Asher Mary Lou #4 Drink drivings her style, Asher’s hair’s vile, obsessive&clingy, Char should run a mil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have second hand embarrassment at the fact she has to keep posting private messages in an attempt to prove to let’s be honest, Tattle, that she and Charley are soul mates. To me that message reads he can’t be asked, he didn’t say anything meaningful back. She really is quite tragic!!
View attachment 1651976
I would be embarrassed uploading a screenshot of my texts like that for the whole world to see if that’s all my boyfriend could be arsed to respond to that sort of message…she doesn’t see that he is not one bit bothered about this soul mate thing does she? I dread to think how many texts she bombards him with before he has to think of what to reply to her nonsense. This is a almost 30 year old woman and she’s acting like a love struck teenager, it’s too much.
Imagine how intense she will be moving 4 hours to live with him when his whole life is there so he can go about his own stuff like go to work, go football, see friends and family etc but she literally doesn’t work or have any structure to her day and she has no friends or family local either so she will just latch onto him for absolutely anything otherwise she’s just stuck in that house all alone. She’s 100% getting kicked out back to Rhyl in 2023 if they move in together in December!!

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks from her brothers gf point of view their living situation is so weird? For your bf To live with his sister as nearly 30 year olds by choice??
They remind me of the brother and sister living together in the film Bridesmaids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that thinks from her brothers gf point of view their living situation is so weird? For your bf To live with his sister as nearly 30 year olds by choice??
Her brother is sound tbf and he likes a quiet life. He’s engaged so I think he’s been waiting for her to get sorted before he and his gf either buy a different house or pay her out of the one they’re in. Either way, he’s been pretty damn patient and probably can’t wait to live his own life

Reactions: 6
Her brother is sound tbf and he likes a quiet life. He’s engaged so I think he’s been waiting for her to get sorted before he and his gf either buy a different house or pay her out of the one they’re in. Either way, he’s been pretty damn patient and probably can’t wait to live his own life
You’re talking as if you know him…. We were always led to believe they both live in their uncles house (assumed they paid the uncle rent) is the brother wanting to buy the house off the uncle?

Reactions: 2
Just for me I think a brother and sister living together when they’re fully grown adults in relationships Is weird, just my opinion

Reactions: 3
You’re talking as if you know him…. We were always led to believe they both live in their uncles house (assumed they paid the uncle rent) is the brother wanting to buy the house off the uncle?
I’ve met him a few times. His friends have teased him about her in the past so I think he’s reluctant to discuss her/their living arrangements.
From what I know, she’s lived in the same area (a few streets from me) since high school, meaning that they might have lived in that house with their grandparents when they were growing up. If they are renting from their uncle, the mortgage is likely paid off and they must only pay for bills because I can’t see how she can afford anything and a mortgage 😂

Reactions: 4
Asher sending herself a message about creating the concept of a photo album on a coffee table like it’s never been done before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve met him a few times. His friends have teased him about her in the past so I think he’s reluctant to discuss her/their living arrangements.
From what I know, she’s lived in the same area (a few streets from me) since high school, meaning that they might have lived in that house with their grandparents when they were growing up. If they are renting from their uncle, the mortgage is likely paid off and they must only pay for bills because I can’t see how she can afford anything and a mortgage 😂
I’m not surprised at this. I find it odd brother and sister live together when they are both in relationships.

Do you know why she lived with her grandparents and not her parents?! Quite unusual for that tit to happen.

Asher sending herself a message about creating the concept of a photo album on a coffee table like it’s never been done before 😂😂
If you Google photo albums, literally everyone for sale these days is designed to be a coffee table book 🙄🥴 honestly these influencers are making out they discovered fire or something

• Haha
“come to work with us” is her new vlog today. not going to waste my time watching it but i can assure you this is how it goes down.

- asher starts the vlog driving to lauren’s house
- they go to manchester to “work” aka get a starbucks, lunch with wine and then take photos of each other on the street
- maybe go to some crappy event where they get given free stuff
- maybe throw in a “PR stay” at a hotel

does she really think this is called WORK? 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Never gets mentioned. It’s a ‘friends of friends’ situation with him but even my friends don’t know. The girlfriend is a bit like Asher in the way she’s a bit up herself but she’s a lot more tame with it. I don’t think the uncle pays for everything for them and the only thing possibly keeping them in that house is that their monthly costs might be extremely low - that would make sense.

I know Asher from her high school days and she was actually alright. People knew she lived with her grandparents but again, nobody really knew why, just that her mum moved away and her day worked a lot? Im not sure I believe the rumours about her mum being an alcoholic, it might have been that she moved for work opportunities and decided not to make her kids move with her. But it all explains why she’s clinged onto every boyfriend she’s had, serious abandonment issues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my god this girl is unbearable! The part in her new vlog where she stops to speak to a man with his dog she just constantly talks over him and interrupts him and just clearly doesn’t listen to what he is saying and just wants to get her own voice across. She’s so rude I don’t know how anyone can spend more than 5 minutes with her

Reactions: 8
Oh my god this girl is unbearable! The part in her new vlog where she stops to speak to a man with his dog she just constantly talks over him and interrupts him and just clearly doesn’t listen to what he is saying and just wants to get her own voice across. She’s so rude I don’t know how anyone can spend more than 5 minutes with her
OMG I came here to say exactly the same thing. The guy couldn’t get a word in! She was just screeching over him about mememe constantly that poor man. Also the story she said about her going to a dog festival and seeing the same dog he had but couldn’t find its owners so she was going to take it if they didn’t come forward?! Surely if there was a missing dog you would notify someone at the dog festival not keep it with you all day and/or take it to the vet for the microchip to be checked?? - for all she knew the owners might of been going out their minds and she’s just kept the dog in the hope she can take it home and keep it??!! WTF is wrong with her. You can’t just claim a missing dog - another point to prove she’s a tit dog owner and bleeping self absorbed bleep. When the owners found her with their dog I bet she made out she was the best person ever as well, she even said on the vlog she was ‘gutted’ the owners came forward for it…who says that?!!! what a cretin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
OMG I came here to say exactly the same thing. The guy couldn’t get a word in! She was just screeching over him about mememe constantly that poor man. Also the story she said about her going to a dog festival and seeing the same dog he had but couldn’t find its owners so she was going to take it if they didn’t come forward?! Surely if there was a missing dog you would notify someone at the dog festival not keep it with you all day and/or take it to the vet for the microchip to be checked?? - for all she knew the owners might of been going out their minds and she’s just kept the dog in the hope she can take it home and keep it??!! WTF is wrong with her. You can’t just claim a missing dog - another point to prove she’s a tit dog owner and bleeping self absorbed bleep. When the owners found her with their dog I bet she made out she was the best person ever as well, she even said on the vlog she was ‘gutted’ the owners came forward for it…who says that?!!! what a cretin.
She’s an absolute weirdo isn’t she! How did she listen to that footage back and think any part of what she was rambling on about in that clip would be a good idea to put in the vlog, I’d have been cringing listening to all that back. Tbh I take the lost min pin story at the dog festival with a pinch of salt too, we would have had war and peace about it all over her stories at the time (unless I’ve missed it) as everything she does is an exaggerated version of what really happened to try and be different. It was a weird thing to say she was gutted the owners found their lost dog tho!
You just know Lauren can’t wait for her to move down south so she doesn’t have her rocking up at her door tagging along at any given opportunity either

20.20…. Lauren saying how much Asher talks and saying she can’t deal 😂😂😂😂

Also getting changed a couple of times in a Car and taking photos on your crappy iPhone isn’t a shoot or walk ffs 😩

btw I’ve just skipped skipped theough, Lauren seems so much more down to earth than Asher

• Haha
I have met her a number of times whilst I lived in the north wales area (going back 5/6 years now I recon) but she was really sound! I came across her profile maybe two years ago and I couldn’t get over who this version was! She was always very polite and quite reserved, it must be getting to her head (all this influencing shite). Because watching how now is on the verge of actually unbearable

• Wow
Reactions: 5
20.20…. Lauren saying how much Asher talks and saying she can’t deal 😂😂😂😂

Also getting changed a couple of times in a Car and taking photos on your crappy iPhone isn’t a shoot or walk ffs 😩

btw I’ve just skipped skipped theough, Lauren seems so much more down to earth than Asher
Lauren is actually lovely, and down to earth with good crack. Never met Asher but can imagine she is the complete opposite despite trying desperately hard

Just catching up on latest vlog….. what is that outfit!? Cycling short, lemon corset and those hideous boots. She thinks she’s so cool and stylish 😂

Also they are surprised that a guy whistled at them whilst Lauren is stood in the street in bleeping hold ups and they’re taking pictures of themselves!!

Howling at Lauren saying Asher talks to much! Finally someone said it! Lauren needs to ditch Asher, they are not on the same level.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.