Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just makes zero sense to me 🥴 gonna start re naming her Billy Bullshitter cause honestly she makes up the weirdest things in the world!!!! Just take a cute photo with your card holder if you love it that much! No need to make some tit up that never happened 😂😂😂😂 bleeping weird behaviour!

Reactions: 4
What’s the bets of her going to Amsterdam for ADE at some point over the weekend, seeing as Alisha is playing there and I assume Charrrr will be going to film?

Reactions: 2
So is she actually getting married by mid feb next year? Only 3.5 months left now to organise a wedding 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just keep thinking how awful those scribble tattoos will look like in her 60s , I love tattoos but they are horrific. An angel energy tattoo as a pensioner 😂😂😂I’m sure I had her on fb years ago and she had a J tattoo for her ex aswell and then a matching one with that joe, it’s so extreme
I'm pretty sure the J tattoo was meant for Joe. And then the matching tattoo she had with him (I think it was the Bob Marley 2 little birds tat) they already had when they met each other (coincidence)

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure the J tattoo was meant for Joe. And then the matching tattoo she had with him (I think it was the Bob Marley 2 little birds tat) they already had when they met each other (coincidence)
This is embarrassing, as if she gets tattoos of all her boyfriends 😳😳😳😳

and hahahaha yeah everytime I think of her, Joe Goldberg pops up in my head 😂 she would deffo
Do this and play it off as some cute surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else get the vibe she’s trying to make people think she’s preggers because bumper won’t leave her alone and it’s often reported dogs sense pregnancy and become clingy ?

What’s with the long ass stories that nobody asked for or cares about? Her life must be pretty bleeping boring for her to post that crappy content

Might go and egg her car tonight, spice up her stories a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s with the long ass stories that nobody asked for or cares about? Her life must be pretty bleeping boring for her to post that crappy content

Hahaha please do just for the bants. Give her something real to share instead of the usual drivel of crap stories she has made up!

You will literally be our biggest hero!!! 😂

• Haha
another question box with no questions answered. bet we’ll get a load answered tomorrow morning but in reality it’ll be a bunch she sent to herself that no one asked for 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do I feel like she probs got the card holder second hand (not that I think there’s anything wrong with that, just wouldn’t suit how Asher loves to flaunt her splashing out), that’s why there’s been no grand unboxing seen as she loves it that much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get the vibe she’s trying to make people think she’s preggers because bumper won’t leave her alone and it’s often reported dogs sense pregnancy and become clingy ?
Let's hope not, imagine her dragging a kid around with her whilst drunk driving stalking her part time baby daddy 😱😱 not a great role model!! If she wasn't such a twit she wouldn't give us so much to speak about 🤦🏽‍♀️

Long time lurker first time poster, could someone please explain to me how she can afford all this designer shoes and bags, plus a 4 bed detached house, when she has no job? Surely the hair burst ads don't pay enough to fund this "lavish" lifestyle she portrays?

Long time lurker first time poster, could someone please explain to me how she can afford all this designer shoes and bags, plus a 4 bed detached house, when she has no job? Surely the hair burst ads don't pay enough to fund this "lavish" lifestyle she portrays?
The house deeds we think will all be in Charley's name and he's just using her to kit it out. TBH even if Charley was proper into her (spoiler alert - he's not) id be very wary of buying a house with a man after half a year of dating when we hadn't lived together or spent longer than a few days together before the sale so it's probably for the best.

Her "designer" items are rumoured to be fake. She was once claiming she was buying some cream tracks in selfridges in manchester, the camera then cut to her uncles house in Wales and a battered up Balenciaga box that wouldn't have been used by a reputable seller such as selfridges. Someone on here said she gets all Balenciaga stuff off a page called Burj boutique or Jumeirah boutique or something else Dubai inspired....

All her Burberry stuff is bought at a heavily discounted price from Cheshire Oaks.

Reactions: 7
The house deeds we think will all be in Charley's name and he's just using her to kit it out. TBH even if Charley was proper into her (spoiler alert - he's not) id be very wary of buying a house with a man after half a year of dating when we hadn't lived together or spent longer than a few days together before the sale so it's probably for the best.

Her "designer" items are rumoured to be fake. She was once claiming she was buying some cream tracks in selfridges in manchester, the camera then cut to her uncles house in Wales and a battered up Balenciaga box that wouldn't have been used by a reputable seller such as selfridges. Someone on here said she gets all Balenciaga stuff off a page called Burj boutique or Jumeirah boutique or something else Dubai inspired....

All her Burberry stuff is bought at a heavily discounted price from Cheshire Oaks.
Was literally going to say all of this! You’ve hit it all on the head. She’s all smoke and mirrors when you really break her down - it’s dangerous how she can be perceived!!! Not forgetting she was also GIFTED 4 Nadine Merabi outfits and they were added to her Depop then to make money, sure she made like almost a grand for selling on those 4 bits of clothing she didn’t pay a penny towards the woman. If she really was as lavish as she tries to portray she wouldn’t feel the need to stoop that low and instead just gift to a follower in a giveaway or donate the money to charity.
i have also noticed she will buy tonnes of ‘sneaks’ (or trainers as most normal people call them from the UK but not in Asher’s world) and they are never to be seen again? I swear she buys them,unboxes them for the gram and returns them. And her latest balenciaga trainers were gifted to her from Farfetch.I think if she genuinely had money to spend she wouldn’t be living with her brother and her clothing would be a lot more luxury too, she’s always in the same PLT or Boohoo tracksuits which are also gifted 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laurens stuff must also be fake? Literally everything she wears is designer. Not to say that Darius won't make good money from dj'ing but she gets about like you'd expect a footballers wife to..... all the while they live in a 2 bed terrace in bowdon (which is gorgeous BTW!) but not a footballers mansion or the home of someone who goes out in 10s of thousands worth of designer (alledgedly) at a time.

Someone’s been catching up on here and asking herself all the questions to address tattle 😂😂😂😂

also imagine clicking on your partners story and their talking about their ex 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s asking herself these questions coz each one addresses something on here 🫣🫣 she’s even giving it the old ‘if you can’t be kind be quiet’ speach all the influencers do when they realise people are TALKING ABOUT THEM on an open public forum. Don’t put your life out for all to see if you don’t like people criticising

ETA: cringe how she says she’s not in Amsterdam with him coz It’s more of a boys trip but appears some girls have gone along for the trip with them anyway… embarrassing he Just didn’t ask her to tag along

Reactions: 9
HOWLING at her reading Tattle and making up these fake questions that basically refer to everything we’ve all been chatting about lately. Someone mentioned ADE or whatever the duck it is today! I AM ACTUALLY HOWLING! Asher babe you’re so transparent 😂😂😂😂😂😂

also WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING ABOUT YOUR EX!!!!! MOVE ON GIRL!!!!!! You sound scorned lass! 😂😂😂😂 like every story she has to mention her ex. A new follower wouldn’t know about her ex to ask that question and any older follower will already be aware of the dozen YouTube videos she’s posted about her ex, so no1 is asking you that!!!! YOU JUST LOVE MENTIONING YOUR EX BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OVER HIM GIRL!!!!!

the questions tonight have had me laughing!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.