Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BFA4D544-E729-42C8-861C-AC9D18936A29.jpeg
Does she seriously think Bugzy Malone is gonna notice her?? This girl is nearly 30 and still comments on celebrity’s photos. Is she not ashamed ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2753731Does she seriously think Bugzy Malone is gonna notice her?? This girl is nearly 30 and still comments on celebrity’s photos. Is she not ashamed ffs
Wait, is she trying to make him the next future husband?

Bugzy Malone's mannerisms give me the absolute ick 😂😂😂 if you've ever seen an interview with him it's like he's got anti social personality disorder or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nah I'm sure Asher's brain can't possibly function correctly, if she is hoping he will slide into her DM's after this.

1. It's well publicised BM has got a fiance, I think unlike Charley Here he posts her to his grid 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ 2. Look at his story about the Lamborghini and I think it's pretty obvious he's not going to be wanting to sit in with Trasher drinking tea and talking about how much they love each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I know this thread is majority negative but I actually will say something positive for once that she hasn't made an absolute arse of herself today coming on IG stories giving a war and peace speech that CAN YOU BELIEVE our facetuned stunner is single on valentine's day at the absolutely geriatric age of 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised 🤯🤯🤯 must surely be a fluke and her signals been bad all day or something 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Well I know this thread is majority negative but I actually will say something positive for once that she hasn't made an absolute arse of herself today coming on IG stories giving a war and peace speech that CAN YOU BELIEVE our facetuned stunner is single on valentine's day at the absolutely geriatric age of 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised 🤯🤯🤯 must surely be a fluke and her signals been bad all day or something 😂😂😂😂
She’s been quite quiet for a few days now… what is she up to? Crying into her bespoke Ibiza cushion she’s single on the day of love? She can’t usually take Bumper on a walk without 5 selfies so something has gone on 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been inundated with calls from the posters and she’s been on a million dates over the last few days! People can’t resist her ‘sexy legs’ 🙃🥴🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Day in the life of a single girl on V day! She just had to top up her car fluids…… she’s soooooo independent and so bleeping transparent 😂😂
This time last year she was sat in Charley here’s kitchen all day, desperately waiting for him to come home with the bunch of petrol garage flowers 😂
If I remember rightly she received some PR flowers and basically tried to stage it so that they’d come from Charley. He literally gave zero fucks about her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A Day in the life of a single girl on V day! She just had to top up her car fluids…… she’s soooooo independent and so bleeping transparent 😂😂
This time last year she was sat in Charley here’s kitchen all day, desperately waiting for him to come home with the bunch of petrol garage flowers 😂
If I remember rightly she received some PR flowers and basically tried to stage it so that they’d come from Charley. He literally gave zero fucks about her. 😂
She'd gone all out with her card and present but his wasn't shown until about 8pm at night 😂 meaning he'd never planned to get her anything but felt guilty on the way home from work/football and made a stop off at BP Garage. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
“A day in the life”. Was just an excuse to film her arse and tits as usual. Also showed what a dull and boring life she leads….

Reactions: 6
duck me what another boring reel from her

Noticed she still won’t show us what she’s squatting the gym! Obviously there’s duck all on the bar just so she can squat low and show us her fat puss 💀🥴 she really is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Asher doesn’t disappoint…. when I heard the Bob Marley film was coming out 2 weeks ago on the radio I KNEW the one person who would be gagging to see it. 😂😅 and she’s been and referenced it on her silly little V Day reel 😂

• Haha
Asher doesn’t disappoint…. when I heard the Bob Marley film was coming out 2 weeks ago on the radio I KNEW the one person who would be gagging to see it. 😂😅 and she’s been and referenced it on her silly little V Day reel 😂
Same. She couldn’t just go and watch the film, she HAD to mention her love for Bob Marley and the fact that she has his lyrics tattooed aaaaall over her body (that’s not the flex you think it is Asher 💀 )
I don’t know what her obsession with Jamaica is? She had a map of it on her living room wall at one point. It’s a bit weird considering she has never been there and isn’t even Jamaican herself. I reckon this could be where she goes on her bespoke birthday 30th trip.

Reactions: 7
Listening to the new podcast episode and Asher's talking about putting on weight and you can hear how frustrated Meagan is getting with her. She says she's got carrying "extra fluff" and got "love handles" for Christmas, she clearly knows she's not anywhere near overweight and Meagan's sitting there as a size 16. She clearly can't read the room.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Asher is sizest thats her nature obsessed with Weight and calories, she's the type to slag off girls that are overweight. At least that's why Meagan is doing so well being an Influencer

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the food portions on her reel? Why is there half a chicken breast and not even a quarter of a packet of rice on that plate for dinner 😂 toddlers eat more than this, not even 1000 calories there no wonder she can’t build any muscle.
Preaches about health etc but that is so unhealthy for a grown woman’s body to function off. I thought food was her ‘love language’ ? None of it looks appetising and looks dry AF.

The single gal is not going to go down well she will lose followers, accept you are single and shut up

Reactions: 4
That’s so unhealthy. That’s well under 1200
Kcals. That’s why she is so slim. She won’t build any muscle at all at that. Waste of time her going to the gym.

Reactions: 2