Ashley aka BestDressed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
atp idec about her coming back i'm just genuinely wondering what she does with her life when it's not sold out to instagram sponsors now? the irony of her appeal being that she was the "relatable middle class kid from a small maryland town who hit it big" and now nobody who isn't a nepotism kid/trust fund baby (elena t*ber, that guy who works at a tech startup but can live in the west village?) masquerading as an influencer has seen ashley out in public 🤭

edit: fixed typo

Reactions: 3
atp idec about her coming back i'm just genuinely wondering what she does with her life when it's not sold out to instagram sponsors now? the irony of her appeal being that she was the "relatable middle class kid from a small maryland town who hit it big" and now nobody who isn't a nepotism kid/trust fund baby (elena t*ber, that guy who works at a tech startup but can live in the west village?) masquerading as an influencer has seen ashley out in public 🤭

edit: fixed typo
I’d say she’ll ride the influencer gravy train as long as she can. When the money dries up, she’ll be back

Reactions: 2
honestly I would not be surprised if she had a sugar daddy.
It would actually explain so much, like how she has THAT much money. Influencing pays a lot but she doesnt DO that much of it lol

It really bothers me that shes credited as “bestdressed aka ashley - Youtuber” for her clip in that new movie, which was filmed AFTER she quit YT. Like, girl, you can’t shun YT and pretend it never existed but then want to be credited as one when it suits her. She could have been credited as an influencer, which is what she is..

Reactions: 6
It would actually explain so much, like how she has THAT much money. Influencing pays a lot but she doesnt DO that much of it lol

It really bothers me that shes credited as “bestdressed aka ashley - Youtuber” for her clip in that new movie, which was filmed AFTER she quit YT. Like, girl, you can’t shun YT and pretend it never existed but then want to be credited as one when it suits her. She could have been credited as an influencer, which is what she is..
HOLD ON ! WHAT FILM???

Anyone know of similar vloggers? I know there are a million copycats but no one I've come across is as good as peak Ashley in LA.

Reactions: 4
I would say yes, and I'm still bitter about it. I loved her videos, yes it was a bit cringe here and there and the whole amazon fiasco was eye opening but I still loved her content.
Ran herself off youtube because she couldn't handle people criticising that she sold gifted stuff on depop lmao

wait WHAT??? I had completely missed this.
Yeah on one of the old gossip sites the main criticisms was her pretending to be poor despite her wealth, fake sustainability (and the amazon video), pick me attitude and there was also screenshots of a depop account in her real name selling PR packages of makeup and perfume etc

It blew up around the time she took a step back from videos during the pandemic and then she left the platform.

Pretty mild criticism in comparison that she probably could've got a way with never addressing tbh she had a lot of major stans.

Netflix supposedly sent her out to Paris for the premiere of "Emily in Paris". Good for her, but I wonder what's in it for Netflix if she is no longer a full time influencer. Is insta clout really enough?

Reactions: 6
the main thing that turns me off about her

Is her obsession with white male validation, she only dates white men, makes sure that the world knows that all her guys are white, always mentions sex.

She's embarrassing lol, and i'm genuinely surprised she had an audience to begin with.

Reactions: 8
the main thing that turns me off about her

Is her obsession with white male validation, she only dates white men, makes sure that the world knows that all her guys are white, always mentions sex.

She's embarrassing lol, and i'm genuinely surprised she had an audience to begin with.
Agreed the constant sex references just become weird in the end. When I first started watching her I thought it was quite fun and I have to admit I did and probably still do fancy her a lot so the sex chat was quite exciting at first. However, it didn't take long for that to become weird since every single video she did there would be multiple often graphic sex references littered throughout.

Not sure what she does anymore to be honest except post random photos on insta which usually consist of odd clothing choices and a strange lack of any clothing covering most of her belly. I think I'm more familiar with Ashley's belly button than I am my own these days she gets it out so much!

Reactions: 5
so recently it seems that she's been getting told off for posting a photo of her smoking and for wearing a jacket with the name of some company on? i don't really care if she smokes or not and i strongly doubt she's researching the name of a company on her nascar jacket. what i do care about is that her entire ig is just a big long ad for designer brands. there's nothing exciting or interesting about her photos or her outfit choices because she's just copying everyone else.

Her sister is getting married next spring (won't post obviously for doxxing reasons). I wonder if Ashley has completely cut them out or will be there