Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Caz123 for the winning thread title with @holdupwaitaminute ’s edit and @Annadelvey bringing to all together 👏🏼 creased me up girls!

Had to edit it to fit but should read:
Drink driving is her style, Asher’s hair is vile, obsessive and clingy, Char should run a mile!!

Pour yourself a brew and carry on as you were, such an Asher thing to do… it’s a madness we’re on thread 4 already 🤣

Anyone fancy doing a little recap for any newbies? x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Don't forget the wiki 😂 I need to update it 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Don't forget the wiki 😂 I need to update it 🙈
we still need a link to that on here 😭

Reactions: 1
Congrats to @Caz123 for the winning thread title with @holdupwaitaminute ’s edit and @Annadelvey bringing to all together 👏🏼 creased me up girls!

Had to edit it to fit but should read:
Drink driving is her style, Asher’s hair is vile, obsessive and clingy, Char should run a mile!!

Pour yourself a brew and carry on as you were, such an Asher thing to do… it’s a madness we’re on thread 4 already 🤣

Anyone fancy doing a little recap for any newbies? x
Thanks for sorting the new thread out! I’m absolutely terrible and eeeeek, I got a mention!

we really can’t beat the wiki that was created like! 😂 it’s on point.

thread 4 everyone! ✨ stunning scenes ✨

in a nutshell for any newbies (if you haven’t read the wiki link above)

Asher creates boring YouTube videos about her daily life like she’s some sort of kardashian

She claims to have found her soulmate in March after they spent 5 days banging each other in Miami. He goes by the name Charley, but for some bizarre reason she calls him Charrrrrr.

they’ve bought a house (or tattle speculates, he is buying the house, as his mum seems to have involvement in the firm and Asher is just tagging along)

don’t you dare question why they are buying a house so soon and not living together now thou because she’ll recite war and peace to you like she does everything in her sad, pathetic, dull life.

she told all of YouTube what the colour of her fanny lips are (classy) and that her and Charrrrr create sex tapes.

pies her beloved dog Bumper (who is only decent reason to follow her) off to anyone she can so she can go to Charrrr’s or abroad (Charrrrr won’t let him sleep in their room and is forced in a crate so usually Bumper stays at home now)

she regularly drink drinks (we’ve got proof)

she is 1/4 black but makes out she’s BLM movement advocate (went to one rally and took gram photos) but religiously uses nasal sprays (see photos on wiki) and sunbeds (car spotted outside on the regular)

advocates people speaking freely and openly but hates it when other girls do this so she blocks them and shames them all over insta (these girls are never malicious)

eye fucks herself at any given opportunity

took a free gym And nutrition plan off some Instagram PT in exchange for promotion and she totally pied it off to stalk Charrrr round the world and shag him while Guzzling tequila and eating tit food

regularly makes up stupid phrases for normal English words so she sounds 😎 cool 😎

thinks being called a ‘decent bit of kit’ is the same talk out of genuine soulmate 🥴

oh and let’s not forget, Charrrr has only JUST met her mum and gone to her home in Rhyl, even thou they move in together soon and been seeing each other since MARCH. Regularly pies her off on a weekend so he can go out with the lads 👏🏽

she also doesn’t wash her hair regularly, the minty witch. She’s previously been on holidays for days at a time in humid countries and refused to wash her hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for sorting the new thread out! I’m absolutely terrible and eeeeek, I got a mention!

we really can’t beat the wiki that was created like! 😂 it’s on point.

thread 4 everyone! ✨ stunning scenes ✨

in a nutshell for any newbies (if you haven’t read the wiki link above)

Asher creates boring YouTube videos about her daily life like she’s some sort of kardashian

She claims to have found her soulmate in March after they spent 5 days banging each other in Miami. He goes by the name Charley, but for some bizarre reason she calls him Charrrrrr.

they’ve bought a house (or tattle speculates, he is buying the house, as his mum seems to have involvement in the firm and Asher is just tagging along)

don’t you dare question why they are buying a house so soon and not living together now thou because she’ll recite war and peace to you like she does everything in her sad, pathetic, dull life.

she told all of YouTube what the colour of her fanny lips are (classy) and that her and Charrrrr create sex tapes.

pies her beloved dog Bumper (who is only decent reason to follow her) off to anyone she can so she can go to Charrrr’s or abroad (Charrrrr won’t let him sleep in their room and is forced in a crate so usually Bumper stays at home now)

she regularly drink drinks (we’ve got proof)

she is 1/4 black but makes out she’s BLM movement advocate (went to one rally and took gram photos) but religiously uses nasal sprays (see photos on wiki) and sunbeds (car spotted outside on the regular)

advocates people speaking freely and openly but hates it when other girls do this so she blocks them and shames them all over insta (these girls are never malicious)

eye fucks herself at any given opportunity

took a free gym And nutrition plan off some Instagram PT in exchange for promotion and she totally pied it off to stalk Charrrr round the world and shag him while Guzzling tequila and eating tit food

regularly makes up stupid phrases for normal English words so she sounds 😎 cool 😎

thinks being called a ‘decent bit of kit’ is the same talk out of genuine soulmate 🥴

oh and let’s not forget, Charrrr has only JUST met her mum and gone to her home in Rhyl, even thou they move in together soon and been seeing each other since MARCH. Regularly pies her off on a weekend so he can go out with the lads 👏🏽

she also doesn’t wash her hair regularly, the minty witch. She’s previously been on holidays for days at a time in humid countries and refused to wash her hair 🤢🤢🤢🤢
perfectly rounded up 👏🏽

she’s also deleted the comment on her YouTube about why they don’t live together yet. Clearly didn’t get the support like she thought she would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
perfectly rounded up 👏🏽

she’s also deleted the comment on her YouTube about why they don’t live together yet. Clearly didn’t get the support like she thought she would 😂
Because she knows how much of a bleep she sounds.

also claiming it’s because you wanna live longer with your brother sounds creepy and incest to me 🙃😂

it also sounds like a major REACH. Think we all know the reason why Charrr doesn’t want her living there. She doesn’t have to move everything in to his, she could easily stay there and keep everything boxed up at home (for the newbies, it’s her uncles house) and then move all of that when ready. He basically didn’t want her there and she’s using crappy excuses to cover it up 😂

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 did she call her ex her soulmate in that life update saying they was the same person cos they hated going out and never drank 😂😂 she has literally shaped her whole personality around whoever is the flavor of the month. Bet the ex will move back to Rhyl once he finds out she’s left, he would never have escaped her if he didn’t flee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uh oh… more drink driving last night :rolleyes: surely after a management meeting she wouldn’t be thaaaaaat stupid

• Wow
She is such a grabby bleep.... if she was really about the girl gang she'd have kept one set of luggage and done a giveaway for her loyal followers for the other!

Reactions: 6
She is such a grabby bleep.... if she was really about the girl gang she'd have kept one set of luggage and done a giveaway for her loyal followers for the other!
Charlie is keeping one for when he gets sick of her and throws her into the street along with her tit clothes and house buys (from the spreadsheet)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually have second hand embarrassment at the fact she has to keep posting private messages in an attempt to prove to let’s be honest, Tattle, that she and Charley are soul mates. To me that message reads he can’t be asked, he didn’t say anything meaningful back. She really is quite tragic!!
B31CAED5-B9C9-4154-9E64-99D948521860.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That house is no way going to be ready in December, she’s absolutely deluded to think otherwise!

Reactions: 3
The mums comment on the post… the mums the bleeping agent 😂😂 no wonder she’s pushing it she wants her commission. If I told my mum I was buying a house with someone I’d known 5 mins she’d tell me to pipe down and rent for abit to see if your actually compatable. She’s far too intense he won’t be able to breathe or do anything without her tagging along

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely the move in date is pushed back! Like I’m not builder or expert but it’s winter, it’s gonna be cold, it’s got no windows on, like surely that can’t be ready to move in in a month and a half 🥴 no wonder new builds all fall apart and have so many issues 😂 they get hoyed up in next to no time! Scary!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that thinks from her brothers gf point of view their living situation is so weird? For your bf To live with his sister as nearly 30 year olds by choice??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.