Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrie535

This is gonna sound super weird but does she drive an orange BMW?? Was parked behind it on Sunday in my town and the number plate said “Asher Mary Lou” in really tiny letters and wondered wtf is she doing here we have literally nothing in this town

also just looked at her boyfriends insta and we have like 75 mutual following/followers? Where is he from??
Yes she does!!
I think he lives in Peterborough ?

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Why is she still riding off some basic medical story from years ago 🙄 she’s so fucking bizarre

We’ve never heard anything from her tests about why she’s bloating all the time 🥴 doctor must have just said “girl you’re diet and lifestyle has totally changed.. maybe that’s it” 🥴🥴🥴🥴🙃

Just leaving these here!!! So when she claims she’s still under her Doctor for this incident (which she has done before) and when she says she had sepsis (which she has done many times before) can we just see that she’s told a paper something completely different.

Bet she’s one of those people that exaggerates everything 🙄

Even the headline says Orf, nothing about Sepsis 🙄 fucking bullshitter!

Also this must have been before the nasal sprays 🙄
To be fair, she said she wasn't tested for sepsis when it happened, but she got tonsillitis in the November of the same year which made her really ill and they then identified she has sepsis.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I think they’ll break up in the not so distance future but to play devils advocate… why would Charley go into such a serious thing if he wasn’t kind of committed ? 🤔 the deposit thing is a good theory

anonymousgirl92

She’s from near the same area as me (I’m not from Rhyl but close). Anyway she’s not well-known in North Wales and I can guarantee if you mention her name to be people they won’t know who she is.

I know of her mate Willow who has featured in some of her vlogs and I have tea on her and her family ☕
Tea🫖 please

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Crying into her pillow that no1 wants her 😂 both boyfriend and best friend send her home after they’ve put up with her for a couple of hours 😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
This is gonna sound super weird but does she drive an orange BMW?? Was parked behind it on Sunday in my town and the number plate said “Asher Mary Lou” in really tiny letters and wondered wtf is she doing here we have literally nothing in this town

also just looked at her boyfriends insta and we have like 75 mutual following/followers? Where is he from??
her plate is MIILOU or something similar I think? But yeah it’s an orange 1 series I think.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She makes out like she’s a local celeb and we’re all invested in her life. Girl you ain’t no kardashian, simmer down

Also why have our avatars all got hats on?

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
She’s from near the same area as me (I’m not from Rhyl but close). Anyway she’s not well-known in North Wales and I can guarantee if you mention her name to be people they won’t know who she is.

I know of her mate Willow who has featured in some of her vlogs and I have tea on her and her family ☕
Is Willow Fern’s sister who lives in Dubai? If so spill the tea 😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Thing is if you Google ‘Asher Mary-Lou’ tattle is the third page down so people who click on here can see loud and clear what everyone notices and knows about her. She needs to seriously rethink her decisions if she’s going to put everything out there. I have a video clip of her a year and a half ago moaning over a waitress ‘accidentally’ putting vodka in her coke when she didn’t ask for it because that’s just not who she’s is, how she likes going out for food and not into drinking etc. just proves she’s a social chameleon. Sort yourself out Asher.
God, I remember that night. Isn’t that bad 😬😬😬😬😬