Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarringBird

People who upload pics of them sitting in First/Business Class on the plane are such wankers.
LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Whogivesa

Seen it all now, she's got him fucking welcome home cakes! Honestly, I don't think she will ever see through him now. It's like pure Stockholm Syndrome. "Oh Ash, you weasel featured spunk bucket, I'll just lie here on the floor for you to wipe your feet on me again" 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

LB85

So I'm currently on children's oncology ward with my young un, a parent of a toddler diagnosed with AML reached out to them for support. Message was seen and ignored, surely out of 1.6 million they could of sent the child a teddy isn't this what azaylias foundation is for?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'm Your Number One Fan

Hi! my names Georgina
I'm Cashley's biggest fan
I'm also batshit crazy
And lead the Orange Clan
I like to sell shit bracelets
Or any orange tat
I spend my time defending
Saf's begging this and that
I like to look for sunsets everywhere I go
Even when its daylight
I see the orange glow
I always look for lions,they always make me smile
I just saw one in Asda, in the bakery aisle!
Im actually quite clever
With a Bio-Med degree
I just like to act like 'Annie Wilkes'
In the film 'Misery'
So Cashley if your listening
There are no guarantees
That Georgina Yates won't hunt you down
And hobble both your knees!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I absolutely love this website. My godddd I thought I was crazy with all of the things I’ve thought about people but I’ve realised now that I’ve finally found my people. Sit tight because this is going to be a long one…

Nothing makes sense, there’s no way that these guys haven’t took money from the go fund me page. How on Earth are they able to go on all these weekly bike rides and climbs, and pay for it all. So there was about 6 of them, that’s feeding and watering them for all the days, toilet rolls and everything else. All the camping equipment and tents and clothes, the bikes and van and repair stuff, the hotels they stayed in when it was raining, the fancy hotels saf stayed in every night with massages and spas, the fact these 6 plus people weren’t at work so how are they able to pay rent and bills? It doesn’t add up. How can anyone get that much time off work or manage to pay rent afterwards, so clearly they took a wage out of the bike ride and climbs to support themselves and cover living costs. How can the guy lie about not enjoying the high life, this is the guy that went to mansion pool parties for Tom zanettis music video and constantly next to lambourghinis and all sorts, it’s bullshit. He is acting like this experience has humbled him but instead is using it to seem like some god like man that does everything for anyone, but they don’t, they reject people that need help.

Now what the fuck is up with the Instagram they made for azaylia, it’s creepy as hell! How do you upload photos and caption it in real time as if it’s still real, it’s like having a toy doll and pretending it’s azaylia. They need to grieve and realise their daughter is gone because honestly it’s just worrying. And there’s fan accounts of the baby, they didn’t even know her. It’s like a cult

Has anyone seen the Father’s Day photos? He is in his best hunting gear and she’s wearing trackies and a jumper, it’s so narcisttic. What is wrong with these people. She really is a slob and I have no idea what he was doing with her. But what makes me sick is the funeral photos where they are posing and laughing. Is it a funeral or a wedding. It makes me feel uneasy and quite sick because they look so happy! It’s not normal. Not to mention the video of him doing the worm

Now this is something that makes me more angry than anything. But that creep shrine they have at her grave is disgusting. First of all its extravagant and very carnival like, but secondly how narcissistic can you be to have this huge theatre performance of a grave next to other graves of people who are less fortunate. Imagine you can only afford to put a small few flowers on your child’s grave and you have to look over at that, you’d feel so awful about your self and as if you are bad parents compared to them. You’d feel like you don’t make as much effort, it’s just awful. And when they had that party there and was drinking and jumping around. You’d be so angry if you just wanted some peace with your dead child.

Now my favourite subject. Saf. The pathetic and most irritating woman I’ve ever came across. She is dying to be an influencer. Fucking dying for it. How the fuck does she go to Nando’s every day, go boot camp, swimming, McDonald’s, fancy spas, constantly getting hair done and nails and she ain’t got a job. Cos she is stealing it from the fund. Saf if you’re reading this, get off Instagram live, and get a job. You insufferable woman. How dare you use the death of a child to celebritise your self. Doing competition on your photos, giveaways, and even having a “saf20” code for 20 percent off in the style. And doing engagement posts like a love island reject. She blocked me because I called her out on it and told her to get off live and go get a job. It’s disgusting, and to be fair she has literally ballooned three times the size of what she was. But this death of azaylia has become obsession, printed photos on pillows and Instagram fan accounts. But one thing peoppe need to remember..

The azaylia foundation is showing what the public have done to raise money . But what have THEY done. The azaylia foundation is donations from the public, not from them. So what have they done! What fantastic work have they done? What have they done with the money that has been raised because it doesn’t add up. What funeral costs 50k! It’s bullshit.

We all know they aren’t together, not being rude but a man so muscley and driven by fitness going out with someone so overweight is just not normal, and especially with those awful lip fillers. Mind you she manages to wear expensive clothes and sliders and afford whatever the hell they want, and doesn’t show the badge on her card because Just like the 50k Mercedes’ ash has she wants to hide it. I know it sounds mean but at the pride of Britain awards she looked like the fairy trans god mother. Awful look. I can’t stand her, I can’t stand him, and I hate them even more for how I cried watching videos of azaylia and him speaking on it but then I realised he should put the phone down and spend time with his fuciing daughter.

The sad fact is this, azaylia is not a foundation, or a “Likkle lion” she is a brand. And they are capitalising off it. Just wait for SAS, she will be fuming that she isn’t doing influencing for it.

And for the love of god stop saying “let’s go champ” azaylia is gone. Grieve, split up, find new lives, and grow. But seriously they are sociopaths

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
Does he just go up to the air hostess and says you Know I’m Ashley cain right the messiah the god will you take a picture of me fist pumping let’s go champ ? Also make sure you get my size 4 feet and my one inch dick in the pic

• Haha

lululemonzzz

058CF9E0-454C-4F4B-8566-8376536FEF00.jpeg

Sorry if this has been posted already but this has sickened me. It’s really not okay to photoshop her as older and with hair. Just seriously weird. Poor Saf having to see really awful images like this that she will never get to experience in real life. However, she does actively encourage them. I saw it because that poor young girl who’s been brainwashed to be obsessed with Azaylia reposted it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Sab_rina

I see Greedy Freeby commented on his post 🤣
She's so desperate now to hold on to their "relationship", they are both vile. Flaunting their dying daughter on social media, not letting her rest, constantly having the camera shoved in her face. Makes me sick. Ashley and saf are all about themselves. Who do you know who acts like this after their baby died. If they are talking about the "foundation" post pictures of the children you are "helping". Sick of seeing Ashley's smug face, dressed like blippi. Imagine paying to go business class and then seeing him there 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FruitnNut Posy

So he's back!
Not one to travel business class...such a humble man. He said in a recent interview (? with Fearne) that all his previous TV work etc was all just a persona. This is another one, humble, charitable my foot!

Why are so many people fooled?

To my mind the golden rule of being a good father is having respect for your child's mother...therefore I believe he failed and continues to fail very badly at being a father.

Unfortunately he doesn't look injured!

Reactions: 36

luciepd

This Georgina has forgotten by portraying them both as the only parents being strong watching their daughter fight cancer is going to really pee on other families who have been in that situation too. Not telling their child they are dying...making the most of the time they have despite the pandemic, both parents trying their hardest to both be by their child's side because let's face it not everyone has a status they use to get their own way.
This infuriates me so much.....they are not the first nor will they be the last. So they are strong, but I can guarantee being in that place myself and not telling my own daughter who was 11 that she was dying, that we won't be alone......it isnt about club 100 or whatever.....

What on earth is this woman on???? I dont like the images used either. So insensitive.
I have been in their situation and watched my daughter battle leukaemia for the last 5 years (she is still here thankfully). I followed Azaylia’s journey and I feel sick that they are not doing anything to help children that truly deserve it. I really thought they would do some good with the money.

• Heart
  • Sad

emilylpl

This is my theory on this Willow kid. The whole situation is weird and disturbing AF!! She’s still a baby really and may never have lost someone close to her or experienced loss/ grief. Emotionally, you can see she doesn’t know what to do, behave or how to act. Basically how to cope. This isn’t even family! So for your first life lesson on death it’s a baby already makes the whole situation a trillion times harder. And possibly more real for her, as I’m sure she’s aware people “get old and die”. WTAF are the parents thinking? They’re unhinged and unwell. Clearly. I have a 10 year old…. I would NOT allow the death of merely an acquaintance (at best) to impede her mental health. It’s a tragic story, but never in a month of Sundays. Fucking bizarre

• Heart

HarringBird

'Azaylias Army?' What the actual fuck??
God forbid, I ever lost a child; I would HATE people to be so obsessed with my child's death and refer to themselves as their 'army?'

People wouldn't do this to 'normal' folk in the 'real' world, can you imagine? It's actually so creepy and makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

irixxxx

Thankfully I found this thread, I felt so guilty at the beginning for having doubtful thoughts about Saf, I started to question their intention when suddenly Cartier rings, Van Cleef bracelets, Gucci bags, LV sandals have stared to make their presence on her, I scrolled back to old pics and the only designer stuff they were flaunting was a LV scarf which was shared between her and Ash, so basically spending the donation money on designer goods. Also, she’s done her hair twice at the Lazou sisters who charge £600+ for balayage and other things. I knew something was off, this woman comes across as money hungry and manipulative, I saw through her from the beginning but I did not want to dwell on these gut feelings as I felt so sorry for the little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Letmereaditall

If he had blocked you, you wouldn’t see him at all, you probably just haven’t refreshed the page. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do you really think he would take time to search you and block you, how important do you think you are. Making a new account so you look up his profile is a little obsessive.
Hahahaha the irony of you creating an account to write this though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

coryc217

VIP Member
If he had blocked you, you wouldn’t see him at all, you probably just haven’t refreshed the page. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do you really think he would take time to search you and block you, how important do you think you are. Making a new account so you look up his profile is a little obsessive.
hi Ashley 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Just had a proper look at that girl willows Instagram page ………
It is abnormal …. I’m sorry but her parents needs help !!!! Wtaf are they doing allowing their daughter to have an obsession with a dead child she never met ????? Sitting at graves reading books ….seeking merchandise with her name on ….. making Halloween about her ….. wearing clothes with her name on ….. seriously what the actual fuck ?????? It is actually quite worrying …. In fact disturbing .
It is not healthy at all …. She should be playing with her friends …. Being a child …. Not having this absolute fixation .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

UnderThePalmTree

I’m really really behind this thread but just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to the person ( unfortunately I don’t remember the username ), who said that there’s an Amazon Wish List for Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.
I just put together a small gift from the desirable items and sent it to them. Hope that will put some smiles on little ones faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 33