Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I keep up with Gemma’s thread but checked out Asher as I keep seeing him sharing her insta stories. Must feel weird sleeping in the bed your bfs ex influencer GF got gifted 😂 the house looks just how she left it no wonder she’s buying a new house with him
maybe that’s why she doesn’t stop over 😂 or he kicks her out because feels too weird!

saadd3434

VIP Member
Their mum also urges the twins and their friends to “just marry someone who can look after them”.

I think Fern is on the straight and narrow now but Willow has the same pattern every time. Meets a lad that’s minted, moves into their home, stops working, break up 6 months later.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Asher is copying her too
Willow is now back with that Callum. Looked like they were living in Marbella for a bit and then all the pics of them together were deleted/archived. Now they are on again.

Fern doesn’t seem to work but I’m assuming g the guy she’s engaged to has money. Anyone know what made her train as a dairy technician? So random.

anyone got any tea on Asher’s other mate Chloe? She has appeared on the vlogs a few times.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Who’s this female dj that Char is always hanging out with? I want to have a nose 👀 is she pretty? I’d say Asher haaaates her

Pinhead Larry

Chatty Member
Asher is defo someone that gets told ‘I mean come if you want’ and jumps at the chance lol
Hahaha, I had a mate like this. Dead overbearing and it wasn't even that she wasn't being invited to be sly, it was for mental headspace. Did she know that Olive before meeting Lauren? This girl I'm talking about used to add and constantly message all my mates too.. They give off suchhhh similar vibes