Ashley cain #12 around the world in 80 days , the GFM money is in the foundation so he says …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not business class, it's premium economy?
I’ve flown premium economy and it definitely did not look like that…it was just a slightly bigger chair with slightly better food at the front of the economy section!

Reactions: 8
The only thing he’s done is spent other peoples money and donated the money raised from the challenges that were a cover to prepare for SAS.
NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SELFLESLY!
These people are just idiots, I’m sorry.

Reactions: 23
Jordanian airlines, so that’s SAS done . Why’s he’s being secretive when she’s said it?

I’ve flown premium economy and it definitely did not look like that…it was just a slightly bigger chair with slightly better food at the front of the economy section!
Premium economy on Canada air looks like that actually!

Reactions: 5
I think the nursing staff in BCH could tell us which was the gentle parent and which was the controlling showman!

As was pointed out to me,even the day they rang the bell, Ash was carrying Az and wouldn't let Saf near her....this is evident I the video on his/her page.
I think the nursing staff in BCH could tell us which was the gentle parent and which was the controlling showman!

As was pointed out to me,even the day they rang the bell, Ash was carrying Az and wouldn't let Saf near her....this is evident I the video on his/her page.
Iv often wondered if Safiyya even got much of a look in when Azailia was taking her final breaths, I bet she never 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 859190
Sorry if this has been posted already but this has sickened me. It’s really not okay to photoshop her as older and with hair. Just seriously weird. Poor Saf having to see really awful images like this that she will never get to experience in real life. However, she does actively encourage them. I saw it because that poor young girl who’s been brainwashed to be obsessed with Azaylia reposted it.
I came to write something but god I don’t even know WHAT To say 🤮😡

Reactions: 3
I thought his life is about travelling the world so what’s he doing back ? 😂

we don’t want you ashley cain ….. off you duck just be sure to leave the public’s money behind …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All these post from these people praising what they’ve done.
Could they even answer the actual question without questioning it themselves?
Because….
What has he actually done?
Other than donate what was raised from the challenges after spending £££ on promoting the brand and gear needed to do the challenges etc.
I’m genuinely interested in their response because he really has done duck all but further himself throughout it all and what’s even worse is, it was all premeditated too - once that original £1.6m was raised.

I see Greedy Freeby commented on his post 🤣
Also why hasn’t he mentioned anything of how proud he is of the Mother Of His Child for attending PoB & MBCC on his latest post.

Because he does not give a duck.

Let’s see how quick he is to respond.

Reactions: 28
I see Greedy Freeby commented on his post 🤣
She's so desperate now to hold on to their "relationship", they are both vile. Flaunting their dying daughter on social media, not letting her rest, constantly having the camera shoved in her face. Makes me sick. Ashley and saf are all about themselves. Who do you know who acts like this after their baby died. If they are talking about the "foundation" post pictures of the children you are "helping". Sick of seeing Ashley's smug face, dressed like blippi. Imagine paying to go business class and then seeing him there 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 859190
Sorry if this has been posted already but this has sickened me. It’s really not okay to photoshop her as older and with hair. Just seriously weird. Poor Saf having to see really awful images like this that she will never get to experience in real life. However, she does actively encourage them. I saw it because that poor young girl who’s been brainwashed to be obsessed with Azaylia reposted it.
Saf wholeheartedly supports these grief tourists!

Reactions: 10
Personally I’m not fooled by either of them, it’ll be back to private time for the relationship again next, freaks, weirdos, liars, she’s a swollen mess whilst there are no words for him!!
Back in bed and needing time out just as he lands!! Shameful I swear the grave will be next up!!

Reactions: 11
She's so desperate now to hold on to their "relationship", they are both vile. Flaunting their dying daughter on social media, not letting her rest, constantly having the camera shoved in her face. Makes me sick. Ashley and saf are all about themselves. Who do you know who acts like this after their baby died. If they are talking about the "foundation" post pictures of the children you are "helping". Sick of seeing Ashley's smug face, dressed like blippi. Imagine paying to go business class and then seeing him there 🤮
Dressed like a blippi 🤣🤣🤣 that has buckled me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have to remember that for future reference 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the hell is he wearing? He likes to stand out.
He's such a prat it's unbelivable.

"I've never flew buiness class before as I'm not one to go extra on things"

Who is is kidding?! The man is making a career out of the death of his daughter, he's going to take everything he can get!

Reactions: 27
He's such a prat it's unbelivable.

"I've never flew buiness class before as I'm not one to go extra on things"

Who is is kidding?! The man is making a career out of the death of his daughter, he's going to take everything he can get!
How can he even type that. Before Azaylia was born wasn't he posting all his fancy cars and lavish holidays?

Reactions: 22
He’s full of tit . He’s just sticking with the narrative that he’s a Kind man who’s all about charity and helping sick kids .
wouldn’t want more people to realise What he’s really about .

never been extra says the man who had a flash green Lamborghini ! 🤔🤔🤔😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.