Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she hasn’t said what’s happened. Bangs on about being open ect but only when it suits clearly lol 😂
Because it doesn’t suit her narrative! She’s a HUGE oversharer. She vlogged the procedure to within an inch of its life, mentioned it daily on her stories for weeks and the painfully long q&a’s about it…. But then she doesn’t talk about any complications or the possibly bad side to surgery which is completely wrong because she isn’t transparent to any young girls who follow her. She made it out to be a walk in the park which evidently it wasn’t this time around. She said she was going to document and vlog the entire journey and ‘take you guys with me’ but only when it’s going well 😒
Just like the whole house buying with Charley. That was documented down to every detail, down to which draw she colour co-ordinated Charley’s undies in but he dumps her and she’s back in Rhyl and she never mentions the house she claims she bought ever again 😂 she needs to learn to keep quiet 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No way, I just checked out Kerry’s highlight (came on after Asher’s) and her surgeon was my surgeon for my nose job n he totally fucked it up and I can’t breathe now as a result 💀 don’t know if he did Asher’s boobs but if he did I wouldn’t be surprised if there were complications, he’s a terrible surgeon

No I’m dead he’s fucked my nose job too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀

No I’m dead he’s fucked my nose job too🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀
duck OFF!!!

I’ve had several surgeons close to home look at fixing it and they refuse because it’s “his mess” to fix! When I mention who it is they all pull the same face!!!
I had to go back and see him so many times for further ops n nothings fixed it! Last time I seen him, his advice was “just put honey up your nose and you’ll be able to breathe” 🥴🥴🥴🥴

I’m glad I got mine on the nhs cause I’d be pissed if I’d had to have paid!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
duck OFF!!!

I’ve had several surgeons close to home look at fixing it and they refuse because it’s “his mess” to fix! When I mention who it is they all pull the same face!!!
I had to go back and see him so many times for further ops n nothings fixed it! Last time I seen him, his advice was “just put honey up your nose and you’ll be able to breathe” 🥴🥴🥴🥴

I’m glad I got mine on the nhs cause I’d be pissed if I’d had to have paid!!!
Oh no I paid and caused absolute scene and his reply was to get filler 💀💀💀💀

• Wow
Reactions: 2