Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she'd go on. All old pictures of her would come out pre nasal tanning days and she'd be unable to explain what happened 😅
maybe this is why she deleted her facebook… if she is in the process of auditioning, her facebook would be the number 1 thing she wouldn’t want millions of people looking at. i know there’s a few pics on here but her facebook had hundreds if not thousands of photos of her blatantly looking as white as a sheet. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to post everytime she eats or drinks.

Girl, it’s what every human does. It’s not a flex 🙄
Because she's so boring in her normal life its not worth posting about, there's more personality in a damp sponge 🤦🏽‍♀️

maybe this is why she deleted her facebook… if she is in the process of auditioning, her facebook would be the number 1 thing she wouldn’t want millions of people looking at. i know there’s a few pics on here but her facebook had hundreds if not thousands of photos of her blatantly looking as white as a sheet. 😳
She's faker than the filler she's full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.