Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks angel for confirming to me that you won’t be at ADE, as it’s more of a “lads trip”, however so far i have identified a couple of gals from insta stories and Charrrr is loving an insta story tonight - without you screeching in them + make them about you x

What’s the bets of her going to Amsterdam for ADE at some point over the weekend, seeing as Alisha is playing there and I assume Charrrr will be going to film?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
also, am I too much of a cynic?!

WTF is "pure certainty"

No such thing, people can be married 5,10,20 years then feelings change and it's over.

Reactions: 4
Anyone who posts pictures of them crying is clearly an attention seeking witch. Who in their right normal mind thinks in ‘mid cry’ “duck where’s my camera I need to take a photo of this” like come on ffs! Anyone that does this is genuinely not upset and doing it for attention because when I am genuinely crying, I am usually too emotional to think about taking a stupid picture for clout for Instagram 🥴🙄

also, I don’t know who keeps asking if she’s pregnant because she’s literally giving no signs of being pregnant and again, I think she’s doing this for attention.

we’ve already established how much this girl lies and bigs up the truth so all these stupid questions and photos of her crying shouldn’t surprise us.

also anyone peep 👀 the bit about her not wanting to get engaged, I don’t believe that for one minute, she loves the idea of the title of husband and wife, the ideal of wedding but doesn’t want a cute engagement ring as part of that 🥴 duck off Asher, you’re desperate to get engaged.

maybe she’s hoping she can get him drunk enough one night where shell kidnap him and take him to Gretna Green 😂 (just hope she washes her hair beforehand)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg the questions 😂😂 you know what makes me laugh when influencers ask themselves questions, they end the question different every time 😂 some have a simple ? others will be loads of emojis.. it’s so obvious. No way is someone sat there wanting to know why her bf doesn’t post her or if she’s signed her mortgage 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has literally gone from saying she absolutely 100% knows children aren’t in her future when she was with her ex because it is something SHE knows she doesn’t want and was so lucky to find someone on the same page as her and kept going on about how women aren’t put on the planet to have children.
now she would absolutely consider it coz she looks at Charley and thinks he would be a great dad (this defo translates to Charley wants kids in the future so she has once again had to adapt who she is to fit in with her boyfriend of the month) - I know people change their minds on children but I don’t get how you go from 100% no with one person then meet someone and want to freeze your eggs for 3/4 years time?? (Even though she mentioned seeing a fertility doctor before she got with Charley or it was in the first month or so, so it’s weird how you barely know/don’t know someone and can change your mind just coz you think he would be a good dad)

she also had an engagement ring on her vision board in one of her vlogs from last year. If I remember rightly she also done a load of stories once about how some jewellers she found makes engagement rings for half the cost coz they don’t sell through a large retail shop!! But how amazing the diamonds were etc. She always always mentions how she loves her jewellery so to not have an engagement ring (which every girl wants surely) is weird to me. The only reason she is saying she doesn’t care for the ring or a wedding is because she knows too right how expensive these things are and it won’t fit her Instagram aesthetic of having this luxurious life. Plus imagine her inviting all her friends/family to be under the same roof to celebrate they would all be so confused in her constant personality changes coz I bet what she’s like with one person, she would be completely different with another and they all get a different version of her to suit them. Or maybe it’s coz she knows wedding planning can take in excess of 18 months so she wants to get this man down the registry office asap so he couldn’t put off the actual marriage or change his mind…. Scary but true!!

sorry for the lecture but this girl man 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has literally gone from saying she absolutely 100% knows children aren’t in her future when she was with her ex because it is something SHE knows she doesn’t want and was so lucky to find someone on the same page as her and kept going on about how women aren’t put on the planet to have children.
now she would absolutely consider it coz she looks at Charley and thinks he would be a great dad (this defo translates to Charley wants kids in the future so she has once again had to adapt who she is to fit in with her boyfriend of the month) - I know people change their minds on children but I don’t get how you go from 100% no with one person then meet someone and want to freeze your eggs for 3/4 years time?? (Even though she mentioned seeing a fertility doctor before she got with Charley or it was in the first month or so, so it’s weird how you barely know/don’t know someone and can change your mind just coz you think he would be a good dad)

she also had an engagement ring on her vision board in one of her vlogs from last year. If I remember rightly she also done a load of stories once about how some jewellers she found makes engagement rings for half the cost coz they don’t sell through a large retail shop!! But how amazing the diamonds were etc. She always always mentions how she loves her jewellery so to not have an engagement ring (which every girl wants surely) is weird to me. The only reason she is saying she doesn’t care for the ring or a wedding is because she knows too right how expensive these things are and it won’t fit her Instagram aesthetic of having this luxurious life. Plus imagine her inviting all her friends/family to be under the same roof to celebrate they would all be so confused in her constant personality changes coz I bet what she’s like with one person, she would be completely different with another and they all get a different version of her to suit them. Or maybe it’s coz she knows wedding planning can take in excess of 18 months so she wants to get this man down the registry office asap so he couldn’t put off the actual marriage or change his mind…. Scary but true!!

sorry for the lecture but this girl man 😂😂😂😂
totally right in everything you said.

we’ve already seen how she’s changed her whole personality to fit in with Lauren, Charrr and whoever else. This is the same girl that hated drinking but now drinks. The same girl who hated house music but now loves it. The same girl who hated partying but now parties. The same girl who lived in the gym but now hardly goes. The same girl that hated influencer mentality but now acts like an insufferable influencer.

she just adapts to whoever pays her enough attention at the time and it’s sad she’s not got her own personality

• Heart
Asher is 100% not on the mortgage cause charley was buying the house from the development site his mum works at (not sure where it is though) so she is deffo just tagging along. Also she cant go on the mortgage because she has only been self-employed for a few months and I think you need like 2 years worth of books. I remember she was working last year so she has at least a year to go.
Also non of charrrrrs family like asher, only his mum. which is why you never see char and asher with his brothers and girlfriends when she comes to visit. I dont think his friends are too keen either which is why they never hang out.
Also char is not ready for marriage because he had a bad break up with his ex so she will be waiting a long time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When the sale completes I have access to Land Registry through my job so if we have an address I can check 🤣😏 easy peasy……

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I seen an engagement ring Instagram, think it’s called London diamonds or along them lines and she’s liked LOADS of their pics ☕

also good point regarding accounts and not being able to get a mortgage, hadn’t thought of that but very true. No mortgage company will touch you unless you have very good 2 or even 3 year accounts!

Edit: But she doesn’t want an engagement ring girls….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
dread to think what kind of shite she’s getting tattooed on her this time… probably her favourite bottle of wine or charrrrrrr’s portrait 😂

• Haha
dread to think what kind of shite she’s getting tattooed on her this time… probably her favourite bottle of wine or charrrrrrr’s portrait 😂

She always gets things tattooed on her that she loves so it’s obvs gonna be the word “Tattle” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she has filmed another reel in her underwear coz Charley is away enjoying some time with his mates without her tagging herself along for once… predictable Mary-Lou strikes again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Asher is 100% not on the mortgage cause charley was buying the house from the development site his mum works at (not sure where it is though) so she is deffo just tagging along. Also she cant go on the mortgage because she has only been self-employed for a few months and I think you need like 2 years worth of books. I remember she was working last year so she has at least a year to go.
Also non of charrrrrs family like asher, only his mum. which is why you never see char and asher with his brothers and girlfriends when she comes to visit. I dont think his friends are too keen either which is why they never hang out.
Also char is not ready for marriage because he had a bad break up with his ex so she will be waiting a long time.
Oooooh you are speaking like you know him ..... spill 😂

Reactions: 7
Her new styling video is cringe as duck. She did not need to jump to put on those massively oversized cargo trouser to make it look like it was a tight squeeze over her flat pancake ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes to this!! Do you know Charrr or his family personally? Sorry if not, I only ask as sounds like you have some insider info and we love the tea!! ;)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.