Ashley cain #12 around the world in 80 days , the GFM money is in the foundation so he says …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody notice the foundation removed the go fund me link in The bio hmmmm strange . Do you think so many applied for funding and they removed it because they didn’t want to donate that much

Reactions: 3
Just been looking at the lickle lion page (pet hate is when people pronounce little that way!) Theres an interview with Saf at the POB awards. I honestly think she thinks the night was for HER. Very strange and again, nodding constantly. She is one of those people that speaks a lot, but says nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, that’s confirmed my suspicions, Andrea is setting up on her own! ❤

Charity for the parents

👍👍👏❤

Azaylia’dimond’ cain 😂
Andreas being quite clever, I think.
She’s basically saying to Ashley & Safiyya, “This is how you do it!”
I wonder if they’re taking notes down in their orange notebooks, feeling even more guilty since we found out what the colour orange really means for charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
they don’t seem to do anything together I would hate that
My friend sadly lost her daughter as a baby. They set up a charity in her honour (I won’t say more as I don’t want to bring them into it) They have saved countless lives since, and did win a pob. They visit their daughter daily, and sadly divorced a few years after. They still work for the charity together, and support each other. I honestly think they’ve not been together since Azaylia was in hospital. Even if you’re not a tactile couple, you’d comfort each other in that situation, yet nothing. They assume their “brand” needs a unified couple. The reality is, having two parents actually dedicated to the foundation, working tirelessly to do something positive, is what is needed. Not two people, promoting their own brand, then randomly shouting lets go champs at the end of every sentence, regardless what they’re talKing about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on this thread I’ve tried to keep up with all the threads so apologies if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it… I’m not sure how it works but do you to apply to be verified on Instagram for the blue tick or does it happen automatically? If you do have to I find it so bizarre that Saf was so concerned about being verified on Instagram whilst Azaylia was sick… if this isn’t the case then just ignore me ☺

Reactions: 8
Anybody notice the foundation removed the go fund me link in The bio hmmmm strange . Do you think so many applied for funding and they removed it because they didn’t want to donate that much
I hadn't noticed....very odd.

Reactions: 1
My friend sadly lost her daughter as a baby. They set up a charity in her honour (I won’t say more as I don’t want to bring them into it) They have saved countless lives since, and did win a pob. They visit their daughter daily, and sadly divorced a few years after. They still work for the charity together, and support each other. I honestly think they’ve not been together since Azaylia was in hospital. Even if you’re not a tactile couple, you’d comfort each other in that situation, yet nothing. They assume their “brand” needs a unified couple. The reality is, having two parents actually dedicated to the foundation, working tirelessly to do something positive, is what is needed. Not two people, promoting their own brand, then randomly shouting lets go champs at the end of every sentence, regardless what they’re talKing about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes exactly. They are both clinging on to that teeny bit of ‘celeb’ status Ashley has.
That’s the main goal here really, to get more famous, and the only thing thing can stay relevant in is this foundation.

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting on this thread I’ve tried to keep up with all the threads so apologies if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it… I’m not sure how it works but do you to apply to be verified on Instagram for the blue tick or does it happen automatically? If you do have to I find it so bizarre that Saf was so concerned about being verified on Instagram whilst Azaylia was sick… if this isn’t the case then just ignore me ☺
👋🏻👋🏻 I’m not too clued up on how it all works.

I believe you have to be searched so many times for IG to verify you, I’m not 100% certain though.
Probably did ask to be verified, I bet that was a good day for her.

With all the promoting of her IG page I think that’s what she wanted really.

That blue tick.

Reactions: 4
No reason why they are sat home doing nothing . Get making parcels and boxes for families. Why can’t they buy a caravan with the go fund me for holidays for sick children and families. With how much money they have from the public they could get a couple caravan . They disgust me how they don’t give a tit about others .

Still laughing at the pride of Britain when they had no idea who she was and she went in all guns blazing about azaylia 😂😂 it’s a absolute honour to be here and everybody online has shown so much support for azaylia 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You have to ask to be verified something we all know Saf did in Azaylias dying days
In between posting live updates of how close her daughter was to her last breathes honesty disgraceful. I won’t stop until this woman has been shamed publicly in the tabloids.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.