Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum’s friend lives in Rhyl and goes to the leisure centre gym, where Asher goes I think? Anyway she said there’s a girl that goes there and sets up a tripod, does one or two reps for the camera and moves onto something else and does the same. I first thought bet it’s Asher 😂😂 I asked what does she look like but she didn’t really say just said she wears a matching set with socks pulled up and sometimes a cap 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's not normal how she latches onto people so much. The latest victim is Fern 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon Lauren’s reel hit a nerve 😂 “when you find a sister in someone who isn’t blood..” the reel Asher always wanted from her 💔

Reactions: 4
A shower thought I had recently is why has she always been so focussed on marriage when she was adamant for ages she didn't want kids as "women are here to do more than be baby machines"

Don't get me wrong I understand that thinking completely, BUT then in that same vein if she thinks women aren't just put on this earth to have kids, why has she never decided that marriage is basically like a v5c for women that existed historically to transfer ownership of a woman from dad to husband 😂😂😂

Bit double standards 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but that's Asperger's all over I suppose.

Reactions: 2
Is she going to have 40 then 50 etc …just a list of numbers down her hand? She will look like a lottery ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just waiting for the ramble on her stories or vlog about the new tattoos and the war and peace reasoning behind them because every single thing she does has to have a deep, powerful meaning 😴 I thought she said that she had an amazing tattoo artist back in North Wales and now she has her she wouldn’t let anyone else go near her with a needle because she just gets her vibe? She seems to binned her off just like her old hair dresser for this new guy who’s tattoo’d her the last few times. No wonder people don’t stick around her for long, she pleases herself. This Fern will be her best friend this summer and then she will also disappear like all the others before the year is out 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another dirty delete of her stories…. Posted her flat arse on a chair last night and it’s gone now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the reason she's not settled down is because no one can possibly love Asher more than she loves herself. Who looks at themselves so longingly in the mirror like that?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may not be a popular opinion but it’s mine, but maybe if she dressed a bit less revealing she wouldn’t look so desperate. You can look incredibly sexy without having your tits and belly out constantly …leave a bit to the imagination. She really does she is god gift and has some kind of quirky personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This may not be a popular opinion but it’s mine, but maybe if she dressed a bit less revealing she wouldn’t look so desperate. You can look incredibly sexy without having your tits and belly out constantly …leave a bit to the imagination. She really does she is god gift and has some kind of quirky personality.
It’s not unpopular. She gives off bunny boiler slag vibes tbf

Reactions: 9