Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she just trying to be Dionne Crowe? Claims she cant say the word walk in front of her dog (just like Dionne), and for someone who didn't drink a couple of months ago was talking to the hotel receptionist like she's the brand rep for Tequila Rose 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Is she just trying to be Dionne Crowe? Claims she cant say the word walk in front of her dog (just like Dionne), and for someone who didn't drink a couple of months ago was talking to the hotel receptionist like she's the brand rep for Tequila Rose 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
And Dionne Crowe is trying to be like Alexx Coll!

The girl loves to (still) indirect her ex but surely if you’re as happy as she is and claim to have moved on like she has you’d not even bother anymore?? All I’m seeing is heartbreak this, fk my ex that

Reactions: 5
The girl loves to (still) indirect her ex but surely if you’re as happy as she is and claim to have moved on like she has you’d not even bother anymore?? All I’m seeing is heartbreak this, fk my ex that
I find it weird she said it was a mutual decision and they are actually soulmates etc and now she’s digging him out every other day 🤔

Reactions: 4
She prob thinks fk you I gave you everything and more, how dare you move on before me 🙄 never known someone who wants and craves to be famous\known more than this girl! Clinging onto Lauren is cringe the drinking every week is cringe when she went on about not being a drinker so much, tea, dog and filming herself walking in and out the gym same tit different day!

Asher and Scott Thomas - I’m calling it
OMG I HAVE JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THIS!!!!!!
He better bleeping not hahahaha
“Why would he choose me though” to her friend on her story…. It’s defo about him.

SCOTT DONT DO IT LUV 🤣

OMG I HAVE JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THIS!!!!!!
He better bleeping not hahahaha
“Why would he choose me though” to her friend on her story…. It’s defo about him.

SCOTT DONT DO IT LUV 🤣
Also she wants to like another one of his insta posts.
look @ me Scott look @ meeee please please

Reactions: 2
Who actually is Asher? Does anyone actually know? She just cobbles together bits and bobs of other peoples personalities and passes them off as her own....

Just on her last video, her pal Lauren was saying she wears 15 denier tights...up until the last few weeks I've never seen Asher wear tights, now aparrently "you guys always ask me what tights I wear", doesn't sound legit love.
Not to mention the W-A-L-K not saying walk in front of the dog borrowed from Dionne Crowe, as well as the tequila rose officionado party girl persona she got from her as well 😂 🤦‍♀️

That vlog was painful to watch..honestly pissed me right off when her and the pal were picking out leather jackets and the pal walked in front of her chatting to the company rep and Asher just chats tit loudly behind them cos it’s her vlog and she’s trying to be relevant...it was awkward AF as she comes across really dumb and desperate!

Who actually is Asher? Does anyone actually know? She just cobbles together bits and bobs of other peoples personalities and passes them off as her own....

Just on her last video, her pal Lauren was saying she wears 15 denier tights...up until the last few weeks I've never seen Asher wear tights, now aparrently "you guys always ask me what tights I wear", doesn't sound legit love.
Not to mention the W-A-L-K not saying walk in front of the dog borrowed from Dionne Crowe, as well as the tequila rose officionado party girl persona she got from her as well 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
question did she just fund her ex's life? James was buying rolexes, getting his teeth done and getting range rovers, while poor Asher was pootling around in her fiat with her tag heuer watch. Tags are nice dont get me wrong but its hardly an audemars or chopard!

I normally really like Asher but her LA stories are cringe. She’s trying to be someone she’s not and is literally clinging to Lauren for dear life. It’s embarrassing as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I normally really like Asher but her LA stories are cringe. She’s trying to be someone she’s not and is literally clinging to Lauren for dear life. It’s embarrassing as duck

Totally agree. If I hear her say ‘bruv’ one more time I might actually be sick.

It’s just embarrassing.

I am still proper shocked over the nasal sprays thou!!!!

Totally agree. If I hear her say ‘bruv’ one more time I might actually be sick.

It’s just embarrassing.

I am still proper shocked over the nasal sprays thou!!!!
How has she not been confronted over the nasal sprays yet 😳😳😳

Lauren carries on having asher clinging on it will ruin her reputation I really liked Lauren until these two become LASHER 🤢

Reactions: 2

Lauren carries on having asher clinging on it will ruin her reputation I really liked Lauren until these two become LASHER 🤢

Lasher 🤣

I honestly don’t think many people know about the nasal sprays. Honestly I’ve been a fan for a while but after seeing that I am shocked. I used to think she was one of the more genuine influencers out there but after seeing that, it’s made me realise you really can’t believe everything everyone tells you 🤣

Lasher 🤣

I honestly don’t think many people know about the nasal sprays. Honestly I’ve been a fan for a while but after seeing that I am shocked. I used to think she was one of the more genuine influencers out there but after seeing that, it’s made me realise you really can’t believe everything everyone tells you 🤣
I think the reason she hasn’t been confronted is through fear. She’s not afraid to call people out on things like that plus, I don’t think anyone has 100% proof of this - personally I don’t think it’s true. But the whole Lasher thing is so cringe. It was so awkward when Lauren’s fella was there and they were trying to keep him awake. They seriously need to grow up. Oh, and NO ONE says Bruv outside of the M25. Just stop it

• Haha
I think the reason she hasn’t been confronted is through fear. She’s not afraid to call people out on things like that plus, I don’t think anyone has 100% proof of this - personally I don’t think it’s true. But the whole Lasher thing is so cringe. It was so awkward when Lauren’s fella was there and they were trying to keep him awake. They seriously need to grow up. Oh, and NO ONE says Bruv outside of the M25. Just stop it

I get what you’re saying but the company tagged her in the post.

If we rewind back to when the keto page used her images she kicked off, made numerous stories about it and asked us all to report the page.

She will have seen the tag in the nasal spray page but she’s never called the page out and asked people to report it. That’s why I honestly think it’s genuine.

Don’t get me wrong, I do love the fact she isn’t afraid to call people out on stuff, and that’s honestly why I believe she does use them.

I don’t dislike her, I do think she brings up some good points and some of her stories are nice to watch, she does feel more refreshing than the others out there but I do think the tanning sprays are a bit hypocritical when she calls people out for messaging her asking what fake tan she uses! IMO.

Other than that side thou and the bruv thing, I don’t mind her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.