Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lauren started realising this a while ago! Asher always seems to bring Lauren’s class down. Don’t get me wrong I’ve not got much time for any influencer (given it’s not a real job) but at least lauren seems a little more classy and reserved. Asher is just a big chav, she’s loud, she’s obnoxious and tacky

Reactions: 12
Omg guys "hubs" has a new car, stunninggggg. I'll post about it 5 times just to make sure nobody misses this breaking news. Honestly she is so over the top about everything. Also referring to a boyfriend of seven months as husband is a major ick. Yes Asher he is your BOYFRIEND hun, not fiancé and not your husband despite you dropping daily hints with your crappy quotes and constantly sharing videos of others getting engaged. She is desperately hoping Char will propose to her. What a sad little life Asher. Not so stunning scenes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Hubs’ 🤢

also I know they good for environment but electric cars look so tit Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen at least 5 soul mates on her pages but never an engagement….. it must be depressing never getting proposed to when she puts so much effort into these relationships. She used to call the other one her future husband too and talked about when they get married and buy a house etc. it’s tragic how she’s just settled for the first lad she met

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m dying that she’s back in wannabe wife mode tonight going on about her homemade spag bol she’s cooking for Char but managing to post a meme digging out her ex again:
“finally losing your attachment to someone who was bad for your life, top tier” … she defo wishes she was still making James’s homemade soup at 6am each morning but instead she’s settling for Char coz she can’t be alone and NEEDS that ring before the big 30. What happened to having no red emotions Asher and being a positive energy only sorta girl??? 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone heard the latest Diary of a CEO episode with Paul Brunson?! He did a whole section on why "dating to marry" is setting yourself up for failure as it puts too much pressure on the early stages and prevents things progressing naturally as you overlook a lot for the sake of making it work! Then another bit about you shouldn't fuel the beginning of your relationship with alcohol as it fakes connections etc!

Only one person came to my mind during those parts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone heard the latest Diary of a CEO episode with Paul Brunson?! He did a whole section on why "dating to marry" is setting yourself up for failure as it puts too much pressure on the early stages and prevents things progressing naturally as you overlook a lot for the sake of making it work! Then another bit about you shouldn't fuel the beginning of your relationship with alcohol as it fakes connections etc!

Only one person came to my mind during those parts 🤣
I’ve never understood her whole ‘dating to marry’ thing. You’re putting immense pressure on yourself and the man you’re with. What if naturally you just don’t vibe. It’s called the honeymoon phase for a reason. Plus they don’t even live together. Me and my partner were together years before we moved in together. We are still together but god, things took time to adjust and it was hard. I’m not saying her and Charrr won’t work but I think she’s putting so much pressure on them before they’ve even really lived together 🤷🏼‍♀️ also how do you ever have that conversation with someone lol! For someone who is very independent, she sure does need the backing of a man to make her feel fulfilled. It’s weird.

Reactions: 8
Also nothing worse than someone who makes a birthday post for someone else all about themselves! Not only your birthday but A YEAR OF US, I love you, I LOVE US! 🙄

• Haha
‘We’ve done more than other friends do in a lifetime’ a few raves and a holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asher tries just SO hard at everything…she wants to be “cool” so bad.. she wants the “perfect” relationship (it doesn’t exist) , she tries to make Char out to be this really cool guy (he seems quite average in all aspects imo) she thinks it’s “super cool” going to raves (when really she wants to be at home with a brew) she wants the “coolest” house etc.. I feel bad for her she must be so insecure

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I see she was kicked out of Charrrr’s at 7am this morning then going on about how poorly she feels. If she feels poorly why not stay at his longer until she’s up for the drive home? She had Bumper with her it’s not like she has to rush home for anything seeing as she preaches she can work from anywhere! So weird how their time together is always so limited, never goes beyond like 72 hours just the two of them 😂

I see she was kicked out of Charrrr’s at 7am this morning then going on about how poorly she feels. If she feels poorly why not stay at his longer until she’s up for the drive home? She had Bumper with her it’s not like she has to rush home for anything seeing as she preaches she can work from anywhere! So weird how their time together is always so limited, never goes beyond like 72 hours just the two of them 😂
I don’t understand how even thou she doesn’t live there, she doesn’t have a key?! Just so she can leave whenever.

like if he needed to be out early this morning, she could have stayed in bed for a bit and locked up and left when she was ready.

I just don’t understand them?! So bleeping bizarre

Reactions: 2
Imagine spending more than 72hrs with her 💀💀💀💀 I mean the fact he's managed it this long is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just keep thinking how awful those scribble tattoos will look like in her 60s , I love tattoos but they are horrific. An angel energy tattoo as a pensioner 😂😂😂I’m sure I had her on fb years ago and she had a J tattoo for her ex aswell and then a matching one with that joe, it’s so extreme

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg sheWAS literally kicked out!! If my boyfriend expected me to leave of a morning when he was going to leave for work I’d be fuming.. I’d be staying in bed and just making my way on my own time

She loves the card holder so much but didn’t know it was even missing 😂😂 head some people cant afford to buy a bleeping chocolate bar as a treat for their kids and she’s scattering her purse anywhere she fancies.

• Haha
So she went into the co-op yesterday and left her cards there but today when she went in she didn’t already realise she left her cards there from the day before? How did she expect to pay for her items if she didn’t take her cards with her before going into co-op? And how did she pay for the vets she was at before hand? Yeah ok she could have a different card but it doesn’t make sense if those were the cards she uses in the co-op and surely the point of a cardholder is you keep them together? I think she’s just made that story up to just let everyone know this isn’t her first Burberry cardholder. She’s so tacky … no offence to people who like Burberry but I can think of a hundred other brands I’d rather buy investment pieces in. I wouldn’t be using that cardholder if someone gave it to me for free… no wonder it was handed back as lost property even the people of Rhyl don’t want it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.