Ashley aka BestDressed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note but who the duck told her that wearing nothing but little white dresses looked good?! With her hair it looks like shes going for a pastel Baby-Cruella De Vil vibe 😂

In the last minute, Elena was out with Ashley and Damon on the town.
Damons her bf right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Styling-wise, I think the white dresses sort of wash her out, especially with the split-dye. I wonder if she will dye it back now that the cruella movie is popular?

Reactions: 2
The split dye Melanie Martinez doesn't look good on her, especially with the pink dye. Would look marginally better if it was just blonde/white.

i miss her old hair and her old style lol i think she's trying to go for an e girl look to 'keep up with the kids'

The split dye Melanie Martinez doesn't look good on her, especially with the pink dye. Would look marginally better if it was just blonde/white.
I agree. The pink side is too peachy and close to her skin tone. I think a cool platinum blonde, or even a silvery purple would look amazing with her yellow undertones.

I agree. The pink side is too peachy and close to her skin tone. I think a cool platinum blonde, or even a silvery purple would look amazing with her yellow undertones.
100% even going to a light grey would look great.

She has the e-girl hair but not the e-girl dress sense which is creating a bit of dissonance.

Reactions: 4
100% even going to a light grey would look great.

She has the e-girl hair but not the e-girl dress sense which is creating a bit of dissonance.
Haha so true. I would like her aesthetic way more if she just committed and started wearing leather harnesses or something (which would look so good with all her miniskirts!) instead of dressing like a sexy Victorian baby doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha so true. I would like her aesthetic way more if she just committed and started wearing leather harnesses or something (which would look so good with all her miniskirts!) instead of dressing like a sexy Victorian baby doll.
Rofl, so accurate.

She changed her ig bio to, “professional overthinker” and linked a (new) website that still prominently plugs her YouTube channel. Thoughts??

She changed her ig bio to, “professional overthinker” and linked a (new) website that still prominently plugs her YouTube channel. Thoughts??

Again, she can do things like this, but not make a simple announcement.

On her last insta post someone commented don't feel pressured to post. Bruh that's the point she clearly doesn't feel pressured to post because if she did she wouldn't just post whenever she's got an ad

Tbf most people have been pretty understanding about her hiatus. I know she has her haters, and the guru gossip and Reddit threads were particularly bad, but since most people know her from YouTube I really think she owes her fans an announcement. Not posting on YouTube is a slippery slope, even if she comes back people will be wondering about her consistency

On her last insta post someone commented don't feel pressured to post. Bruh that's the point she clearly doesn't feel pressured to post because if she did she wouldn't just post whenever she's got an ad
She doesn't feel pressured to do ThredUp ads on her story!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this stage I feel like she is just playing her fans, knowing she can get away without posting for so long without explanation. It would literally take her 1 minute to give an explanation.

Reactions: 1
At this stage I feel like she is just playing her fans, knowing she can get away without posting for so long without explanation. It would literally take her 1 minute to give an explanation.

Yep. I definitely don’t think she would be getting 1000+ comments on random posts if it weren’t for her content-hungry fans. Comments mean $$$$$$$$ on a monetized account.

Reactions: 6
Yep. I definitely don’t think she would be getting 1000+ comments on random posts if it weren’t for her content-hungry fans. Comments mean $$$$$$$$ on a monetized account.
Exactly! If she thinks people get the same engagement from a monetised Instagram account rather than a YouTube channel, she’s very wrong. People connected with her personally through YouTube.