Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put myself through the pain of her vlog. The girl openly admitted that she stacks pillows to the other side of the bed at night so it feels like she’s sharing a bed with another human. She said that out loud 💀 she has serious issues when it comes to attachment that it gives major desperate vibes. She needs to seek help to be comfortable on her own, not any old soulmate!
nah duck off what a bleeping creep 😂😂😂😂💀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone feel in the vlog she had to keep mentioning how much stuff she had in the storage unit? Making it very clear it was the entire contents of a 4 bedroom house. She even mentioned the wall panels 😂😂😂 Is she trying to make out Charley Here got back to the sanders sanctuary like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone feel in the vlog she had to keep mentioning how much stuff she had in the storage unit? Making it very clear it was the entire contents of a 4 bedroom house. She even mentioned the wall panels 😂😂😂 Is she trying to make out Charley Here got back to the sanders sanctuary like this:

I died at the wall panels and when she said cushions straight away I thought of THE cushion 😂😂😂😂 poor Charlie here hasn’t been left without a pot to piss in…. literally…. It’s probably in Asher’s storage unit 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so petty she probably took the personalised door sign that she banged on about! Even though it’s got his actual address on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It must have been some hell of a breakup for her to rip the shite panels off the wall...i'm just thinking about it, and it really doesn't make sense, if you owned a house 50/50 with someone surely it makes more sense for the person whose buying the other one out to keep the furniture and maybe agree to give them 2 or 3 extra grand when they sign everything over, on top of their 50% to reimburse them for the contribution they made to buying the furniture initially..

Even further evidence I think that Asher owned no stake in it whatsoever. Strange Charley Here didn't want to put her on the deeds considering about 3 weeks after they met they aparrently both thought "it won't be long till we get married" 💀💀💀

Land registry is still only on Nov 2022 folks I keep checking regularly.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t he recently post a picture thou? Or Alisha did and the wall panels were still on the walls 🙃

Reactions: 4
She is so quirky an unique eating Nando’s all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 F off girl eating Nando’s isn’t a personality trait

Reactions: 3
Nando’s is so tit and over priced now too! So many better restaurants she could go too 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why is she trying to make this 90’s r&b hairstyle a thing? It makes her look even more rough as toast! And that skin colour 🫣🫣🫣 she really needs to calm down on those sunbeds.. her skin looks fried!

Reactions: 3
So embarrassing that she is constantly whispering in her vlogs cos she lives in her brother box room. Can’t hear her even if you genuinely wanted to
---
Unless my eyes are deceiving me is that not Scott Thomas there and right on que Asher with the camera like a complete stalker 😳😂😂🙄

she’s so desperate
She’s on his story too hahahahahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4