Asher Mary Lou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Lollypopdolly

Surprise surprise I seen her car that stands out mile while driving through Rhyl smack bang outside a sunbed shop window not the road or parking area literally on the path

Who does she think she is and don't get me started on her recent pics of her zero lips huge teeth and dirty nasal spray skin that's what they do make you look dirty and very freckly. Oh shit that's her 🤔

Glasshalffull

She winds me up so much.

Her vlog made me laugh, making a point of shoving a sausage roll down her mouth trying to be all relatable 😂
And I’m not even joking but does her bf just get high all day? His eyes are telling me he is 😂

must be hard going around to your hair/nail appointments everyday boohoo and she definitely hits the sun beds I don’t see why she can’t just say that she tops up her tan?
Also she keeps leaking about having health problems something about her spine? I bet she’s a right nightmare to be with constantly moaning and always the victim. And saying about not liking to send jeans back but then going back to primark. I bet she’s always in the post office sending parcels back 😂😂

when will real life hit people like this 😭😭

The part of her vlog at the hairdressers just filming random people? I’d be raging trying to sit get my hair done and some random influencer dickhead is waving a camera around

Also u can tell she’s been on the sun beds with her face covered

Last edited:
She winds me up so much.

Her vlog made me laugh, making a point of shoving a sausage roll down her mouth trying to be all relatable 😂
And I’m not even joking but does her bf just get high all day? His eyes are telling me he is 😂

must be hard going around to your hair/nail appointments everyday boohoo and she definitely hits the sun beds I don’t see why she can’t just say that she tops up her tan?
Also she keeps leaking about having health problems something about her spine? I bet she’s a right nightmare to be with constantly moaning and always the victim. And saying about not liking to send jeans back but then going back to primark. I bet she’s always in the post office sending parcels back 😂😂

when will real life hit people like this 😭😭
Think this answered your question lol

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks