Ashley cain #12 around the world in 80 days , the GFM money is in the foundation so he says …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
058CF9E0-454C-4F4B-8566-8376536FEF00.jpeg

Sorry if this has been posted already but this has sickened me. It’s really not okay to photoshop her as older and with hair. Just seriously weird. Poor Saf having to see really awful images like this that she will never get to experience in real life. However, she does actively encourage them. I saw it because that poor young girl who’s been brainwashed to be obsessed with Azaylia reposted it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
New thread for action man & miss beggy! As you were !
Thanks to @coryc217 for the title
@Moderator can you please change the thread to #12 that will teach me for copy & pasting !
@Cdinvoice or @Olgivy a lovely recap of yours when you can please!!
I’ll do one when I get home from work

How did I not win the thread suggestion? Thought I was a shoo-in.
Never knew that.
Post it next time if he’s still on the missing list

@coryc217 do you have today stats please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My heart breaks for Safiyya as a mother.
I don’t want to even imagine how she must feel daily.

Where is Ashley?
She’s sleeping with Azaylia’s vest, for goodness sake.
It’s coming up to Christmas too…

Where’s Tru with his trigger warning?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So he's back!
Not one to travel business class...such a humble man. He said in a recent interview (? with Fearne) that all his previous TV work etc was all just a persona. This is another one, humble, charitable my foot!

Why are so many people fooled?

To my mind the golden rule of being a good father is having respect for your child's mother...therefore I believe he failed and continues to fail very badly at being a father.

Unfortunately he doesn't look injured!

Reactions: 36
So he's back!
Not one to travel business class...such a humble man. He said in a recent interview (? with Fearne) that all his previous TV work etc was all just a persona. This is another one, humble, charitable my foot!

Why are so many people fooled?

To my mind the golden rule of being a good father is having respect for your child's mother...therefore I believe he failed and continues to fail very badly at being a father.

Unfortunately he doesn't look injured!
He was upgraded 🙄🙄

Let’s see how many questions he answers now.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 859190
Sorry if this has been posted already but this has sickened me. It’s really not okay to photoshop her as older and with hair. Just seriously weird. Poor Saf having to see really awful images like this that she will never get to experience in real life. However, she does actively encourage them. I saw it because that poor young girl who’s been brainwashed to be obsessed with Azaylia reposted it.
That is deeply disturbing.

The pose with the half open mouth the only person that man loves is himself so vain but why Ashley you are a dwarf with the smallest feet I have seen for a man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People who upload pics of them sitting in First/Business Class on the plane are such wankers.
LOOK AT ME - LOOK AT ME!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the nursing staff in BCH could tell us which was the gentle parent and which was the controlling showman!

As was pointed out to me,even the day they rang the bell, Ash was carrying Az and wouldn't let Saf near her....this is evident I the video on his/her page.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think the nursing staff in BCH could tell us which was the gentle parent and which was the controlling showman!

As was pointed out to me,even the day they rang the bell, Ash was carrying Az and wouldn't let Saf near her....this is evident I the video on his/her page.
Ive watched that vid a couple of times, just to make sure I wasn’t seeing things he wouldn’t let Saf hold A. She kept trying to get her and he wouldn’t allow it. He’s a control freak

Just seen his latest cringey post. Think he’s forgot it’s winter in the UK 🤣 his typical fist up pose. What’s happening when you’re back cash? Where’s the million pounds at?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are masks for wimps Cash ? Man behind you is clearly wearing one , you've been to a foreign country . You of all people should be aware of the dangers to the vulnerable

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.