Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she is gods gift and I think that’s probably why (along with many other reasons 😂) why she is still single!
Absolutely this!!!

But yeah, going to Maldives on her own seems bit odd. Would rather spend all that money on maybe moving out my brothers box bedroom and actually having my own space at 30 year old 🥴💀 must annoy the brother n his partner that she dumps bumper on them constantly to go out drinking, partying then she spends a considerable amount of money on a holiday to the Maldives

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely this!!!

But yeah, going to Maldives on her own seems bit odd. Would rather spend all that money on maybe moving out my brothers box bedroom and actually having my own space at 30 year old 🥴💀 must annoy the brother n his partner that she dumps bumper on them constantly to go out drinking, partying then she spends a considerable amount of money on a holiday to the Maldives
There has got to be more too it…she probably isn’t going on her own but part of a PR thing or something. She probably means on her own as not with her actual family or friends..
That latest reel getting her hair done is just so cringy…fake chatting and laughing just because the camera is there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She blocked me for telling her that one of her videos was just an advert and then calling her out on her lying about her skin colour.I do think her going to Maldives by herself though is nice. You shouldn’t wait to have a partner to do things sometimes. It is sad how much she desperately wants a boyfriend though, I almost forget I’m single sometimes but it’s constantly on her mind

She blocked me for telling her that one of her videos was just an advert and then calling her out on her lying about her skin colour.I do think her going to Maldives by herself though is nice. You shouldn’t wait to have a partner to do things sometimes. It is sad how much she desperately wants a boyfriend though, I almost forget I’m single sometimes but it’s constantly on her mind
I would salute her for doing solo travel tbh the only problem is every mention of it now will include a feel sorry for Asher ramble to force people to message her telling her how amazing she is and how it's a literal crime someone hasn't "WIFED HER OFF" years ago. 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
It was probably offered to her like the cruise was, but her mum isn’t available to go with her this time and none of her “besties” want to spend more then one night at a time with the girl. The way she spoke about being single on the pod, can you imagine how she’d go on and on about it in a place like the Maldives. Surrounded by couples on the holiday she wanted to go on with her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw a video from the podcast where she’s talking about not settling…..has she forgotten her last relationship already 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw a video from the podcast where she’s talking about not settling…..has she forgotten her last relationship already 😩
She’s chatting 💩 once again! Claims it’s just settling just to be able to trust your partner as that’s a bare minimum thing that goes without saying and then says she wants to be with someone who asks how her day has gone etc… that’s bare minimum too Asher. Suppose no one ever asks her that because they know they will regret it the way she rambles on and it’ll never be a simple ‘yeah been good thanks’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll forever spin the narrative that she won't settle for less when we've seen her do so in both her recent relationships, both of which SHE was dumped at the end of. Realistically she's more than happy to settle and be a wife packing her husband's lunch with a Babybel and making "fry light chippies" 💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll forever spin the narrative that she won't settle for less when we've seen her do so in both her recent relationships, both of which SHE was dumped at the end of. Realistically she's more than happy to settle and be a wife packing her husband's lunch with a Babybel and making "fry light chippies" 💀
That last line had me howling 😂😂 forgot about her daily posts of her “wonderful spreads” for Charley hers tea.
She honestly chats such 💩 but I think she actually believes it. She is god gifts and anyone is lucky to have her 🙄

• Haha
For someone with ‘health anxiety’ she sure batters the fry light. Anyone with genuine health anxiety wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole when you look at the additives and inflammatory properties in it.

For someone with ‘health anxiety’ she sure batters the fry light. Anyone with genuine health anxiety wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole when you look at the additives and inflammatory properties in it.
This is what used to annoy me! She shits on about "healthy chippies" and calorie counting then loads herself full of artificial sweeteners, alcohol, energy drinks, oat milk, and seed oils which are all so inflammatory. She's one of these people that associates being healthy with being skinny.

Reactions: 7
She won’t ever find a man that respects her because she’s pure trash. Also the fact that this thread exists is enough to put any guy off

She won’t ever find a man that respects her because she’s pure trash. Also the fact that this thread exists is enough to put any guy off
The thing is, her threads were dead when she worked a proper job and only done a small bit of Instagram work. She needs to have a look at herself because since that split and her full time Instagram work she has become so unlike able, so far up her own arse and you can see how unhappy she is. She’s just like all the other instahuns who make out this lifestyle is amazing but it’s just obvious to see it’s not all that. You couldn’t pay me enough to change my life into it all.
Also your standards are on the floor Asher, we know you’ll drop everything for the first man to give you so much as a sniff. Don’t kid yourself.

Reactions: 7
How much do we think she earns (before tax etc) a year? 🤔
I don't think that much ya know, 55/60k if she's lucky. Does she even do many ads other than lookfantastic?

I reckon her and her brother pay like £200 a month living costs for that house and that's it...no mortgage or not high rent costs makes the world of difference... like a few years ago I had an above average salary but lived in a house share which was £400 all bills included and tbh I lived like a wag/influencer, one year I went on 5 holidays, had a top of the range Audi, could buy whatever I wanted without really having to think about it. If she ever gets her own place she will struggle I reckon.

Reactions: 3