Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveandlight2020

Charley here, Asher drink drives whilst also on the gear, their relationship is fake, just like her Instagram break

new thread suggestion hehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

holdupwaitaminute

Just waiting for Lauren to announce she’s pregnant and Asher make it all about her somehow. “I remember the night your child was conceived, I was peeking round the door watching the whole time. I have it all on camera without your consent”

That, or she’ll announce it before Lauren does like she did with Lauren’s nose job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Clarity456

VIP Member
She’s really dying to do the couples Maldives winter holiday isn’t she 😂 have they even had a weekend away together alone yet?!
Only weekends just them two have been at Charley's house where he goes off to play footy while Asher packs up his stuff and he takes her for a token nandos to say thank you 😂 weekends away at neither of their houses it's always when his mates are DJ'ing, so no.

Asher pays for/is gifted the hotel then gets left to wander about the event by herself while Char goes in the DJ booth with his mates, before heading back for a coke fuelled shag and a romantic maccies breakfast in the morning 😂with Asher protesting a mcdonalds breakfast is absolutely what she wanted because she has such simple tastes followed by some wanky quote about how doing the simplest things with the love of your life feels like everything 😂....absolute relationship goals darlings yet she thinks he's gonna spend thousands to take her to the Maldives and be stuck alone with her for at least a week? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've had one night stands treat me better than what Charley does his "dating to marry" future wife 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 21

dramahuns

61036977-8FE7-4EA3-B917-27B2859E5ABD.jpeg

Her breakup video was only just over a year ago and she’s saying exactly the same things about someone else now. How many husbands have you manifested, Asher?

also LOL at the bit about getting high together

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Loveandlight2020

Yano what just came into my head …
Member when James fucked her off and on the YT vid she was like we talked about me moving over there with him (no hun you mean you talked about it and he was like hell no) and her reasons were that 1. She has bumper 2. She looks after her grandparents 3. More or less saying she’s made herself a name here in the influenza world and she would have to do it all again!! 4. Her friends and family are all here.

sorry so what you doing then now?? Just abandoning your grandparents and everyone else 🤣🤣 asher mary full of poo.

She just changes her narrative to suit.
She would of defo been on that plane to Oz if James would of allowed haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lshartley14

Fucking screaming 😂😂😂😂.. definitely searched that Welsh flag didn’t he 😂😴
not being funny but that is absolute BULL. so charley types exactly the same as you does he asher? PAHAHA. the girl couldn’t take a break from instagram if she tried. she’s addicted and that is clear to see. she just can’t help herself can she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I very match doubt that Charley has anything to do with that post but I’ll run with it, but I do have a couple of things I would like to point out to him:
1.”what a woman” she spends her days eye fucking herself & has balloon tits, she did not find a cure for cancer.
2. “Taking as much time as she needs” she has not been the victim of a horrendous crime or suffered a bereavement. She has had a complaint made against her & if I told my work that i was doing this I would get the sack.
3. “Future wife” she does not have a ring on it & you have only spent a couple days together each week over the last 9mths so how you could possibly think that I despair.
4. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I am surprised you knew that Wales had it’s only glad as you have only been there for one night.

Reactions: 18

clare999

So the police breathalysed her that many times they know her and laugh about how she will be the sober one ?!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂 really ?!!! REALLY 😂😂😂😂😂😂 never heard so much crap in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
i agree that she’s not happy deep down. If you’re in a happy relationship you don’t feel the need to force it down peoples throats all the time, just going on about how happy you are screams insecurity to me coz what are you trying to mask?
And let’s not forget how odd they are together - it wasn’t long ago they unfollowed each other on Instagram then re-followed the next day, he left her roaming around creamfields on her own (whilst again she was pretending to live her best life in the crowd but she was literally on her own all day whilst her future husband was in the DJ booth with all his mates - couldn’t he squeeze you in Asher? That creamfields reel still makes me die of cringe) , he has only come up to see her home and family ONCE in 7 months and that was only coz he was in Manchester anyway so basically had no excuse not to, he’s literally met none of her mates (imagine wanting to marry someone who hasn’t even met your mates) and least of all it’s the effort he makes to spend every opportunity with his mates for me, whether it’s in the UK, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza.. you name it he can get the time off work/football to watch his mates DJ wherever they may be then but he can’t make the effort to go visit his long distance girlfriend 50% of the time instead of leaving it to her to put in all the miles and time 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 17

Clarity456

VIP Member
After wandering round the rave in London alone for 2 hours after her traumatic few days of someone suspecting she may have drunk drove, Asher was probably waiting at the door of the DJ booth for Charley to emerge and grab him for some clingy selfies.....

Asher: *SHOUTING* BABE do you think I need to take time away after what's happened?
Charley: er....
Asher: Yeah I think that what you think is that I should just take as much time as I need don't you....HAVE YOU HAD THE BEST NIGHT WITH ME?!
Charley: Errrr.....
Asher: Yeah it's been THE BEST hasn't it. Are you proud of me that I got reported for drink driving babe?
Charley: Errrr.........
Asher: You are,you're so so proud of me aren't you....what do you think of me?
Charley: Decent bit of kit?
Asher: Yeah I'm such wife material aren't I?! like Lauren??????
*Charley walks away with his DJ mates*
Asher: You think I'm amazing don't you?!......

Ok let's put that on my IG story.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Regardless of whether you’re up at 5.30am or 7am this has to be the cushiest day… sounds like a nice day off 😂 this is the stuff I do on my days off , that’s if I’m lucky in fact cos usually there’s a load of housework in there too… it’s basically a chilled day getting your nails done and online shopping …. Go back to bed Asher you don’t need to be up at 5.30am for this 😂 these influencers crack me up… she really thinks this makes her look productive.. all it does is highlight how little your day consists of luv … also a huge well done for unpacking your suitcase and washing your clothes and hair 🤣 gold star 🌟

Attachments

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
less than 2 hours since she’s been on a rant saying she was taking a break away from insta and she’s reposted a picture to her story 🙄🙄 must be a record.
why does she say she just blocks and deletes people who have called out her skin colour etc because ‘that’s her energy’ ?? She literally calls anyone out if she gets someone who isn’t arse licking her such as the girl who mentioned her calorie counting being a trigger for ED, let alone the amount of rants we’ve had how she’s mixed race so don’t assume she fake tans 🙄 this girl is an absolute drip!!
and if she can take or leave alcohol and not not need it…why did she vlog herself not long ago bringing a bottle of wine to Lauren’s house just to have a roast dinner to drive back home again a few hours later? She 100% has a drink and gets behind the wheel of her car, she’s just fuming that people have the right to complain and call her out.