Asher Mary Lou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this rich her fella? Cos she’s deleted the story but seems to be with him this morning? I’m finding her a bit insufferable now she’s single! Such a try hard!!!

Reactions: 1
So is this rich her fella? Cos she’s deleted the story but seems to be with him this morning? I’m finding her a bit insufferable now she’s single! Such a try hard!!!
Is it not that Chloe’s fella? Is she not at Chloe’s house?
I’m really not sure but she’s just a big ball of cringe at the moment isn’t she 🤣

The Botox and filler stories made me SQUIRM 😭
I literally had my lips done the other day and it made me squirm knowing I’ve allowed that to myself haha 🤣 it’s a good thing I can’t see it being done to me because I don’t think I’d ever get it done again 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m really not sure but she’s just a big ball of cringe at the moment isn’t she 🤣

I literally had my lips done the other day and it made me squirm knowing I’ve allowed that to myself haha 🤣 it’s a good thing I can’t see it being done to me because I don’t think I’d ever get it done again 🤣
Mate same. I’ve had them twice and I can’t even think about having them done again now. How is she not flinching videoing it 😭

Mate same. I’ve had them twice and I can’t even think about having them done again now. How is she not flinching videoing it 😭
I know 🤣🤣🤣 my eyes were watering the lot! And I’m bruised to duck too! Although was my fault for a sunbed beforehand 😬

I will say thou, I do prefer her with filler in her lips, she really suits it and at least it hides them turkey teeth she’s got 🤣

Reactions: 2

So she’s kissed her mates fella??

I don’t know, that Chloe girl has gone private now. It looked like Asher stayed over at Chloe’s and that lad was in the background. I might be totally wrong but it’s obvs not Asher’s boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣
They’re both just called rich 😂 two different rich’s tho !

she thinks everyone uses Pixi Glow Tonic cos of her 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 God Almighty she's the most basic witch ever 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always find it a weird flex when people screenshot their WhatsApp messages with their friends and share it on their story. Like why do we care about your private conversation 🤣

Reactions: 5
Asher's daily stories go like:

• reminder that she gets up early to go to the gym and that you can't rely on motivation
• photo of the radio in her car
• recycled quote posted to "her quotes" page
• video of her admiring herself
• video of her breakfast and the reminder that she has spinach every day
• photo of her cup of tea and reminder how much she loves tea
• photo of the dog still being in bed
AND REPEAT

Reactions: 13
Asher's daily stories go like:

• reminder that she gets up early to go to the gym and that you can't rely on motivation
• photo of the radio in her car
• recycled quote posted to "her quotes" page
• video of her admiring herself
• video of her breakfast and the reminder that she has spinach every day
• photo of her cup of tea and reminder how much she loves tea
• photo of the dog still being in bed
AND REPEAT
Isn’t she just getting unbearable these days! Close to unfollowing!

Them new pics / videos of her tonight are concerning, she’s too skinny, looks weird! She’s obsessed with herself 😑

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t sit there with my friend recording herself eating/drinking/ordering shots, how cringe

Reactions: 7
She is able to fund her lifestyle by living in Rhyl where I do. Houses are very cheap here, for a reason.
However she lives in her uncles house with her brother so probably pays hardly any rent.
She probably spends more on petrol to Manchester. Literally begging to be part of the scene.
She buys fake trainers so her lifestyle looks more expensive
She does work as a receptionist
She sells her clothes she has worn once for a photo on depop and instagram
Her car is on tick
The LA visit was only a few days.
Mostly goes to free PR events.
Her only asset is followers which could easy vanish.

I wouldn't call it a luxurious lifestyle just made out to be.
new here because of the Kate Hayes thread and was creased when I saw Asher on here 😂
She used to be a good make up artist but the whole influencer scene has gone to her head. She also really winds me up that she never ever declares a product to be gifted etc. Surely ASA would have a field day with her? I remember in one of her videos she said that she knows she has to do it but always forgets. No, you don’t forget because the times you bother your “mixed race” arse to do it, you cleverly hide it on the page 🙄

The point about the trainers is so true. I know someone who works in Flannels in Chester (where she ALWAYS takes selfies) and they all think she’s a prick. The way she swans around the place, making it out on her stories that she’s going to buy something when really, we all know its from Burj Boutique 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.