Ashley cain #12 around the world in 80 days , the GFM money is in the foundation so he says …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve flown premium economy and it definitely did not look like that…it was just a slightly bigger chair with slightly better food at the front of the economy section!
Really, it's defo not business. Premium Economy looks just like that on KLM and BA

Reactions: 3
She's so desperate now to hold on to their "relationship", they are both vile. Flaunting their dying daughter on social media, not letting her rest, constantly having the camera shoved in her face. Makes me sick. Ashley and saf are all about themselves. Who do you know who acts like this after their baby died. If they are talking about the "foundation" post pictures of the children you are "helping". Sick of seeing Ashley's smug face, dressed like blippi. Imagine paying to go business class and then seeing him there 🤮
I’m sorry it was the blippi comment for me 🤣🤣 totally agree with the rest of your comment x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It does say on the go fund me page that they used some of the money for Azaylia’s funeral (sorry if this has already been addressed!)

Reactions: 2
Saf wholeheartedly supports these grief tourists!
Of course she does, it's attention. Negative attention is better than no attention to some.

He's such a prat it's unbelivable.

"I've never flew buiness class before as I'm not one to go extra on things"

Who is is kidding?! The man is making a career out of the death of his daughter, he's going to take everything he can get!
What about going "extra" on the bikes???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread for action man & miss beggy! As you were !
Thanks to @coryc217 for the title
@Moderator can you please change the thread to #12 that will teach me for copy & pasting !
@Cdinvoice or @Olgivy a lovely recap of yours when you can please!!
Where do I type a recap? Just in normal comment box? How does it stay at top? 😬

So he's back!
Not one to travel business class...such a humble man. He said in a recent interview (? with Fearne) that all his previous TV work etc was all just a persona. This is another one, humble, charitable my foot!

Why are so many people fooled?

To my mind the golden rule of being a good father is having respect for your child's mother...therefore I believe he failed and continues to fail very badly at being a father.

Unfortunately he doesn't look injured!
2 things are apparent here :-

A) He has either paid for an upgrade and knows the backlash he will receive, so states they have upgraded him for free, which would also reiterate / indicate that he is such a good and great person for all his money he has given away so the even the crew know how incredible he is.
OR
B) he’s got chatting to one of the stewardesses, it’s been quiet in business class and she has allowed him to get some pics

Not one to go extra!?!?!?!?! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😬🤣😬🤣😂😂😬😂😂😂😂😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell man!

Everyday he shows us more and more delusion of himself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seen it all now, she's got him bleeping welcome home cakes! Honestly, I don't think she will ever see through him now. It's like pure Stockholm Syndrome. "Oh Ash, you weasel featured spunk bucket, I'll just lie here on the floor for you to wipe your feet on me again" 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Where do I type a recap? Just in normal comment box? How does it stay at top? 😬

2 things are apparent here :-

A) He has either paid for an upgrade and knows the backlash he will receive, so states they have upgraded him for free, which would also reiterate / indicate that he is such a good and great person for all his money he has given away so the even the crew know how incredible he is.
OR
B) he’s got chatting to one of the stewardesses, it’s been quiet in business class and she has allowed him to get some pics

Not one to go extra!?!?!?!?! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😬🤣😬🤣😂😂😬😂😂😂😂😬😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell man!

Everyday he shows us more and more delusion of himself
Both ars plausable

Seen it all now, she's got him bleeping welcome home cakes! Honestly, I don't think she will ever see through him now. It's like pure Stockholm Syndrome. "Oh Ash, you weasel featured spunk bucket, I'll just lie here on the floor for you to wipe your feet on me again" 🙈
Just spat my brew out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no doubt using the public’s money 😂🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry guys it won’t be long till he’s back to this life 😂

how funny he posts photos with random women all over him keeps them on his insta but has none bar one with safiyya before they had a child 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
His caption.

This is the image he so wants rid of but he hasn’t changed.
He hasn’t been humbled at all and after all he’s been through still doesn’t see a need to change.
It’s all fake.
He knows exactly what to say (or has been cleverly assisted) and this orange cult he’s accumulated are lapping it up like he’s a new man.

Reactions: 9
My heart breaks for Safiyya as a mother.
I don’t want to even imagine how she must feel daily.

Where is Ashley?
She’s sleeping with Azaylia’s vest, for goodness sake.
It’s coming up to Christmas too…

Where’s Tru with his trigger warning?
I felt extremely sad when I watched her stories this morning, when Whitney Houston /hero came on the radio and I had to change the channel I teared up. It’s clear to see she’s a broken woman and is literally practically all alone, it doesn’t excuse her behaviour but I can’t help but feel so deeply for her pain.
he’s a scoundrel that Cashley and I blame him for 80% of her behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the nursing staff in BCH could tell us which was the gentle parent and which was the controlling showman!

As was pointed out to me,even the day they rang the bell, Ash was carrying Az and wouldn't let Saf near her....this is evident I the video on his/her page.
Yeah a still made her ring the bell despite her being so upset! Saf managed to get her off him, then his waterworks and “speech” arrived! Embarrassing. Looking back now, you could just tell those nurses could see right through him.

I’ve flown premium economy and it definitely did not look like that…it was just a slightly bigger chair with slightly better food at the front of the economy section!
I agree, we flew premium to Florida with virgin, it was the front of the upper plane, 3 rows of 2 sets of 3 bigger chairs, with a little shelf inbetween, bigger tv screens, champagne and nibbles when we boarded and after take off, written menus with a choice, free bar.
That’s definetly business class.
when I flew to Japan with BA, because it was quiet Flight and I was sitting with an off duty crew member. He arranged for me to go into business for last hour or so and for landing. Looked exactly like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.