Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bam101

I think, she could be blinded by all this marriage talk. If they’re married then thinks she’s got security but I don’t think Charrrrr’s mum is that daft

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I actually think it does have her name on the plate which again just proves how weird and self absorbed she is! 😂 fucking odd behaviour

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Ooh I think you’ve been blocked by her! But it does look like she’s not following him now 🤔
I definitely haven't as can still view her profile! I think he's refollowed her and unarchived the photos since my last post, as the top 3 photos with her definitely weren't on his profile and he wasn't following her

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Me personally no 😂 its somewhere on a post or vlog (ive never watched them) but it's got to be in a tattoo one shes done surely 😳 i have seen it though its huge
[/QUOTE]
Oh wait I think I vaguely remember it! Yeah it’s pretty fucking ugly!

her latest post claims she needs a break from Ibiza. Needs cuddles form bumper and her husband 🙄🤢 she’s also deleted a load of videos from her night out.. she did seem very close to some guy in one of the videos 🧐

I actually think if you’re paying rent towards the house then it’s not clear cut just the person on the mortgage’s house. I have a friend who bought a house and then later got a boyfriend and he took on the household bills. When they broke up she had a complete nightmare trying to get him out of the house because he could prove he’d been paying towards it for months. It ended up being agreed that when the house sold it’d be split between them but she got however much of a deposit she put down, more than him

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Wish she’d just say expensive rather than ‘spenny’. Like it’s just such a stupid abbreviation 🙄

is this what influencing is these days? Just mundane tasks your average person does 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen him post anything about her without it being a reshare from her 😂
is it not taking the mick thou 😂

she’s trying SO hard to morph into lauren. the hair, the boots, the dress, everything. if i was lauren i’d be seriously worried. it’s so blatantly obvious! she gives off such bunny boiler vibes it wouldn’t surprise me if the reason they haven’t seen a lot of each other is that lauren has been trying to distance herself from asher. i actually like lauren and think she has some class, unlike asher who just latches onto anyone who shows her the tiniest bit of attention.
Yeah she’s deffo a bunny boiler! Just morphs into whoever is in her life at the time. But she needs to find her own style and stop copying Lauren!

anonymousgirl92

Considering she has 63k followers I've noticed on her post about the video they've made and yet only a couple of hundred people have liked the post and only 26 people have commented 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Clarity456

VIP Member
There were lawyers involved and he made it difficult to sell the house because he had a say in the price it would sell for and kept turning sales down. There was never anything on paper in terms of an agreement. It was a bizarre situation because she’d always thought that because she made the mortgage payments, it was only hers. Something else that stood up for him was that he did some (pretty shoddy) work on the house, so he used that against her.
this is mental to me, like if he had lived somewhere else he'd have had to pay rent and bills, he doesn't get a proportion of a landlords house when it sells where he would pay rent and bills so why should he for his girlfriend, especially if he'd just contributed to bills and presumably not the mortgage! I understand it's different if people are married.