Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bam101

Not like Asher not to have Lauren all over her stories when they’re together

Reactions: 1

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
✨stunning✨ shape-shifter vibes. She looks more like Lauren than she does her un-edited sepsis self.
Why is she editing her mixed (1/4) features to replicate someone (4/4) else
Wow that’s so embarrassing! She is literally editing herself to look like Lauren! We all know her chin is not that pointy!

carrie535

seriously, he’s like 1.5 hours away from her house. Surely they’re taking a detour there to see her family and take bumper to Rhyl beach?
assuming he drove up to manc as well so there is literally no reason to not make the effort to go there. They’re probably having an argument about him not wanting to go as we speak 😂

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
The "he can't make it" about Charley attending her dad's wedding sounds suspiciously like he wasn't invited. And I don't blame her dad if that's the case. There's not a chance I'd invite someone's boyfriend of 4 months to my wedding.

saadd3434

VIP Member
Oh that was about Chloe 😂😂 I have heard she’s now in the police force so god help her there. The police are known for having affairs.

What does Willows boyfriend Callum even do for work? So she just leaches off whatever boyfriend she’s with? Fern seems to do the same.

Don’t know that Callum but he looks like the other wannabe lads from Prestatyn/Rhyl/Towyn areas. Fake teeth and tanned.

Just looked and that Callum is mates with James Tinker 🙄 another wannabe

carrie535

I thought this when I saw it 🙄
Anything to show she is part of the fam. Perhaps Charr has been to Rhyl and Josh hates him which is why we never heard about it? She said in her vlog that Josh has never got on with any boyfriend before James, so maybe he doesn’t think much of Charrr either.
Does Josh still live with her even?

Who is she talking in her new video when she’s in the car with Lauren? About someone being at the event but it cuts off? 👀

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
i have no words. what even is the point in posting this? 😂
Sounds like a subtle hint at us on here. Making out she knows who we are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Or someone else has sent her a shitty message instead of sending it to a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️

Either way, bit immature of her to post lmao 😂

saadd3434

VIP Member
Being from north wales I am LIVING for all the tea! I was in school with all of them so it’s funny to read all this
which school did they all go to?

Refund wedding deposits not james full stops needed 🙈

James tinker is a bad lad whore too not worth the tea he'd think he was famous if he was on here 🙄 these are stories never even met him but heard hes the Wayne of Towyn
Lmao James Tinker 😂😂😂 he’d love a thread for himself on here. Him and his mates are cringey as hell. I’ve had him in the DMs before. What’s a Wayne of Towyn though?

schnooglymooffff

Such a random thing but, I like how she’s tilted the Birkenstocks so as to not show the shoe size, she always says she’s a size 3 shoe…. Yeah size 3 and then 3 more Asher hun 😂 why lie about such a stupid little thing?!
Reminds me of that TikTok trend of girls wanting attention for being so petite and delicate 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

anonymousgirl92

That sounds like a very unusual situation for your friend, did he take her to court then? Normally cohabiting couples that aren’t married do not automatically have financial claims against each other when it comes to living in a one named mortgaged house. Unless they both sign a declaration of trust beforehand which outlines their rights if they were to split.
I've been in this situation. My name wasn't on the mortgage but I could prove I'd been contributing financially towards the household bills, maintenance and upkeep. During the divorce I was awarded a large financial settlement based on the sale value of the house and how much I'd contributed. Either way it's a ballache if he does give her the boot wether they're married or not 🙈🙈 but his mum doesn't seem daft and I'd imagine she'd get them to sign with a solicitor to say exactly whose house that is (regardless if liar lou moves in and posts daily about their beige✨️vanilla✨️ decor) its his name on the Instagram handle...that pretty much says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where you get can get disposable cameras developed digitally like she has??
I got mine developed at Max Speillman and tbh I wish I didn’t bother paying extra for digital images, they were really bad quality. Taking a photo of the print actually looked better

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Same! I wonder what has gone down!? They were not together at all at Creamfields, and even in the small clip we saw him he was really distant from her so maybe it’s to do with that and she felt left out or something!!
I’m in two kinds,

Kinda think she’d be petty enough to fall out with him over this

But also think it’s something waaaaaaay worse!