Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know why she is acting like an inspirational advocate for independent women when she is so dependent on others . She has shit brand deals, fake friendships, accommodation provided cheaply by her uncle, a car on a financial loan and a management team that are doing fuck all for her?
Kate Hayes (make up ‘artist’) is a representative for Hair Burst. This is a person who was found to have posted homophobic and racist statement on twitter; this includes calling her friend Colleen a ‘collywog’ and categorising her friends as ‘faggots’ for being hungover.
AS A BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN ASHER, WHY HAVE YOU NOT CUT TIES WITH THIS BRAND? THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE ECHO AND ON INSTAGRAM. BY WORKING WITH HAIRBURST YOU ARE CHOOSING TO PROMOTE A COMPANY WHO EMPLOYS A RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC INFLUENCER TO GAIN MONEY AND EXPOSURE.
Again, she had the opportunity to appreriate so many historical and inspirational people who have fought for African American fights on IWD, not limited to Rosa Parkes, Fannie Lou Hamer, Mary Seacole, Lupita Nyong’o… but the narcissist bitch chose herself to celebrate with a shitty, warped and edited photo of herself in a set of underwear we’ve seen 4 times before. You go warrior 😭🤣🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Loveandlight2020

She really is jokes

last year it was “I just don’t see children in my future it’s not something I have ever wanted”

(obv James didn’t want them)

then the other week it was “I’m going to a clinic to see where I’m at with my eggs I may freeze some for the future”

forward slashhhh I may meet someone who wants kids so that means I want kids now.

got her lips dissolved because”it wasn’t her vibe anymore”
Becomes single and gets them done multiple times again

honestly this girl man just does things to fit in with others

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just cherry picks what part of the culture she wants to adopt - mainly the dark skin.

She has recently got a keratin blow dry as she has previously described her hair as frizzy and wild. From photos, her mum has got beautiful hair with a natural curl and her grandma looked to have had an incredible Afro curl. As a ‘mixed woman’ Asher could have experimented with her hair texture - it would have been a great opportunity to promote independent hair care and product businesses ran by POC etc. She could have made herself so knowledgable and influential to younger mixed girls who struggle with their hair texture but no, she doesn’t see this part of her race marketable or influential.
She is 100% blackfishing, there’s no arguing that she is mixed. But for her to intentionally darken her skin through sun beds and tanning sprays then play the race card when people ask her what tan she uses... it’s beyond me.

She does fuck all to elevate the platforms of any black inflencer, I’ve had a look at probably the biggest influencer accounts ran by women of colour that I follow and she doesn’t follow any of them She will probably maintain that their content isn’t what interest her which is a fair point, however the reflective pegging in the comments between her and other influencers on post is nauseating ‘🥵🥵🥵’ ‘INSANE’ ‘oh babe you look a dream’ - and they are all WHITE WOMEN. She does nothing for the black community except exploit it for content and her image.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like it could be one of these Egyptian crosses to me. Let me guess the story behind it - when they were in LA some Random guessed she was Egyptian and omg all her life she’s felt like she belongs in Egypt and is a mummy reincarnated so she felt like it was a cute way to remember that.

every tattoo has some ‘crazy’ meaning behind it yet it’s the most basic thing ever. She just makes stuff up so they seem meaningful
Omg this is literally what she would do. “Darlings, I’ve discovered I’m part Egyptian. Cleopatra’s life mattered too. Stunning scenes”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im originally from North Wales and stumbled across this vapid individual a few months ago on Instagram. I honestly fear for the youth of today if this is what they aspire to be. Im glad to be close to 40 and have lived my youth without all this none sense, vlogging, blogging, eye fucking yourself, fake everything.

‘Its the (insert any random thing you think makes you edgy) for me’

Are you mad??

Bruv

Love that for me

These people are narcissists, completely and truly obsessed with them selves, all carbon copies of eachother. Its all for the gram, all about how it looks, sat next to eachother but only interested in their phones. What a sad existence, I pity these people, they absolutely have no idea how to live. God only know what kind of future young people have if those who are ‘influencing’ them are talentless, shallow, materialistic individuals such as this creature.

Reactions: 14

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Asher's daily stories go like:

• reminder that she gets up early to go to the gym and that you can't rely on motivation
• photo of the radio in her car
• recycled quote posted to "her quotes" page
• video of her admiring herself
• video of her breakfast and the reminder that she has spinach every day
• photo of her cup of tea and reminder how much she loves tea
• photo of the dog still being in bed
AND REPEAT

Reactions: 13

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s so fucking weird
I'm probably gonna get crucified for this butttt, serious question, is this girl on the spectrum?

It's like she has no clue socially, like the time they were at Boda Skins HQ, Lauren was trying to chat to the Boda Skins employee and asher was just talking over them chatting pure shit. Screams to me an inability to read non-verbal communication cues, it's almost as if Lauren and the Boda Skins woman were talking and Asher - due to lack of social skills - didn't know what to do in that situation, so rather than just be quiet and listen, she just copied Lauren as a coping mechanism of keeping talking even though Lauren was in conversation with the woman and she wasn't which resulted in her looking like an absolute fucking tool.

Now, as someone who aparrently in 10 months (next valentines day) plans to have a "ring on her finger" to be waffling to her 50k followers about how she's such a great catch because any man "wouldn't have to buy her a wedding or engagement ring" doesn't seem like behaviour men are going to be jumping at the chance of experiencing long term.... Again, it's like she's just adopted cues she's seen from other people (Lauren soon getting married so probably COS SHE HAS A FIANCE is regularly discussing wedding/engagement rings) as a result Asher and her non existent social skills bangs on about wedding rings cos she's seen Lauren do it despite it coming across very odd cos Laurens getting married/has an enagagement ring/will soon have a wedding ring and Asher's single AF.

Same as the stock "THANK YOU SO MUCH" to any old cashier who's ringing her toilet rolls up in Aldi, she just does it cos she thinks its the acceptable thing to do and can't actually gage situations on their own merit.

• Wow
In her LA blog she rings a restaurant to push back the booking because she was too busy taking photos of herself 🙄 like as if the industry hasn’t been hit enough with Covid you’re fucking them around because you love yourself too much 🙄 she’s such a mess.
She probably thinks this behaviour is acceptable because she shouts ‘THANK YOU SO MUCH’ each time a member of staff walks past her. The ignorance is beyond me 😫
So she met a friend last night who is not an influencer- no drunk stories, no attention seeking behaviours etc. Her being a hot mess is only with Lauren because she feels so insecure and over compensates for attention.

I’m so glad this thread has got traction and people are calling her out on her contradictions.

Dead that went to London Fashion week and it consisted of an hour in H&M and a PLT afternoon was event - ‘fashion influencer’? You can keep dreaming

For reference - Ashers full biological sibling. It really is tanning beds and nasal sprays.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
A few days ago this girl was driving all the way to Manchester with a few outfits to photograph herself and her pal standing outside Manchester library and down an alley way. Outfit changes in the back of a car. They say this is their work? But they were both wearing a mixture of brands? No
Mention of being asked by these brands to photograph themselves in the clothing. How is this work? Or worth the time/money spent? I just cant get my head around it at all. Rewarding themselves with brunch after taking a few snaps of eachother? Seems like a fake it till you make it kind of situation to me. I honestly couldn’t be bothered wasting my time on something so unfulfilling.

Hatersloveme

Next thread suggestion. Asher Mary Lou - as creepy as Joe from You. Seen sniffing Melontan outside Lauren’s bedroom window all whilst claiming she’s not from Rhyl

• Haha

BethNorthWales

She is able to fund her lifestyle by living in Rhyl where I do. Houses are very cheap here, for a reason.
However she lives in her uncles house with her brother so probably pays hardly any rent.
She probably spends more on petrol to Manchester. Literally begging to be part of the scene.
She buys fake trainers so her lifestyle looks more expensive
She does work as a receptionist
She sells her clothes she has worn once for a photo on depop and instagram
Her car is on tick
The LA visit was only a few days.
Mostly goes to free PR events.
Her only asset is followers which could easy vanish.

I wouldn't call it a luxurious lifestyle just made out to be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, I have never come across anyone so narcissistic in my life, she holds herself in such high regard, but yet doesn't practice anything she preaches, she can't wait to tell us about how she's lovely, loyal, kind person; but at the first instance she disagrees with someone's judgement of her and what she does, that makes it fair game to plaster that individual all over her social media?! This is a person who holds 53.9k followers?! The impact and damage that could of had on the poor girl!!! Beggers belief!!!! To me that sounds far from someone that wants to impower other women and make them feel better about themselves!!!
She is the same person that will share her IG followers DM's boasting how much she has helped them etc., Is this someone that really want to help people? Or is that someone that wants to be recognised for helping people? The constant photos of her in her underwear and complete disregard for appointments (ringing restaurants up seeing she's running late when she's taking photos and having pre drinks) post covid when hospitality has really taken the brunt of restrictions and loss of earning.
Does she really come across as someone who is; kind, loving, generous, thoughtful person? Or is this someone who clearly has no regard for anyone but herself? Who cares very little for her followers aslong as they get her to fame?

YESSSSSS thank you for this! Look how white he is! People aren’t stupid, some of the bigger influencers have mentioned tattle before so it’s only a matter of time before more people become atttacted to this thread and read how she’s using nasal sprays. Thing is no1 actually would give a fuck if she was just honest!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also yes Asher this is such a Beth thing isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🙄 why does she share the most random and boring things about her friends! Just keep it private you fucking beg!
I think this will fast become a popular thread on here, there’s new bruvs everyday commenting. Stunning scenes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Sorry if this is offensive in any way to POC but she claimed in the tattoo video, she's been racially abused all her life....exactly how plz?!

As a child, as proven by pics here, she looked 100% Caucasian, even now, if I didn't know her and I just seen her out shopping or something I'd just think she was hammering the fake tan and sunbeds....

On that basis, I'm not disputing she may have been "abused" but I don't know how there could have been a racial element to it, given that unless you had advanced knowledge of her family history you'd have no clue?
It’s only a matter of time before someone she knows from childhood comes on here and disproves her “abused” point. Asher’s “hometown” is very very small and everyone knows each other so it’ll get to a point where the whole of North Wales is on here just like the whole of Merseyside is on the Kate Hayes thread

• Heart
It just gets me that she flies to Miami tomorrow and has no intention of washing her hair 🤢 if she’s bullshitting about not being able to tie it back, there’s no way she knows how to maintain them. I would put my house on those extensions coming out the minute she’s back in her hometown.
Also calling bingo now that she’ll be eye fucking herself left and right at the Skims pop up that Kim K has just launched
I adore skims! Live in them, the leggings are such bad quality though, rip at the seams and I’m sure I saw a tiktok outing Skims being supplied by ali express! I only buy on bi-annual sale dates though! And that’s just limited to the joggers, fleeces and the glisenette range. BUT CAN WE DO MIAMI BINGO?!
I was mortified for her when I saw her last vlog of her purchasing primark g strings, I remember buying them aged 14. Asher don’t you know gorgeous gorgeous girls wear cotton x
I think her hair is that badly damaged she will keep them in for a long time, we most likely won’t see her with short hair for a while given how thin and broken it was. I’m dead at this screenshot of her stroking her hair in the car saying this is the most amazing hair I’ve ever had- looks like Stevie Wonder blended it.
Also just want to say how lovely you lot are for the reassurance and encouragement you’ve given to the the person who had some reservations after seeing Asher’s staged videos 🥰🥰🥰

MIAMI BINGO-
1✨ Asher will complain about the flight journey or taxi journey or anything that doesn’t involve time travel
2 ✨ She will go gratitude overboard with someone serving her in the hospitality sector
3 ✨ She will record Lauren laying in bed
4 ✨ She will record Lauren looking entirely uncomfortably, cross her boundaries and then Asher will laugh at the camera saying Lauren isn’t photo ready
5 ✨ She will call herself a tomboy because she she’s wearing shorts and a t-shit and maintain she’s not girly
6 ✨ She will forget she owns a dog entirely
7 ✨ Reservation will either be pushed back or no show due to them taking shit photos of each other
8 ✨ She’ll get fucking wasted one night and all evidence of bad decision making/egocentric content will ⭐ disappear⭐
9 ✨ Another shit tattoo
10 ✨ She’ll suffocate herself in a tub of Trader Joe cookies
11 ✨ She’ll be proper in to Darius’ set given that she couldn’t stand house music 6 months ago

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sazife

We can deduce the strength of Asher’s friendship with Lauren by the fact Lauren hasn’t once made any effort to go visit her in wales, instead it’s always Asher travelling to see her. Sick to death of her replying to people saying she mixed when asked about her skin colour. Natural skin colour does not change over time, yes you might be more tan in summer but you can’t go from milk bottle to her colour without help. It’s sick that she isn’t honest about it yet claims to support BLM. It’s so evident this is why she’s removed old pictures and her Facebook to try and hide the trail of deceipt but how is she intending to maintain the lie for the rest of her life, she can’t permanently use sun beds and nasal sprays until she dies

Hi guys welcome to my channel I hope you’re all good 🤢 just had a gust of wind tattooed on my leg cos my dog farted. I am also desperate to motorboat Lauren’s minge hehe ok see you next Sunday *downs bottle of Prosecco wearing shit fast fashion outfit*

Hi guys welcome to my channel hope you’re all good got loads on today loads of work with Lauren were boss bitch babes make loads of cash, only work at spire for 3 hours a week now hehe. Anyway don’t care who looks at me I’m a boss bitch babe *drives to Manchester and stands in front of stone wall that you could find in Rhyl and takes 50 pictures of herself in beige shit clothes* ok thanks for watching guys I’ve contributed to society greatly today

Last edited:
  • Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
So she spent all day trying to keep it private and hide who he was, only to reveal him as soon as she's had a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ The fact she's shared that quote about being as happy as you look on Instagram speaks volumes!!! She's such a lost soul at the moment to say that her new fling, and two girls she's just made friends in the last 8 months are her "favourite people in one room"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this influencer shit has an expiration date. It makes me sick people can try and make a living being complete and utter begs and doing fuck all. I’ve said this before but I’d genuinely rather be skint than be one of these influencers and worried about who’s slagging me off publicly because I’m a joke. I don’t think it will be long before they’re all forced into actual work because people are waking up. Imagine having such a vapid existence your life revolves around what you wear and the “aesthetics” of the places you spend your time “oooomg how pretty is this place” GET a PROPER life man

• Heart
Is she shagging that lad then or just showing off as usual
He looks like the type of guy to be bouncing around creamfields portaloos asking if anyones selling 😭 I would not be putting that on display

D18C2BDD-DEE2-4C59-87BD-5365ED030FCF.png

Darius is probably thinking ‘how do always manage to ruin my trips to the U.S?’

• Haha