Ashley Cain #15 It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember at the time wondering why Ashley was dragging Matty all over with him when he had a small baby at home
Now we know.
It was to get a bit more ‘insta famous’ and launch his own ‘business’.

Was never about helping these kids, helping themselves yes.

Danny’s out there showing them how a real brother should be acting.
No personal gain at all.
How it should be.

Matty, ask Aunt M for a notebook and pen for you to take down some notes…
I’m sure she’s got plenty left at the farm. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing about that funeral was basic. They got people to line the streets during a pandemic, had a throne for them to basically sit on, publicised the whole thing which should have been private, catering companies, all suited and booted matching, dj… the entire day was more like a wedding
That’
I can’t comment on all companies but every one that I’ve dealt with (I’m in palliative care not bumping off relatives at a steady rate before anyone reads and gets the wrong idea 😂) don’t charge for a basic funeral for a child/young adult and the parents/guardians can choose optional extras.
I thought that was the case, thanks for the reply 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
I notice Mattys baby mum no longer follows him on instagram. I wonder if she twigged they was cashing in on a deceased baby
i doubt it, it's still coming up on mine they are following each other and she has the Azaylia foundation in her bio don't think she's to bothered either

Reactions: 1
I disagree I think she does need metal help- I don’t want to go into what I do in my real life but I know a lot of families who have lost children, I would be concerned for them if they left food in a baby bowl on there grave site- I really would- I know everyone grieves differently but I think she needs someone to
Come give her a big hug and help her- and I’m also not saying you need a dr for grieving but there is definitely more going on with saff than just the grieving process she seems completely alone and like she definitely would benefit from just talking to someone
Exactly what I've been saying since day 1. All of her random diets, gotta exercise like Assley, all the subliminal messages... she needs someone outside to talk to and let her know that it is ok to grieve how she needs to.

That’s his audience,, the single mum orange squad, benefits him to keep his personal account.
I don't know if Georgina will have the time to split from her devotion to Assley.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And there we have it,,, yet another business born on the back of a deceased baby! So predictable, this lot mind!
Ffs what is wrong with these people? Ten out of ten for the tattler who called this one a few pages back, nice work 👍🏻

Anyway speaking of Ashley has he proved he’s got some integrity yet?
Hahaha he’s got as much ‘tegrity as Randy Marsh!

Come on, Ashley!
Where’s that GFM money at?!
I’m honestly living for how insistent u r to get to the bottom of this scam, I’m here for it too, keep putting that pressure on girl we will get it out there eventually

Body by Matty

If these are the results I’ll pass 😜
Why does his face look like it’s made out of play dough?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree Agree Agree why do people think poor old Saf is controlled i actually think she's more sly than him
As I've admitted previously, I get sucked in by empathy but then a day or so later, she fucks it up again. I do think she needs professional help with grieving because everything she has been doing, she is clearly doing it for someone else. She actually was going to go to therapy for her grief but I don't know that she even walked in the doors for the first visit. She is being manipulated by Assley, whether anyone agrees or not, because she thinks she has to be a fitness model to get a man. People can say it's her choice to stay, but mental health isn't that black and white.

Reactions: 9
Agree Agree Agree why do people think poor old Saf is controlled i actually think she's more sly than him
Exactly ^^^

If she was being controlled why not break away from that ‘control’ at this time with public attention on them.
Think of all the sympathy and support she would get!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.