Ashley aka BestDressed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“The issue is she’s still selling lots of products, still posting sponsored ads and still benefiting off the huge audience she earned off of yt. She knows if she’s gives an explanation we’ll stop watching her posts as closely and probably lose a lot of us cuz of how long it took her. She’s a cheap creator now”

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Did anyone see she is doing some hbo gossip girl related work and ad posts? Ppl are saying she has a bad manager but I think the opposite — with sponsors like chopard and hbo.

Reactions: 12

“The issue is she’s still selling lots of products, still posting sponsored ads and still benefiting off the huge audience she earned off of yt. She knows if she’s gives an explanation we’ll stop watching her posts as closely and probably lose a lot of us cuz of how long it took her. She’s a cheap creator now”

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Did anyone see she is doing some hbo gossip girl related work and ad posts? Ppl are saying she has a bad manager but I think the opposite — with sponsors like chopard and hbo.
She's doing well for herself honestly if she can make a living as an influencer having abandoned the actual "work" side of her work ie. making YouTube videos.

Remains to be seen if this is a sustainable way to continue things though.

Reactions: 6

Shes become one of those “You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain”, ‘cause right now shes everything she used to take the piss out of. Suddenly shes wearing $1200 dresses and all that. Like obviously well done, you got money now, but it really feels like she climbed the ladder and stomped on her YT fans to get to where she is. I know theres a lot of “does she owe us an explanation” on reddit, but ffs she really does.. You cannot quit the job that MADE you, overnight, and never address it. Shes like Tanya Burr.

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Ashley the person doesn't owe anything to strangers online, but bestdressed the brand exists only because of the strangers online. If she chooses to continue with the brand, she cannot go on like this.

Her fans are generally very accepting. She could just rebrand, use her real name (or just a name-lastname combo or something) and continue being a New York fashion socialite, she will still keep a lot of followers, I'm sure.

It is all such a shame, though, so many other youtubers are trying to use the video style that she basically created or at least perfected, but she was and still stays the best.

Reactions: 11
Her fans are generally very accepting. She could just rebrand, use her real name (or just a name-lastname combo or something) and continue being a New York fashion socialite, she will still keep a lot of followers, I'm sure.
It’s so odd that after moving to nyc, being a YouTuber seems like an embarrassing phase she is trying to forget. I wonder when her re brand is coming.

Reactions: 8

Ashley’s interview 17:36

Overall a job well done, even though she came across very jittery and nervous. It would have been the actual perfect time to introduce herself as her real name since she is clearly moving on to the next chapter.

Reactions: 5

Ashley’s interview 17:36

Overall a job well done, even though she came across very jittery and nervous. It would have been the actual perfect time to introduce herself as her real name since she is clearly moving on to the next chapter.
Yeah I agree, also quite happy for her that she bagged quite a big deal gig- its right up her street! I wonder if she’s vlogged the experience or something, if she planned on uploading again it would have been a good one for it. Probably wishful thinking lol. Also I know its just personal opinion and a bit nitpicky but man the white/pink hair thing really doesn’t work..

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have recommendations of people to watch that have content like Ashley's?
If you liked Ashley’s home makeover content, I’d recommend Rachel Metz! She is super chill and a little more mature than Ashley in terms of mindset. For aesthetic apartment living and lifestyle content, I love abetweene!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree, also quite happy for her that she bagged quite a big deal gig- its right up her street! I wonder if she’s vlogged the experience or something, if she planned on uploading again it would have been a good one for it. Probably wishful thinking lol. Also I know its just personal opinion and a bit nitpicky but man the white/pink hair thing really doesn’t work..
Agree, the hair is just.. no. I liked the way it was previously. I wonder has her YouTube account been demonetised now since it’s been more than 6 months? I’d love to know what her plan is now, the secrecy is killing me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same thing (how it would be great vlog content) about that little cottage core 4th of July party she threw! Also I echo the sentiment about the hair. I think it’s funny that with hair trends like that (ie, bleached forelock), people usually do them to stand out and be unique but it ironically makes you look more generic. I think Ashley styles it well, but all I ever think when I see a split dye, is how awful the growing out process must be. People with light hair are so lucky to be able to participate in trends like this without frying the living duck out of their hair, though.

Also, is she demonetized now?? Is there a way to find out?

ETA: I do think her hair looks so much better now that the bleached side is white blonde instead of pink!

Reactions: 4
Ashley brought her friend Elena to the GG Premiere and you can see Ashley in the vlog in a couple of shots

I wonder how Ashley’s friends feel. They’re all career youtubers but she’s effectively acting like she’s too cool for that club. It feels like a matter of time before she swaps them out for fashion industry friends and acts like they never existed.

I wonder how Ashley’s friends feel. They’re all career youtubers but she’s effectively acting like she’s too cool for that club. It feels like a matter of time before she swaps them out for fashion industry friends and acts like they never existed.
It must be weird, Ashley only being in small snippets of Elena's vlogs are her only appearances on YT this year.

Can we talk about that hideous golden dress she wore at some premiere.. Maybe i don't understand high fashion or something but that dress did nothinngggg for her

Can we talk about that hideous golden dress she wore at some premiere.. Maybe i don't understand high fashion or something but that dress did nothinngggg for her
I’ve long given up on seeing any good fashion from Ashley lol. But yes that particular look was pirate bride meets mallwalker (featuring the exact pair of Mudd(tm) shoes I wore to every wedding I was invited to circa 2001-6!)

This girl seems to be just obsessed with sex and brings it up at nearly every opportunity in her videos I don't get it. Even in the most non-sexual moments e.g. her video assembling furniture for her apartment and she starts talking about how slotting a cabinet thing together is what it must be like for men when they're, and I quote her: 'trying to find the vagina hole in the dark' and musing on about whether she has a mysteriously placed vagina because guys have to 'rummage' around when trying to get it in her. I mean talk about a tenuous link lol I think she literally just shoves something sexual in to every video just for the sake of it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that she heavily plays on the foot fetish thing. Nearly ALL her videos she is bare foot and really obviously in shot. The video I mention about is called 'Building a shelf with my toes'. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against foot fetish, I quite like feet myself but this along with her constant sex references are just way too strange in my view.

Is it just me that thinks all this about her?

• Sick
Reactions: 4