Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her bloody voice goes right through me. ‘I like orange compared to this hat’ yeah hun because we know that’s not a natural tan, you are glowing from the nasal sprays

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says "her" house, it is her uncles house that she lives in with her brother with a bmw on tick

Looks like she wishes she lived in Manchester

She gets all these outfits and then wears them once for instagram and sells them on depop. She wears crap and 'influences' these young girls to wear crap when she wouldn't even wear it herself. Desperate

Why does she edit her face to look almost alien-like? I don’t get it 😣 I understand the lighting is different obviously, but the jaw shape, cheeks, chin?? Facial structure is completely different 🤦🏽‍♀️
Don't get me started! Pretty girl but video compared to photo it so different. She has a double chin but then edits the hell out of her photo. The thumbnails of her youtube videos show an edited photo and then the video shows her double chin. Desperate again.
Each boyfriend, Jake, Jack, Joe, James she has been Beggy Mitchell about engagement. You thought she would have got the message now after the 4th has got rid.

Her pictures when she is trying to show off her bum are so cringe I am barely alive.
Look how far she swings her leg out to sqeeze her bum together. She literally doesn't have any bum or chest.

Why does she edit her face to look almost alien-like? I don’t get it 😣 I understand the lighting is different obviously, but the jaw shape, cheeks, chin?? Facial structure is completely different 🤦🏽‍♀️

Go to 17:46 "I genuinely wouldn't do that now" about editing photos hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry, I don’t understand.
You are lightening your hair again....going blonde again, yet you cried over the grief people gave you for black facing and you blamed it on the fact you were so ‘African’ and the blonde hair made it look worse.
Sorry if it was so traumatising...too the point you dyed your hair dark again, explain why you’d go light again?? Explain? I’ll listen...go on
Oh look…..I was right

I watched the video where she explains about why her man had to leave etc but found it confusing.. why did he have to move out asap?

Reactions: 1
Yeh she has, he got a job offer in Australia but apparently might not be for a long while

I could never imagine splitting up with my boyfriend then doing a 20 minute video about it for people I don’t even know 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice fake Dior bag you have there Asher ;)

Her chewing gum trainers are also fake, did you see the state of the box??? she just put that in an old selfridges bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this the same girl who always said she didn’t drink?!! She probs meant when she got a fella she doesn’t drink

Reactions: 4
Can anyone please explain what the significance of the 🤝 is in her captions. Is it a thing? Is she trying to make it a thing? I’m generally an Asher fan but this is grating on me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.