Asher Mary Lou #8 Tits out at Coachella, but still can’t interest her fella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eye fuckery and playing with the hair in the Hello Fresh Ad is too much!!
How does she manage to make a HG ad all about her!?

And she needs to stop talking through her fucking nose!!!

She mentioned and her Charley are off for a chilled weekend somewhere. Got to be IBZ!? Is Charley‘s BFF playing this weekend at all?

Reactions: 4
Aka Charley is going to Amsterdam or somewhere and beggy Asher is tagging along

Reactions: 2
Stussy is playing in Spain on Saturday so be interesting to see where they go - he's in Ibiza in May too so they'll all be going to stay in Asher's family villa eh

Reactions: 6
Stussy is playing in Spain on Saturday so be interesting to see where they go - he's in Ibiza in May too so they'll all be going to stay in Asher's family villa eh
I think back to that fateful night with the cctv footage, poor old Charley here thinking he got a summer fling on his hands, a good snog and a gal to rave with

Fast forward a few months hes now living with her and she’s still tagging along

Reactions: 8
I think she said she’s going to Ibiza at the end of the month.

If she is i’m sure we’ll be treated to the usual boring shite on stories:
- a tour of her uncles villa “oh.my.god… how UNREAL is my uncles villa?! Such Ibiza/bohemian vibes, it’s exactly like our house back home isn’t it babe? … babe?” **Charley here glued to his phone ignoring her**
- her eye fucking herself wearing a fedora hat and a range of bikinis five sizes too small for her.
- a sunset visit to ‘their special place’ by those cliffs (also where she went with James ).
- lots of pictures of Charley here staring down at his phone ignoring her.
- possibly a visit to the CCTV restaurant so she can pick up some new footage.

Reactions: 16
Asher has reposted almost ever influencer/celeb getting engaged. Why has she reposted the Call Her Daddy engagement (btw obsessed) as if we haven't seen it but remember, she's not fussed about getting engaged anymore.

Reactions: 7
It’s actually jarring how often she reposts people’s engagement announcements to her stories. She is so so desperate for a proposal/marriage it’s too much. He would have done it by now with the constant hints if he really wanted to don’t know why everything is so rushed.

and don’t tell me she has her mum travelling 3 or so hours again to her house to dog-sit Bumper again whilst they go on their weekend away surely she can’t keep this up all summer when she’s back and forth to Ibiza every month for 24 hours at a time?!

Shes a fucking drip

Reactions: 2
Could this be their first trip away actually just them both together without being tag alongs because she’s really going down the ‘chilled weekend’ route?
However, it’s Thursday morning so once again Asher isn’t sure when a weekend actually starts/ends… maybe because she doesn’t have a job or a life outside the new build house so all of the days of the week feel the same to her. Amsterdam was a weekend away according to her but it was from Saturday evening - Monday afternoon… this weekend away has started on a Thursday morning… they probably will end up coming home on the actual weekend

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she try not showing all those strangers on the internet her weekend away and actually just enjoy the time together, both of them. Off their phones.
It’s one rule me and my partner have, when we are away for the weekend or holidays, we keep off our phones. Yeah we will take the odd photo or whatever but we wouldn’t just sit on our phones scrolling and looking at random shit.

Thought kids were out the question
This girl makes out that she is so ethnic. girl you are a quarter at best. I am in the same boat as her as far as mixed heritage and it's not my ENTIRE personality. I am very proud of my heritage as she is which its lovely but they was she speaks about it is mental.

Reactions: 12
She just does my head in. Go on holiday. Enjoy it. Don’t post war & peace about everything. If she has that much time to do such lengthy posts then Charley here is clearly on his phones as usual ignoring her.

Not her acting like she invented taking a multi plug socket on holiday Swear she makes everything ‘her personality’.. Ibiza, travel hacks, the gym, being ‘mixed race’, dj’s, she’s so boring.

Reactions: 9
Not her acting like she invented taking a multi plug socket on holiday Swear she makes everything ‘her personality’.. Ibiza, travel hacks, the gym, being ‘mixed race’, dj’s, she’s so boring.
Also acting like she invented Ibiza and no one else in the world knows it like she does

Reactions: 11
Can’t help but love when she goes away, her whole Instagram becomes laughable and quite frankly, pathetic! Of course it wasn’t long before we got the boring chat of her uncle’s villa 🥱 how special Ibiza is (probably cos she takes every one of her boyfriends there but makes out it’s only special to her current boyfriend) how she knows Ibiza like the back of her hand (good for you, but she doesn’t because in her Ibiza vlog last year she had Google maps on her phone directing her to her ‘all time favourite restaurant that she always goes to’ but clearly not been enough to know her way there without getting lost). It’s all so boring and the same rubbish every single time she goes with the earth angels, the bikinis that are 5 sizes too small… the Lidl shop will be next or perhaps she might finally take that homeless man out for breakfast that she rambled on about forever last time she really needs to get a grip and just go away without making everything into such a deep situation.
i don’t get why she always refers to her uncle’s villa as ‘our villa’ … ‘our neighbours at the villa’ … it’s nothing to do with her… and the villa looks run-down and very basic whenever she has shown it, nothing to be jealous of! I bet Charley is glad to be in a hotel this time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.