Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrr u wot luv?!?!

This is what literally everyone, even your actual fans, said about Charley Here when we were being treated to an IG post or a YouTube video every few days explaining how you were dating to marry soulmates yet he'd leave you wandering around a rave by yourself to go in the DJ booth with stussy. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Give.me.strengthhh mannn! 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Just because Asher’s standards are on the floor and she settles for the bare minimum doesn’t mean the rest of us do… speak for yourself Asher 😩 the majority of us that in relationships are in happy and healthy ones.. thank you!

just been on her first thread in here and read a few comments… back in February 2021 she was reposting quotes on marriage and engagement… it’s February 2024 next week and she’s still doing this 💀 imaging being on the beg for over 3 years for a ring with 3 different men. Her next soulmate will read these threads but before that will be thinking he has found someone totally in love with him and excited to get married when really this is just the way she has been with any of the other previous soulmates and it’s not a special thing, she’s just desperate 🥲

Reactions: 7
But what exactly do you bring to the table Trasher? You complain about so much but really what do you bring? You make fry light chippies? Is that it!? Cause when you were with Charley here you just came across as suffocating and irritating! Nobody bleeping wants that 😂 you have nothing to your name? You live in a box bedroom with your financed car n stupid LV hold-all that you broke 🤣 you even duck your dog off at every given opportunity and changed his whole lifestyle for a man so I can’t imagine you being very responsible with a poor baby! Until you get off your high horse and actually have your own personality (alcohol isn’t a personality babe) then you’re gonna be single for a very long time!

Reactions: 6
Hope everyone has been up at the crack of dawn doing their ‘Sunday leggies’ 🤢🤢
Why does she even get up so early? If I had a ‘job’ like hers I’d be having a lie in every day. She’s one of those people who does duck all but has to make her days look busy and fulfilled.

I have to do nail/hair appointments, food shop, cleaning the house etc around an actual full time job. Then there’s people with kids who have that added responsibility on top of all that.
---
But what exactly do you bring to the table Trasher? You complain about so much but really what do you bring? You make fry light chippies? Is that it!? Cause when you were with Charley here you just came across as suffocating and irritating! Nobody bleeping wants that 😂 you have nothing to your name? You live in a box bedroom with your financed car n stupid LV hold-all that you broke 🤣 you even duck your dog off at every given opportunity and changed his whole lifestyle for a man so I can’t imagine you being very responsible with a poor baby! Until you get off your high horse and actually have your own personality (alcohol isn’t a personality babe) then you’re gonna be single for a very long time!
I’m actually thinking there needs to be a batchelor style TV show based around Asher. Similar to the one Jodie Marsh did ‘who will take her up the aisle.’ 😂😂 that would be absolute TV gold. I can imagine the dumb ass love island clones that would be brought in for her and she’d be acting like she’s too good for all of them.

• Haha
Lmao surprised we didn’t get a close up of her flat ass and bulbous pussy print doing “low and slow” squats with no weight on the squat rack 😂💀 (she always ironically never shows what weights are on the squat rack)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the new vlog she shows the storage unit with everything from the old house in then says she's hoping to get a smaller unit as her mum is moving North Wales soon so she'll be able to store stuff at hers. At the age of almost 30, why isn't she finding somewhere to live herself? 💀

If I was her brother/brother's girlfriend, I'd be furious that she made the decision to move then expected just to have their garage conversion and box room back. Surely they must've made use of these rooms then have had to move things to accommodate her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the new vlog she shows the storage unit with everything from the old house in then says she's hoping to get a smaller unit as her mum is moving North Wales soon so she'll be able to store stuff at hers. At the age of almost 30, why isn't she finding somewhere to live herself? 💀
Cos no one is gifting her a house #ad PR

• Haha
She has to be skint and living a life on credit! She claims to have bought the house WITH Charley so on that basis, surely he’s bought her out by now and she has the money now to put down on somewhere in North Wales? She must have also been approved for her half the mortgage so wouldn’t have a problem with a cheaper house around here? Houses are so much cheaper around here compared to the where the Sanders Sanctury is, even if she rented somewhere 🤷‍♀️ but she mustn’t have the money because she wouldn’t be living in her brothers spare room with an ugly orange car on finance if she did. She definitely didn’t have any financial ties to that house with Charley.

that edited chin looks absolutely ridiculous. Why would you even want to pretend you look like that?

Reactions: 5
this is what annoys me, it’s as if her ‘fans’ have forgotten she BOUGHT a house with Charley yet hasn’t got her half to buy a new one! Why is no1 questioning this?! Or does she just block everyone!

I think it’s tit she led everyone down the garden path to portray a fake lifestyle just so she could scramble tit out of companies.

Your life must be pretty tit if you have to lie so much to pretend your life is the complete opposite of what it is! I would never trust her if she was my mate

Reactions: 8
Just put myself through the pain of her vlog. The girl openly admitted that she stacks pillows to the other side of the bed at night so it feels like she’s sharing a bed with another human. She said that out loud 💀 she has serious issues when it comes to attachment that it gives major desperate vibes. She needs to seek help to be comfortable on her own, not any old soulmate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watched her vlog said a large storage container was expensive to pay for.. a large storage container around her way is £200-£300 a month, baring in mind that she would 1/3 of the bills with her brother and sister in law, if that. So I can't imagine she's making her millions. Tasher is definitely faking it till she never makes it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her vlog said a large storage container was expensive to pay for.. a large storage container around her way is £200-£300 a month, baring in mind that she would 1/3 of the bills with her brother and sister in law, if that. So I can't imagine she's making her millions. Tasher is definitely faking it till she never makes it
Ew, imagine literally throwing money away like that. £300 a month to store a gifted nylon sofa which may never fit the room in her next house, a load of cushions, ugly charity shop bits and some ikea furniture. That means she’s probably spent about £3k in storage unit rent since the breakup? Surely it would have made more sense selling it off on marketplace whilst she was down there than going to the effort of bringing it 4 hours up the country to keep in a container for almost a year (and counting). It’s not like anything is worth anything major especially if it’s costing her that much to store it every month and WHY would you want to furnish your next home with all the stuff you furnished a home with your ex ‘southmate’ with? Each to their own but a Sanders Sanctury shrine in a new home for a fresh start with her new future husband isn’t something I’d fancy!!

Reactions: 8