Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if you follow her social media for a couple of weeks any potential "future husband" can see she"ll wear something like this:

1000049211.png

To attend a bleeping matinee performance of dirty dancing with her 60 year old mum followed by a quiet meal at a family pub 😂🙄

It's giving struggles with understanding what's acceptable and appropriate in specific circumstances.

As a man you'd be terrified to bring her home to your mum and dad in case she turned up in a bleeping matador jacket with nothing but a pair of nipple tassels underneath and some batty rider shorts given her obvious distinct lack of understanding as to what's appropriate and when🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what Ashers contribution to this ”incredible campaign” is!? Apart from showing up to a pretty and expensive cafe and accepting loads of freebies!! These things really annoy me, would this money not be better spent on the actual people they are trying to help then a bunch of Z list influencers, who lets be honest are only there to promote themselves. All I’m seeing on that reel is Asher, it’s told me nothing about the campaign. 🫡

IMG_7921.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Exactly this…what campaign? What does it involve? What are they doing? How can we help/contribute? As with most of these campaigns they just seem to invite influencers for a free meal, they eye duck themselves then go home…job done 🙄

Reactions: 8
My mum’s friend lives in Rhyl and goes to the leisure centre gym, where Asher goes I think? Anyway she said there’s a girl that goes there and sets up a tripod, does one or two reps for the camera and moves onto something else and does the same. I first thought bet it’s Asher 😂😂 I asked what does she look like but she didn’t really say just said she wears a matching set with socks pulled up and sometimes a cap 🤔😂
I hate this whole white socks pulled up trend 🙄

Reactions: 1
without a doubt if this was a campaign to do with combating racism or something along the lines of ‘black lives matter’ then she would be aalllllll over it… spinning the narrative back to her and how she suffered racism growing up (yeah right 😂) but we wouldn’t hear the end of how amazing it is.

Like said above, no idea what the campaign is about as she hasn’t addressed it or drawn attention to it other than the obligationary post to tag the campaign in her story with some pictures of clothes and cupcakes…. It’s only the Asher show on her Instagram today so I can only guess it’s something she can’t play on to make it all about her 🤷‍♀️ her self obsession is why she’s still single, not because she’s ’unlucky In love’

OMFG it literally rules the tit out of me when she says “makey” just f right off you absolute dick

• Haha
OMFG it literally rules the tit out of me when she says “makey” just f right off you absolute dick
It’s word of the month….She has moved on from “fry light chippies”, “sneakers” ,“spenny”, “bespoke” and “sexy people”
Edit: just seen tonight’s outfit!!! 🤢 why does she have to have her stomach out in every outifit!

Last edited:
"Sneakers" used to just be "sneaks" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 her brother had to travel all the way from Wales to build a super bespoke cupboard for clinger and Charley Here's sneaks 🥴😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't understand why she tries to make out she's this takes no tit kind of girl, when we all watched her force every second of her last relationship down to buying him a key ring with "their song" and having to remind him where she played him it ONCE 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can't understand why she tries to make out she's this takes no tit kind of girl, when we all watched her force every second of her last relationship down to buying him a key ring with "their song" and having to remind him where she played him it ONCE 🫣🤣
If this was me (it could never have been me) but I’d never have included it in my vlog for starters. But it would definitely keep me up at night cos of how awkward that moment was. Charley didn’t have a clue 😂😂😂 maybe this was the moment he realised he needed to 🏃🏽‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mouth area looks so weird! Considering she uses ridiculous amounts of skincare products and has all these "tweakments" 😳 Also no excessively pointy chin in her videos as always 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her mouth area looks so weird! Considering she uses ridiculous amounts of skincare products and has all these "tweakments" 😳 Also no excessively pointy chin in her videos as always 🤣
Came here to say the same. Defo a sign of too much/migrating filler

Reactions: 5
She is no where near as bonnie as she thinks she is!

I cannot stand meaghan however… she always slightly redeems herself in the awful photos she gets of what trasher actually looks like 😂😂😂 no sign of the pointy chin and a face like a puffer fish 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget “Ibiza Bohemia VIBES” 😭 remember when her C necklace broke when she was at B&Q, that was the universe giving her a sign, I think he dumped her 1 week later when he finally came home for a night…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look the pointy chin is back again 😂😂

you can literally see the fake tan she doesn’t use uses on her hand and the complete difference in colour from hand to body … her mixed race claims annoy me more than they should

Attachments

Oh look the pointy chin is back again 😂😂

you can literally see the fake tan she doesn’t use uses on her hand and the complete difference in colour from hand to body … her mixed race claims annoy me more than they should

She looks nothing like this in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 3