Asher Mary Lou #5 Charley here, Asher drink drives, our relationship is as fake as her Instagram break!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can literally get one on ebay for under 15 quid 😂 asher mary LIAR
It's called
'The Final Judgement' Papyrus from Egypt
Fairly common and well known bit of art you can get from ebay for as little as £10 my aunt has the same picture she picked up from a souvenir shop in luxor egypt. Its nothing rare and it doesnt have her family name on either is its identical to my aunts.so AML I think your grandparents told you some tales 😂

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174983581106?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338364431&toolid=11000&customid=EAIaIQobChMI74DJn-aw_AIVTPBRCh3I8Q1hEAYYBiABEgIN9fD_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI74DJn-aw_AIVTPBRCh3I8Q1hEAYYBiABEgIN9fD_BwE#SellerPresenceViewModel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the one doing the work her brother? If so look at the colour difference in their skin tones 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the one doing the work her brother? If so look at the colour difference in their skin tones 🫠😂
her brother is white as a sheet 😂 it’s so embarrassing all these lies that she tells! She’s the least genuine person ever. What I don’t understand is, the tit she lies about isn’t even a big deal. It’s just weird.

bet she was one of them kids growing up that always lied about petty tit 😂

there always has to be some detailed story behind everything as well. You know Asher, you can like something purely because you just like it. Not because it has a hidden (made up) meaning!

also someone teach her the word BESPOKE! bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahaha the papyrus. We were in Egypt early 2022 and a part of the general tourist tour of Cairo involved going to a papyrus shop by the Pyramids to buy ‘authentic papyrus’ basically a shop for gullible idiots to buy tat. The man trying to sell it us told us it was done with glow in the dark paint so really unique 🙃.

I think they look like they should be hung in houses that stink of cigarette smoke, boiled cabbage and dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahahaha the papyrus. We were in Egypt early 2022 and a part of the general tourist tour of Cairo involved going to a papyrus shop by the Pyramids to buy ‘authentic papyrus’ basically a shop for gullible idiots to buy tat. The man trying to sell it us told us it was done with glow in the dark paint so really unique 🙃.

I think they look like they should be hung in houses that stink of cigarette smoke, boiled cabbage and dogs
Ahahahahahahaha proper ratty council houses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her threads briefly, came across all the tea on Willow and Fern!! Good tea to those who posted - fern does have a thread but it’s pretty quiet.
Willow is back with her bf, I don’t know him by name ? But they’re both in dubai

This is the most time her brother has spent with charl (2nd time they’ve met?) wonder if the penny has dropped yet that chaaaarllll is a sandwich short of a picnic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but you can see bodgy workmanship all over those wardrobes! Love the big cut out bit in the skirting that’s just been put on 😂😂 that’s gonna look lovely that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but you can see bodgy workmanship all over those wardrobes! Love the big cut out bit in the skirting that’s just been put on 😂😂 that’s gonna look lovely that!
I think the brother is a joiner as opposed to a carpenter

Reactions: 4
Everything is just so ✨bespoke✨

Nothing us regular old povos can afford because it’s all ✨bespoke✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her wardrobes look like the cheap white ones you get out of ikea 😂

Also now she’s posting her brothers arm in black and white 🥴 girl we already copped the colour difference give it up you cretin

• Haha
Can next door look straight into her garden :/
they have fencing up now according to her most recent vlog lol

Is this house a carbon copy of GML house? Competing with his ex maybe? Seeing as she is an influencer too? Lol the wardrobe room, also made from ikea wardrobes, island plans just like hers, panelling the bedrooms like she did 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
They tell you not to decorate a new build for the first however many months for the house to ‘dry out and settle’. Why they actually say that is because is there are any issues with pipes/wires etc that cause a lot of damage to walls.. they ain’t fixing the decorating for ya.

AML’s house must be so ✨bespoke✨ she can decorate on week 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.