Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you’re saying but the company tagged her in the post.

If we rewind back to when the keto page used her images she kicked off, made numerous stories about it and asked us all to report the page.

She will have seen the tag in the nasal spray page but she’s never called the page out and asked people to report it. That’s why I honestly think it’s genuine.

Don’t get me wrong, I do love the fact she isn’t afraid to call people out on stuff, and that’s honestly why I believe she does use them.

I don’t dislike her, I do think she brings up some good points and some of her stories are nice to watch, she does feel more refreshing than the others out there but I do think the tanning sprays are a bit hypocritical when she calls people out for messaging her asking what fake tan she uses! IMO.

Other than that side thou and the bruv thing, I don’t mind her
Oh I didn’t know about that part. I knew that people were talking about it and someone mentioned that her car was spotted outside a tanning shop in Rhyl but, I took that as a pinch of salt seeing as the tanning shop isn’t the only place up that road she was parked on. But I get what you’re saying, if she’s been tagged in a tanning product then why not call them out like she does with everything she’s tagged in but not affiliated with.
I really do like the girl but, I think she’s definitely on a mission to find out who she really is since her breakup. Whilst it’s nice to see her out and enjoying herself, she doesn’t need to try and be someone she’s not

Oh I didn’t know about that part. I knew that people were talking about it and someone mentioned that her car was spotted outside a tanning shop in Rhyl but, I took that as a pinch of salt seeing as the tanning shop isn’t the only place up that road she was parked on. But I get what you’re saying, if she’s been tagged in a tanning product then why not call them out like she does with everything she’s tagged in but not affiliated with.
I really do like the girl but, I think she’s definitely on a mission to find out who she really is since her breakup. Whilst it’s nice to see her out and enjoying herself, she doesn’t need to try and be someone she’s not
Read through the thread pics we're shown from the tan page also pics of her pale teen days

I feel like these 2 need their own thread, suprised they haven’t already with the way people talk about them
Personally I think Alex is sweet but not a fan of Dionne mainly from the vibe I get from her YouTube channel. Her vlogs are just of copying Alex or shouting at her dog then saying she loves him the next minute. It’s all off to me.

Kinda wanna watch her vlog to see the LA sights (it’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go) but kinda cba for the ‘bruv’ comments every two secs and her being so obsessed over her friend.

I think now she’s single she can’t put that obsessive nature onto her boyfriend so she does it with her friends. Kinda found it weird she got a tattoo with her and her friends initials (I know it also doubles up as a LA tattoo) but it’s just weird to me. I do think she struggles with an obsessive personality just from her eating habits too.

Reactions: 7
Kinda wanna watch her vlog to see the LA sights (it’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go) but kinda cba for the ‘bruv’ comments every two secs and her being so obsessed over her friend.

I think now she’s single she can’t put that obsessive nature onto her boyfriend so she does it with her friends. Kinda found it weird she got a tattoo with her and her friends initials (I know it also doubles up as a LA tattoo) but it’s just weird to me. I do think she struggles with an obsessive personality just from her eating habits too.
I got an awkward vibe from Lauren for that as it was so last minute. I do think that this is going to be one of those friendships that’s majorly intense at first but, it fizzles out as quickly as it started. They’re at completely different stages in life as well, Lauren is engaged and I doubt Darius is going to put up with their fuckery for much longer.

Reactions: 5
I got an awkward vibe from Lauren for that as it was so last minute. I do think that this is going to be one of those friendships that’s majorly intense at first but, it fizzles out as quickly as it started. They’re at completely different stages in life as well, Lauren is engaged and I doubt Darius is going to put up with their fuckery for much longer.
Yeah I kinda see your point. I don’t really get where the friendship came from? Seemed to be out the blue and not sure if it was maybe through the influencer scene.

Tbh I never heard of Lauren until I saw her on Asher’s stories and she seems quite down to earth and her man seems sweet.

I do chuckle a little that Asher thought she was so good being sober and never drinking and now she’s single she’s always drinking, i do like the fact she seems to be more social though, I think the breakup as much as it was probably hard for her, I think was actually the best thing to happen to her because I really think she’s finding herself now.

I still find their breakup odd though. The fact he wasn’t even moving away straight away and they just sort of cut each other off. I think there’s probably more to it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I kinda see your point. I don’t really get where the friendship came from? Seemed to be out the blue and not sure if it was maybe through the influencer scene.

Tbh I never heard of Lauren until I saw her on Asher’s stories and she seems quite down to earth and her man seems sweet.

I do chuckle a little that Asher thought she was so good being sober and never drinking and now she’s single she’s always drinking, i do like the fact she seems to be more social though, I think the breakup as much as it was probably hard for her, I think was actually the best thing to happen to her because I really think she’s finding herself now.

I still find their breakup odd though. The fact he wasn’t even moving away straight away and they just sort of cut each other off. I think there’s probably more to it.
Oh there was definitely more to that breakup and I get the impression that she found out a lot more about him AFTER the actual breakup happened. I always thought they were a very weird paring, he made her a shell of herself which is why her content at the time was so boring. It is good to see her getting out there and enjoying herself but it’s just how cringe her and Lauren are that gets me but, I’m sure they’ll learn.
I think they met at an influencer event, they’re also signed to the same management team so, for all we know, their friendship could have been engineered to get them both more followers - that kind of thing happens all the time in influencer circles

Reactions: 2
Oh there was definitely more to that breakup and I get the impression that she found out a lot more about him AFTER the actual breakup happened. I always thought they were a very weird paring, he made her a shell of herself which is why her content at the time was so boring. It is good to see her getting out there and enjoying herself but it’s just how cringe her and Lauren are that gets me but, I’m sure they’ll learn.
I think they met at an influencer event, they’re also signed to the same management team so, for all we know, their friendship could have been engineered to get them both more followers - that kind of thing happens all the time in influencer circles
I didn’t follow Asher before her ex was on the scene so I don’t know what she was like before but she seemed very settled, quite happy with a quiet easy life where as now she’s like a little wild child, I mean nothing wrong with either lifestyle but yes now looking at both sides of her, I do think her bf may have simmered her down a little.

Although I have to say, I hated his look with those bloody turkey teeth! He looked horrendous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But now you mention it, her and Lauren doing that would make more sense because when you look at them both, they are totally different types of people.

• Haha
I didn’t follow Asher before her ex was on the scene so I don’t know what she was like before but she seemed very settled, quite happy with a quiet easy life where as now she’s like a little wild child, I mean nothing wrong with either lifestyle but yes now looking at both sides of her, I do think her bf may have simmered her down a little.

Although I have to say, I hated his look with those bloody turkey teeth! He looked horrendous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But now you mention it, her and Lauren doing that would make more sense because when you look at them both, they are totally different types of people.
I definitely think you’re seeing more of the true Asher at the moment. I just think she’s one of those girls who changes to suit her boyfriend at the time which totally goes against the quotes she posts. It’ll be interesting to see who she gets with next. I’ve heard a rumour she’s seeing Scott Thomas

I definitely think you’re seeing more of the true Asher at the moment. I just think she’s one of those girls who changes to suit her boyfriend at the time which totally goes against the quotes she posts. It’ll be interesting to see who she gets with next. I’ve heard a rumour she’s seeing Scott Thomas
I’ve never heard of him, but I’m not gonna lie, Im quite boring when it comes to public figures and celebs so I’m never in the know 🤣

• Haha
Oh that guy! I know who ya on about now! God I bet she’d love a semi famous boyfriend! We’d never hear the end of it 🤣
Well technically her boyfriend before James was semi famous. He was a singer and had been on the xfactor

Well technically her boyfriend before James was semi famous. He was a singer and had been on the xfactor
That’s how out the loop I am, I don’t know anyone off X factor either, never watched it 🤣

I also didn’t follow her then so I only really know her since her most recent bf

• Haha
That’s how out the loop I am, I don’t know anyone off X factor either, never watched it 🤣

I also didn’t follow her then so I only really know her since her most recent bf
He wasn’t anything special, he seemed a bit of a wet lettuce to be honest. It was at the time when she was a make up artist (a bloody good one as well) and her channel was more make up and bumper rather than fashion etc. I don’t understand why she didn’t pick up the make up again after lockdown, she was so so good, and her bridal looks were to die for

He wasn’t anything special, he seemed a bit of a wet lettuce to be honest. It was at the time when she was a make up artist (a bloody good one as well) and her channel was more make up and bumper rather than fashion etc. I don’t understand why she didn’t pick up the make up again after lockdown, she was so so good, and her bridal looks were to die for
I knew she did some make up because I’m sure after the first lockdown eased she did try and pick it back up. I honestly don’t know how these people fund their lifestyles on Instagram, influencers must get paid more money than I think 🤣 I’d like to think I have a high paid job and I still manage to have no money 🤣🤣🤣

All her boyfriends seem to be like that then because her latest boyfriend was a bit boring.

Does she live with her brother? We never see him on her stories. I find it weird to think he’s just living in a separate part of the house while she does these YouTube’s and videos haha

She is able to fund her lifestyle by living in Rhyl where I do. Houses are very cheap here, for a reason.
However she lives in her uncles house with her brother so probably pays hardly any rent.
She probably spends more on petrol to Manchester. Literally begging to be part of the scene.
She buys fake trainers so her lifestyle looks more expensive
She does work as a receptionist
She sells her clothes she has worn once for a photo on depop and instagram
Her car is on tick
The LA visit was only a few days.
Mostly goes to free PR events.
Her only asset is followers which could easy vanish.

I wouldn't call it a luxurious lifestyle just made out to be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is able to fund her lifestyle by living in Rhyl where I do. Houses are very cheap here, for a reason.
However she lives in her uncles house with her brother so probably pays hardly any rent.
She probably spends more on petrol to Manchester. Literally begging to be part of the scene.
She buys fake trainers so her lifestyle looks more expensive
She does work as a receptionist
She sells her clothes she has worn once for a photo on depop and instagram
Her car is on tick
The LA visit was only a few days.
Mostly goes to free PR events.
Her only asset is followers which could easy vanish.

I wouldn't call it a luxurious lifestyle just made out to be.
You know when you list it like that, it’s all just smoke and mirrors isn’t it and I bet a lot of influencers are in the same boat. Probably buy a lot of fakes with the odd real piece so it looks like they do buy genuine.

Without a steady income every month I’d be having major anxiety haha! Suppose her working as a receptionist must help a bit thou although don’t know when she works because she always seems to be at home 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.