Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look the pointy chin is back again 😂😂

you can literally see the fake tan she doesn’t use uses on her hand and the complete difference in colour from hand to body … her mixed race claims annoy me more than they should
her photoshopping gets worse!!!!! She does not look this thin anymore!!! All the booze, tit food n skipping the gym! She’s embarrassing!

Also another reason a man won’t be interested! Real Men hate women who photoshop n don’t embrace how they naturally look

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying of embarrassment for her
That has made my stomach flip with cringe. The photo on the board they have used is dire. At least use one where she is smiling, looks like she has personality or at least one that looks like her!! 👽

Reactions: 6
Is she really 5'7?! I literally thought she was a short petite girl 😂

"Isn't a mummy's boy" why is she still trying to get digs in at Charley Here?

Reactions: 7
About Asher should be this

1. lies about being mixed raced
2. dumps her dog at the first given opportunity
3. washes her hair once a year
4. lives in her brothers box room with his girlfriend
5. doesn’t have a job
6. is a full blown stalker/physco

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Long sexy legs 😭😭😭😭 did she write this herself?

loves to travel aka loves to go to Ibiza every summer and will take you to her special spot and force it upon you to enjoy the sunset there whilst she wears white hoping for her 💍 as she has done with all previous soulmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could Asher be the right person for you?!!

• Will make your personality/interests hers as she doesn't have her own
• Guaranteed tea of healthy (AKA coated in the very UNhealthy fry light) chippies every night
• Trips to her uncle's villa and her own personal gold supplier in Ibiza
• Never finish a full sentence again as she WILL finish it for you or interrupt completely
• You will become Bumper's third dad in the last couple of years
• Never have a private moment again as she WILL photograph or screenshot said moment for her Instagram stories
• She is dating to marry so will stay with you no matter how many red flags you show, unless of course you emigrate to Australia or kick her out your house completely

💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Outdoorsy gym girl’ duck off 😂😂😂
Sorry to do a Trasher and make this all about meeeee, but as a Mountain biker/Hiker/Camper/Boy mum/Outdoors lover this has made me howwwwl. She would get laughed off the trails where I'm from! She's absolutely not outdoorsy at all, I can't believe she would even try to pull that one 😂

Firstly, the women I know who are outdoorsy don't cry about not having a fella every 30 seconds! Secondly, they certainly don't feel the need to cake themselves in makeup/filters as we're too busy being covered in mud, getting tit done! And lastly, I'd love to see her do what I do, she honestly wouldn't last an hour! C'mon Asher babe, how do you start a fire in the wild with no lighter? How do you change a burst inner tube at the top of a mountain with no equipment? How do you get your friend home when their chain has snapped completely? How do you cut a bulkhead out and insulate a campervan? ...yeah, didn't think so! (I could have gone on and on and on, she's an insult to outdoorsy women everywhere!)

eta: bleeping bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying of embarrassment for her
what a load of bleeping bollocks! For starters I thought she hated her legs 😂

also ‘no short kings’ 🤢

I’m sorry but this is embarrassing! Bet all her ex’s are laughing at her right now! Like how desperate can you be 😂

also she looks like a total bleep on her photo!

also outdoorsy gym girl 😵💫 she’s been to the gym twice this year and we’re in month 2 lmao!

The 5ft 7 thing, think it’s been confirmed here by people who have met her that she’s not that tall.

I’m saying about 5ft5/5ft4

Reactions: 1
I don’t even understand why her height is some kind of flex? I am 5ft 8 but I don’t go round tell everyone…surprised she doesn’t have it in her bio along with mixed race and Nando’s brocolli lover…
I think she thinks that because she takes bumper for walks that makes her outdoorsy…

• Haha
1000049977.png

Bear in mind she's got a helmet on her head here, Charley Here looks a good subway sandwich or foot taller than her and there's no way he's 6"7 that's like NBA player tall. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She's 5"2.

I honestly thought until recently the line from her was that she's really short and petite, this I'm 5"7 has came out of nowhere recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All of her tattoos are absolutely a-hocking.
Also, I know it’s said all the time but, her tits are vulgar. They have zero movement, constant stiff nips, and are far too big. Just gross.

Reactions: 3
Like I said I am 5ft 8 and my other half and son are both 6ft 3 and there isn’t that much difference…my other son who is 5ft 5 still looks taller than her!!! According to Google he is 6ft 4in….still don’t understand why it’s mention so much..doesn’t make her unique!

That recent vlog she’s uploaded proves the over the top ‘thank you so much’ she does to waiters etc is false. There’s a clip where she’s sitting with that Bobbi girl and collars the waiter saying ‘excuse me, can I grab a Diet Coke?’ No please, no thank you then looks straight into her phone whilst the waiter is behind her still. Of course the clip cuts after that but we all know she would have kept it in if she actually said it to prove how lovely and genuine she is, as she usually would but it proves she’s false. No manners because she was too absorbed talking about herself and dating 🥱 it’s so boring how she’s making ‘being single at 30’ into a thing… it’s normal and no one cares 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ive just had to fast forward most of her latest vlog. What a boring boring pointless life she has. Sad thing is i doubt her life will change much either in the future . Single desperate and almost 30 will soon become single desperate and almost 40 for Asher.

Reactions: 4