Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Disgusting that she’s decided to crate train a 4 year old dog, in an unfamiliar setting because she’s now sharing a bed with Charley. That is so unbelievably cruel, there are no words.

Reactions: 25
She’s so ✨✨GoOfY✨✨ in real life.
Fuck me, she’s literally the epitome of a pick me girl.

She’s so ‘Petite’ with her ‘size 3’ 👀 feet
She’s such a ✨ToMbOy✨
She just loves ‘sneaks’
She’s just so goofy and so laid back, totally one of the boys.
She’s a gurls gurl through and through, empower each other darlings
She doesn’t want the usual interior - she just wants ‘neutral, relaxed vibes’ - same as every other account now that the grey Hinch theme has died.

Anyone got anything else to add? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Charlie glued to his phone again and Asher documenting the lack of chemistry yet again SHOCK
Maybe he’s deleting his search history before she sees it…

‘How do I tell my girlfriend I don’t want to move in with her?’
‘How do I tell my girlfriend I don’t want to marry her?’
‘How do I tell my girlfriend I hate her dog?’

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I assume Charrr isn’t attending the wedding of one of her longest friends today then?
What kind of relationship is it they have? it’s so weird. He didn’t attend her dad’s wedding either. I’d be gutted if my partner (aka husband to be but not yet engaged even though it’s only been 6 months but he’s my 23rd soulmate) didn’t attend weddings with me as my +1. I know he lives down south but she made the effort to attend a wedding with him down there the other month so I’d be questioning why he doesn’t ever seem to make the same effort for her yet he quite happily goes up and down the country driving his DJ mates around/attending their sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
D59AE4AD-F7DE-4528-93C1-44CE0B260E43.jpeg

I’m Asher and my personality trait is ✨ Nando’s ✨
I take a bobble with me every time I go 🤭 just so I can film my trout pout 👄 putting my shoulder length hair up to eat it ~ even though I only get chicken and broccoli 🥦 I’m so qUiRKy 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Imagine some ugly guy you’ve known 5 minutes having control over a dog you’ve loved and cared for, for 5 years.

heartless cunt

Belle Amie

VIP Member
View attachment 1551212

I’m sorry, but the fact that she’s making a joke out of this shows how rude she is.
It’s his achievement, no matter what it is - a bottle of champagne, or a box of chocolates.
It obviously means something if he had two and told her they’re for display.
She’s barged her way into his life in a matter of months, and has developed an authority complex!
Surely he’s going to get fed up of her…
She’s embarrassing
‘I’m a terrible wife’ you’re barely a girlfriend he hardly claims you publicly.
I’d be embarrassed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

schnooglymooffff

Disgusting that she’s decided to crate train a 4 year old dog, in an unfamiliar setting because she’s now sharing a bed with Charley. That is so unbelievably cruel, there are no words.
Literally RAN here to say the same!! Fucking nasty cow!!!! That poor dog has been with her slept in the same bed since she’s had him and think he’s about 5? To then be kept in a totally different room in a crate, poor poor bumper.

(absolutely nothing against crate training I just think it needs to be done from the off if you choose to do so)

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the “cosy sunday car boot sale” vlog and at the start she says she’s so tired as she didn’t get to sleep until late because she waited up until Charley got in from his night out to face time him!! 😂 major major trust issues there! I’d say goodnight and let my boyfriend enjoy his night not vet him when he got home to see if he has a bird with him. 😂

Also she really gets on my tits when she does that annoying fast finger tap thing when she shows a product! 🤬

• Haha

rrearlcc

This is shooooocking. She isn't crate training Bumper, she put him into a crate at night. Was the crate introduced? Why did she do this the first night at Charleys? Surely Bumper doesn't take up that much space on the bed?!

Crate training is great, totally normal and totally needed for some dogs especially if you go to work. But it's called training for a reason- you can't expect to stick a pet into a crate for the first time and them be fine??

Nah, I'm bringing back the petition for Bumper to live with her mum.

lshartley14

i’m still laughing at the paragraph she put before “look how quirky i am cos i’m obsessed with ketchup” like seriously?! wtf 😂 she is anything but quirky. there is not one quirky thing about her. she is the plainest jane and she’d be even less plain without her turkey teeth, fillers, botox, basketball boobs, nasal sprays / sun beds.

here’s a reminder in case anyone could ever forget how drastically different she looked lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
So... Charley has deleted the posts with Asher off Instagram and they've unfollowed each other. That "future husband, soul mate, lifelong partner" lasted all of five months 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Caz123

Thread suggestion: Moving out of Rhyl, Ashers hair is vile, obsessive and clingy - Char should run a mile!

• Haha

holdupwaitaminute

Three words…what a bellend. What in the teenage girls diary entry is this novel she’s written on her story about his football match?! Oh and of course the completely unrelated image of her pouting face to go with it, fucking christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Next she’ll be rocking up uninvited to training days with finger sandwich’s and orange segments.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
It’s the fact she always used to upload stories of her ex James sleeping in the bed with bumper… so it’s not the fact there’s ‘no room’ (for her tiny little dog) it’s the fact it’s Charley’s house, it’ll also be Charley’s new house and he is calling the shots 🤷🏻‍♀️ it just doesn’t seem fair at all to me. She said herself the new house is bigger so whats the issue in not just getting him his cosy little bed at the side of her so at least he won’t feel trapped and scared? of course I have nothing against crate training done correctly from a puppy but this is just going to terrify the poor thing. You can’t just suddenly change a 5 year old dogs routine and expect it to work out fine. Especially when the inevitable happens when her and Charley split up and it’s back to sunny Rhyl until the next future husband comes along 😴😴 although next week we will probably get a load of stories saying how well bumper has taken to it etc just so save face from the comments on here.

also LOL at her always tagging her location when she goes for walks around Charley’s. We never see the ‘Rhyl beach’ or ‘Rhyl’s Marine Lake’ when she walks her local routes. So pretentious.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I don’t understand this girl or it might just be me. On Friday night she drives 2.5 hours to Birmingham
to seemingly tag along with Charley and his mates for the night (nothing new there) only to drive 2.5 home following morning and to then drive 4+ hours down to his house later Saturday afternoon?
Surely anyone normal would just let him have his night with his mates and just go and see him on the Saturday when he’s home? Just seems completely unnecessary making the effort to go Birmingham for one night knowing you’ll be driving double that time to see him the next day?! It’s not like they got to spend any decent time together cos he was busy with his mates and taking photos or whatever he does with that camera. It just screams trust and separation issues to me.

Reactions: 14