Ashley Cain #15 It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember that the hospital had already made a wish list of presents and asked that people buy off that? It’d been made in conjunction with play therapists etc. Really well thought out presents.

why didn’t they collaborate with the hospital? If they really wanted to they could have made custom gift bags or something to publicise the foundation. But a pen, notebook, water bottle, cookies they might not be able to eat? What the actual duck? It’s a load of crap. A waste of (not much money), insulting, bad for the environment and utterly disappointing for the kids.

I’m with everyone else on here. This has made me so angry. They could have done so much more.This is nothing but trying to get publicity abd praise and funds.
They are a disgrace.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Sorry if it's already been discussed but does anyone know why they are not living in their house anymore? I can't imagine how sad that must have been leaving the house that Azaylia lived in and so many memories of her there 🥺

Reactions: 5
I wondered about the wisdom of that too. Just seems unnecessarily thoughtless.
The foundation has never been about helping other kids it’s about making it all about Azaylia who sadly they could do no more for. That’s why they are rubbing salt in wounds putting her face on mugs and her name on ribbons. Reminding the poor kids and their parents they may not make it through like Azaylia.
They would learn quite a lot from following Bradley Lowery’s foundation. A properly ran charity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Those packs are honestly the most insulting thing. I feel so bad for the poor kids and parents that will get this cheap, crappy tat. Did I see a voucher in there for a free AF t-shirt?! What in the actual duck? Patronising, crappy PR exercise with crap that's just fit for landfill. Even if they had of went to Poundland they would have gotten better stuff than that. Vile creatures.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Ok so after a few comments about the care packages I was going to say the same as most think! If your in hospital with a very sick child (cancer) why on earth are you going to want to receive a gift with a dead child's picture on, I'd be thinking this is what I've got to come! Why does everything have to be about Azaylia

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
1 sachet of coffee in there too...its just insulting really 😳
Azaylia bottle Azaylia wristband Azaylia notebook Azaylia keyring let's go champ tubie stickers Azaylia ribbon Azaylia stickers who's the gift for ? Azaylia or the sick children

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Azaylia bottle Azaylia wristband Azaylia notebook Azaylia keyring let's go champ tubie stickers Azaylia ribbon Azaylia stickers who's the gift for ? Azaylia or the sick children
These kids aren’t really going to have a clue who Azaliya is, they are going to ask their parents who this little girl is, what are they meant to say? How do they explain to a sick child most likely with cancer that azaliya died of probably the same illness they are fighting, how low can they go doing something like this I’m literally fuming

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I notice how they don’t post the care packages to any of their grids, so nobody can comment how appalled they are!

Reactions: 21
Wow is that all that is in those care packages?!
I mean, it’s the thought that counts, right?

To me, that looks like a whole lot of ‘merch’ they couldn’t flog… and some poppets from Amazon.
I had to laugh because there really is no thought to those packages. 90% Azaylia merch. What kid wants a mug, wristband or a keychain, I mean seriously...where are the toys and other fun things to occupy hospital time and take minds off of what the kids are going through.

You can just imagine what they are gifting family and friends this Christmas can’t you
Orange tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I notice how they don’t post the care packages to any of their grids, so nobody can comment how appalled they are!
They’ve literally tried to go one up on Andreas packages she’s put crisps and coffee in boxes no fancy crappy orange packaging there’s probably a direct debit form in there to

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if it's already been discussed but does anyone know why they are not living in their house anymore? I can't imagine how sad that must have been leaving the house that Azaylia lived in and so many memories of her there 🥺
They probably bought a new house with the publics money or houses one for each if they have split

Reactions: 9
Have they said which hospital is the ‘lucky’ recipient of this stuff?
Ashley’s just said the cancer ward so they are taking all them packages that have been touched by god knows how many people to a cancer ward full of vulnerable children photoshoot with their pathetic faces pending

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That mug is really bleeping weird, the notepad? It may of been a tiny bit better if they just used a nice quote, something to give hope. It’s just really distasteful for me?

Reactions: 21
The Azaylia photo key ring and photo mugs should be for family only not families in hospital. It really is more of a promotion of the charity than carefully thought out care packages.

Reactions: 28
Dear Lord. The last thing you want when you are in hospital with your sick child is a basket of reminders of a kid that didn’t make it.
Short sighted, self obsessed arseholes the pair of them.
A £10 Costa Voucher would have gone down much better but wouldn’t give you as many photo opportunities for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.