Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lshartley14

I second this, she did have sepsis but not when she had the Orf Disease
my bad! i’ll be honest i’ve only just watched the video she put out about it, i didn’t realise there was such a gap in between her having the infection and then having tonsillitis and then getting sepsis. that’ll teach me for not researching first 🫣

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
When is Charrr going to Rhyl to meet her mum!
did anyone else notice she put a screenshot of a text message up the other day and cropped it just enough so that we could see Charrrrs mum texted her.
trying to show us she is BFFs with his mumma.
Who is it that said his mum is funding half the house? Is that true ?
I thought this when I saw it 🙄

holdupwaitaminute

Me personally no 😂 its somewhere on a post or vlog (ive never watched them) but it's got to be in a tattoo one shes done surely 😳 i have seen it though its huge
Oh wait I think I vaguely remember it! Yeah it’s pretty fucking ugly!

her latest post claims she needs a break from Ibiza. Needs cuddles form bumper and her husband 🙄🤢 she’s also deleted a load of videos from her night out.. she did seem very close to some guy in one of the videos 🧐
[/QUOTE]

Classic drunken/drugged up stories and then instant regret the next morning and does the dirty delete. She does it ALL the time. That story saying she needs her ‘husband’ indicates she’s feeling guilty or he’s said something 🤣 trouble in paradise hunssss

ni_woods

Was coming on to say the same thing about copying and wanting to be like Lauren 😂

Ran here to post same thing! Her hair is so limp and damaged (hair burst are good then 🙄) and this outfit!!!! What the actual fuck. She tries to dress like Lauren but makes a pigs ear of it

Also funny how Charrrrr will make time for her on the weekend when there’s a free gifted trip to a hotel involved 😂😂😂😂

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
refusing to refund james????

cancelling weddings?

And yes that is true! I mean she was gone all day! And her brother does live there too I guess so she actually had no reason to come home 😂 her and Charley probably did fall out.

You’d think they’d try living together prior to commiting to a full mortgage together which is why I don’t believe she’s actually gonna be on the paperwork and it’s his house only.

living together is a lot different from just Seeing each other and the first time she lets bumper stay over and he’s kicked up a fuss and booted the dog out the bedroom and in a cage, I can’t really see how things will work! Like doesn’t sound like there is much compromise and I bet she does a lot of things to make him happy!

no normal dog lover would let any man tell them what to do!

me and my partner have been together for years! We’ve gone passed the decade mark. The dog was his from a pup and I came into his life at 3 years old. My partner would still put the dog over me!
Refund wedding deposits not james full stops needed 🙈

James tinker is a bad lad whore too not worth the tea he'd think he was famous if he was on here 🙄 these are stories never even met him but heard hes the Wayne of Towyn

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Makes out the camera is glued to her hand for the vlog gang. Another week of no videos on a Wednesday or a Sunday. There is more chance of her declaring her ads than the ‘vlog gang’ getting two videos in a week.
She needs to stop pretending to be a YouTuber
If she’s not filming or putting out a video every other day then literally what is her job?

schnooglymooffff

I highly doubt she’s on the mortgage if she’s only recently self employed, it will have been hard to get a mortgage, especially since for months she’s dwindled her hours right down and likely tax dodged on the influencing front