Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Azaylia bottle Azaylia wristband Azaylia notebook Azaylia keyring let's go champ tubie stickers Azaylia ribbon Azaylia stickers who's the gift for ? Azaylia or the sick children
These kids aren’t really going to have a clue who Azaliya is, they are going to ask their parents who this little girl is, what are they meant to say? How do they explain to a sick child most likely with cancer that azaliya died of probably the same illness they are fighting, how low can they go doing something like this I’m literally fuming

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

LB85

Why would anyone sat in an oncology ward with a poorly child want reminding of Azaylia. Beautiful child, but we need positive stories and hope.

As I updated previously on my child that chemo hadn't worked, this round has obliterated it and things are looking so much brighter. The journey isn't over yet, more treatment to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I couldn't help but not comment on this thread as I follow others but have to draw the line here.

Renai is my friends daughter. Her parents had her at 17 and literally worked their socks of to not be a statistic if you like to instead bring up the most wonderful, loved, happy, bright and strong girl. The foundation was contacted the day we all found out Tash had set up a go fund me page and they responded saying they get tagged in so many posts that instead, we've all had to fill out some silly go fund me form on the foundations page to ask they look to donate some to help Renai. Saffs mum donated herself and left a long comment on the go fund me - I'm sure you'll be able to find it - but the money raised so far is due to us. Friend and family of Renais parents who in 5 days raised over £80K. We raised £60K in 24 hours.

If you have Instagram, go to Tash'a page and view the video from 15 December. Best believe I went out and got a build a bear with my daughters voice in it the next day because it broke me. It's broke and continuing to break us all yet Renai smiles throughout it all. If you can donate please do - maybe some attention to Renai will pull the media into questioning the foundation given her go fund me has been the top page since created 5 days ago.

She's keeping her parents going and Ashley has ignored it all. At least Saff has been in contact around how she might able to help and things to help both Tash and Dom but Ashley, nah he's focusing on his ego.
Sorry I'm fuming to see Renai's face be posted on this thread twice now when discussing someone so bloody selfish and arrogant whilst her parents are crumbling.

Here's the go fund me if you want to do something useful and worthwhile for Renai. You can click to stay anonymous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

coryc217

VIP Member
Honestly they knock me sick

Ashley cains balengia bag cost more than what’s spent here . Safiyya buying fendi presents last week for people .

never in my life felt so angry over two selfish individuals. Cheap shite for Sick amazing hero children that are fighting so hard l

they disgust me it was ok when they took nice presents for they’re daughter and safiyya exsoensive Amazon wish list with toys starting at 20 pounds , then you have them making nearly two million and not giving a penny to those sick children !!! It’s all shit that they couldn’t flog scumbags

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Ganj252

£500 of other people's dough for a tippexed bum bag strapped around his neck and shoulder, nuttin but a tasteless thief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

chocdip

VIP Member
Ok so after a few comments about the care packages I was going to say the same as most think! If your in hospital with a very sick child (cancer) why on earth are you going to want to receive a gift with a dead child's picture on, I'd be thinking this is what I've got to come! Why does everything have to be about Azaylia

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Kdog1685

Literally cringing at them ‘care packages’ literally full of tat, it sounds awful but the children and the parents in the hospital aren’t poor!! Why is Aazaliyas face on everything aswel?? Like imagine being a parent in hospital with a sick child and the the gifts you’ve been given have got a (beautiful) babies face on that has passed away?? Like what a reminder

• Sick
Reactions: 53

PEERGOOAALAAHH

8 years ago I had my breasts done, I was in my early 20’s, had an ego and quite a following on Facebook. I had the mind set that I’d paid, they looked great and I was proud so I showed them off. Not literally but I flaunted. Unfortunately back then miss pergola didn’t value herself further than her appearance. I fucking do now, my body is the least interesting thing about me!!

The messiah, dropped into my inbox, no word of a lie and asked me “out”
I was in a relationship at the time and I replied saying just that.
He actually had the Gaul to have a go and tell me just how lucky I should think myself he’d even want to give me the time of day, that he could get any girl he wanted for a fuck, and that I’d lost my chance. 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢 after seeing his tiny Willy. I’d like to say.
You Cash, should think yourself lucky that any female would let you touch them with your little peen.
Stop, looking for attention and admiration from strangers on the net and try paying some to the mother of your child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Dear Lord. The last thing you want when you are in hospital with your sick child is a basket of reminders of a kid that didn’t make it.
Short sighted, self obsessed arseholes the pair of them.
A £10 Costa Voucher would have gone down much better but wouldn’t give you as many photo opportunities for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 49

ImShook

VIP Member
You know what I’m quite proud of Safiyya tonight.
She’s came on the next day, kept her word - went out and filled trollies up of fantastic toys.
Every bit of pain she went through today doing that will be so so worth it as soon as she sees the happiness she will really bring, this time, to these kids.

I can’t wait for them to receive these gifts!
Hats off to you Safiyya, tonight you have done the right thing, you’ve showed the same strength as Azaylia going out there today and knowingly stepping out of your comfort zone.
I hope her and Danny take all the credit for this too, with the right guidance Safiyya has the power to do a lot of good.

Not a Cain in sight and look at how many people they’ve got smiling.
Even the staff will be feeling good from all this too.
It’s a knock on effect.

How many people felt good on Ashley’s challenges?

I do a lot of this stuff so I know what the kids like 👍 and honestly, everyone remembers what it's like to be a kid, whether ill or not, and if you're not going to have fun with what you choose, chances are no kid is going to either. If they had the passion in their hearts, they wouldn't be filming it. It's just another LOOK AT ME. I'm honestly surprised she didn't wear her Azaylia gear.
I think away from the greediness of Ashley she has the potential to do so much good and really make it as somebody in social media from doing that.
I hope she gets a real buzz from tonight and notices the difference in how she felt that night doing the original packages with Ashley and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Ash reminds me of them lads who respond to a knock back by calling the girl ugly, fat, a dog or the best one a lesbian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cady1954

VIP Member
View attachment 934780This will be gone when Michelle gets off her lazy ass
I totally agree with the poster. Mummy who is Azaylia? Oh that was a little baby who had cancer but died. I swear to God I have never seen such shit donated to kids at Xmas especially on a cancer ward. They should be fucking ashamed if themselves! In fact I'm that raging I'm going to open the the bottle of prosecco I had bought fir Xmas day even though it does have a fucking bright orange label!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Nurseypops

I had my doubts everytime he used to post pics or talk about her on his lives....he never mentioned Saf, always saying MY daughter not ours, this was before she passed away. Thought it was awful to see her clearly so unwell and pale leading upto her death, thought they should have been private moments not shared....but everybody seemed to love them so I thought I was being overly sensitive.
I'm a palliative care nurse so when he mentioned they'd taken her off pain relief I thought why, she's dying, but again didn't see any other negative comments so questioned myself again...told myself they know their daughter better than me so I could be wrong...even though I am experienced in palliative care and, believe it or not quite a few families request their loved ones have their analgesia stopped/reduced because they are too sleepy!!!
When the newspapers started reporting on the funeral is when I really thought to myself...ah there's something amiss here.
Him not even with his arm around her was the big flashing beacon as to how he couldn't seem to stand to be near her.
But there were alot of comments underneath the reports questioning why they had used donation money towards the funeral...which I completed agreed with.
Someone said...."I donated to help save a babies life not to be put towards a party, drinking and dancing"...because let's face it that's what the funeral was like....and I agreed with that comment....but again people were writing "if two grieving parents want to use that money towards the funeral then they are entitled too"....all this time I'm thinking no they aren't!!
It was even written on here on earlier threads that people didn't mind them using the money towards the funeral, all the time I'm thinking it's wrong that's not what the money was raised for. Thinking maybe I'm too harsh.

What it's taught me is, I should really trust my first judgement and not read other people's comments and think I'm being too harsh...when I wasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

howrude80

And Wayne lineker. BLowing smoke up their arses! Have a word you crinkly old sex pest!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
But nobody was sceptical of them and their child’s story. Nobody thought twice. We came through with the money and more within a day. How dare they play God with money that isn’t even bloody theirs in the first place?! The cheek of them!!! After Azaylia passed, they should’ve donated the money to the hospital or given it to a reputable Cancer charity or hospice! Someone who knows what they are doing with it. 😡😡😡
I’m a nurse so not on a great wage but following the death of my own son, I donated £200.
Following all of this wankers exploits, I asked for my money back. GoFundMe said they couldn’t find my donation with the email I said I’d used (I sent them screenshots of the email I’d received plus my bank statement where I’d paid) I’ve only got the one personal email address. They’ve made it near on impossible for me to get my money back. I’ve submitted a complaint which I’m still yet to hear back from.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

GobShyte64

VIP Member
They baffle me. Have they really turned Christmas dinner into another memorial for her? 🤔 orange table, Glasses that say mummy and auntie etc. it’s not normal.

laying a place at the table for azaliyah I could understand might be a cute gesture, buying a teddy and flowers for her grave, yea. But a whole Christmas dinner themed around her? What are they going to do when the rest of the family kinda ‘move on’. I can’t really find the words I’m looking for. I don’t mean move on and forget her but she won’t always have a whole Christmas dinner themed around her and pots of trifle dropped off at the grave at every big occasion for the rest of their lives surely?I feel like saf will be really offended when these kind of things stop.
i know what you mean. She does need to move forward tho or it will consume her. If ash isnt being the supportive partner she needs to leave. All this is not good for her mental health at all. She gets on my tits but she is still a woman that lost her baby to cancer. She watched her only child slowly die. Yeah she shouldnt have blasted it on social media n all the rest of it, but shes still lost her child. We call people who have lost their partners a widow. Children who lose their parents - orphans. But there is no words to call a parent who has lost a child. Its harrowing. And her experience is traumatic. I dont know what id do if i had watched my child die from cancer. Bleeding from the eyes n shit. I would want to die. I couldnt live without my kids and i doubt neither of you would be able too either. Honestly, id be dead. I dont think I would survive without them.

She does need to move forward and with people dragging it out and still making everything revolve around Azaylia, she will always be stuck in time. I think she needs to unfollow all the azaylia pages. Lay off the azaylia themed stuff. And just slowly but surely move forward. She can still remember Azaylia without it being so extra.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Some blokes think it’s not cheating if they only put the tip in. Ash has no choice as that’s all he’s got.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Mycatismad

VIP Member
And to add, the packages don’t even look remotely festive or Christmassy! I just don’t think they’re up to doing this 😞
It looks like when you go to a corporate day and end up with a bag of stuff with the Company name on - I actually got a water bottle, pen and stress ball on a corporate day when I worked for a finance company- everything had their logo on!

• Haha
Reactions: 41