Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately yes, this happened to me 😂😩 it’s to do with the scar tissue and swelling etc. mine has almost gone back to how it used to look! So annoying 😢
omg no way, that is gutting!! I didn't know that could happen

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Next level cringe at this pod cast, they've done a whole section on icks and clearly don't know what icks are. The podcast is an absolute fail! No different from 100 of others that are out there. They're trying to do celeb style pod cast without the name and recognition that some celebs have. Nothing unique, just the same as every other instahun. Asher's complete downfall and most instahuns, They're all on the Molly May, Mrs Hinch band wagon, thinking They're something different and special. The only thing they have is the ability to catch on new trends quickly.
Shes trying so hard to be nip tuck it's cringe, even on the last episode she started calling something clitty litter which is something that nip tuck pod came up with.... She's desperate to be Ashleigh stobart... Yet whenever I listen to nip tuck and they are taking the piss out things people do Asher is always doing what they are taking the piss out of

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how things you say come around to bite you on the arse. I remember her saying previously that she would categorically never use a dating app because she believes in finding someone to be in a relationship with in an ‘organic way’ and dating apps just aren’t for her and never will be. Now I have no issues with dating apps myself, I have friends who have used them and found them great BUT it’s the fact she was on her high horse about them and now she’s on Hinge?? Is she that desperate to find the future husband, she’s (once again) changing what she believes in to get an outcome a different way. I hate how she always preaches one thing she would never do (I.e. have children) and write wars and peace on the matter only to change her mind down the line. Does she think people forget? It makes her look an idiot. Just don’t say anything at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone else been blocked by her? I was blocked by her a while ago (but still see her Instagram through one of those websites) I can still see all her page and all her stories so it was a complete waste of time on her part 😂😂 I think she clearly didn’t like the look of me or thought maybe I’m something to do with Charley.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else been blocked by her? I was blocked by her a while ago (but still see her Instagram through one of those websites) I can still see all her page and all her stories so it was a complete waste of time on her part 😂😂 I think she clearly didn’t like the look of me or thought maybe I’m something to do with Charley.
WTF she randomly blocked you? For no reason? Like you didn’t message her or anything?

She went trawling through all her followers and randomly blocked you ? She’s weird as duck and sounds paranoid

Reactions: 2
WTF she randomly blocked you? For no reason? Like you didn’t message her or anything?

She went trawling through all her followers and randomly blocked you ? She’s weird as duck and sounds paranoid
Exactly that. Never messaged her of commented on anything. I was just a follower and would view the stories. Then one day noticed I was blocked. She must have seen me viewing the stories and blocked me because of that. I must have made her massively paranoid 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly that. Never messaged her of commented on anything. I was just a follower and would view the stories. Then one day noticed I was blocked. She must have seen me viewing the stories and blocked me because of that. I must have made her massively paranoid 😂😂
What the actual duck! What a head case she actually is 😳 that’s bad crack that 😂💀

Reactions: 1
What website allows you to see accounts when you’re blocked?

Asking for a friend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's going to the Maldives, no doubt with that Fern what's the betting she'll pretend it's with a man.....very strange destination for a girls holiday 🥴🥴🥴

Urgghhh how has she edited this vlog and not cringed at what she’s saying? The part about the LV bag has cringed me out to another dimension! She hopes they can fix her bag because she has given them a lot of custom and they sourced her mums birthday present for her? Get a grip 🤣🤣 I’m sure LV couldn’t care less about her faulty zip and will repair it as part of their service anyway if it’s a genuine fault, not because Asher Mary Lou from Rhyl has bought a hold-all from them and something else for her mum…. Does she really think they need her business 😂😂 she really thinks she’s special.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgghhh how has she edited this vlog and not cringed at what she’s saying? The part about the LV bag has cringed me out to another dimension! She hopes they can fix her bag because she has given them a lot of custom and they sourced her mums birthday present for her? Get a grip 🤣🤣 I’m sure LV couldn’t care less about her faulty zip and will repair it as part of their service anyway if it’s a genuine fault, not because Asher Mary Lou from Rhyl has bought a hold-all from them and something else for her mum…. Does she really think they need her business 😂😂 she really thinks she’s special.
I'm sure there are footballers and celebrities who go in to Louis Vuitton every few weeks and buy literally dozens of items at once 😂 her mum's birthday present and the duffel bag across the course of a year will be chicken feed to them Jesus Christ 🥴🥴🥴

I might have asked this in the last thread but anybody know what's happened to that black haired girl with the range rover from Manchester who Asher was stuck to like glue when Charley Here first booted her back up north? They got matching tattoos together. Asher's like the Bermuda triangle in human form..."BFFs" come into contact with her and just disappear 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ never to be heard from again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but she probably had to pay to have the zip replaced. LV do nothing for free

Also she’s going to the Maldives? With a friend? If this isn’t a paid trip why doesn’t she save the money and go find her own bleeping place instead of leeching off her family members? The Maldives ain’t cheap!

Sorry but she probably had to pay to have the zip replaced. LV do nothing for free

Also she’s going to the Maldives? With a friend? If this isn’t a paid trip why doesn’t she save the money and go find her own bleeping place instead of leeching off her family members? The Maldives ain’t cheap!
All for the gram so she can get her pancake arse out in a bikini 5 sizes too small thinking she looks irresistible but in reality she will be crying into her pina calada with all the couples that are about on their romantic holidays or on their honeymoon wishing it was her and her husband (that doesn’t even exist) 🤣🤣 whilst couples will all have a laugh at her admiring herself with her 102933 videos panning up and down her body or taking selfies of ‘skin looking like skin’ … all whilst strutting about with an actual tea bag and mug tattoo’d on her body 😭

she mentions going in a solo trip for her 30th too saying it’s not something she would have imagined herself doing on her own and it’s to a place she’s always wanted to go. Surely she’s not going to the Maldives on her own? 💀 you’d be bored out your head!! Or possibly Jamaica because she thinks she’s a reggae, mixed race queen 🤷‍♀️😂 her uncle is a Rasta in case she didn’t mention that 10293848 times before in her vlogs…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she hands up at that siyam world in the Maldives then def a freebie/pr trip…loads of instahuns seem to visiting there recently…

Reactions: 1
Sorry I should have came back and corrected my last post... After watching the whole video I think she is going to the Maldives on her own!

Of course, when she mentioned it in the video she had to preface it with "obviously when I first wanted to go here when she tried to make Charley Here sell all his trainers to fund it I was in a relationship and never thought it would be something I would be doing on my own"

I'm aware this sounds very weird, but maybe others feel the same...clearly the turbo tits, sunbeds, the facetune app, and botox and fillers have gave Aspergers an incredibly high opinion of herself, but when she goes off on rambles about not being married at the ancient pensioner age of 30 🙄🙄🙄 it's almost to me like, she's mad at the world she's not married and kind of saying "how dare someone as attractive as me and my bolt on tits have the audacity to be single at 30." Like it's everyone else's fault and the rest of the world has came up with a conspiracy to have her spending her 30th in the Maldives alone?! 😂 Someone tell me I'm not mad and this is how it comes across to you as well.

Exact same story when people aparrently send replies to her pics where she's gone ham on face tune asking her "HOW HAS SOMEONE NOT WIFED YOU UP YET" 😂😂😂😂😂

Odd odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really does think she is gods gift and I think that’s probably why (along with many other reasons 😂) why she is still single!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish she’d learn that constantly stating you’re happy.. makes you seem really really UNhappy… people who are genuinely happy don’t feel the need to state it out loud, because they’re to busy being HAPPY. It’s like the constant over exaggeration of how in love her and Charley here were, massively over compensating because she knew deep down they weren’t. It was very obvious she was also doing it to make James jealous, which is also what she’s trying to do with Charley here now. Ugh grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What are these different characters she's shes swaying through. One minute she's miss down to earth taking photos of couples, recording hersled 'helping people' (in reailty we all know its a 'look how nice i am statement) next minute she's been keeping LV going and they've sourced her mums birthday present.
Whos the celeb/instahun she's copying with the zoom in all through the last YouTube.
The last video she's put up is so cringe
---
Also why does she pretend laugh all the time, the seen when she's on the balcony in Manchester!! She's like a teenage girl !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine going to the Maldives on your own though?? I mean each to their own but surely it’s a place you’d go with your partner and that’s about it? It’s just small islands full of little water bungalows… nothing to do but snorkel etc… I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in the Maldives on my own… especially the time it takes to get there (on your own) to literally sit on the sand on your own?? Like don’t get me wrong I’m very comfortable in my own company but I’d never dream of doing that on my own as it serves no purpose! It’s hardly like the place is full of history and culture to see as a solo traveller (correct me if I’m wrong and sorry if this offends anyone!) 😂😂 being single shouldn’t stop you seeing anything but there’s so much of the world to see and experience on your own and I’ve never heard the Maldives being on anyone’s list unless they’ve been with their partner. She’s used to 3rd wheeling though, perhaps she can gate crash a random honeymooners candle lit meal on the beach and take their photos and make it all about her because she’s such a kind hearted soul 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine going to the Maldives on your own though?? I mean each to their own but surely it’s a place you’d go with your partner and that’s about it? It’s just small islands full of little water bungalows… nothing to do but snorkel etc… I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in the Maldives on my own… especially the time it takes to get there (on your own) to literally sit on the sand on your own?? Like don’t get me wrong I’m very comfortable in my own company but I’d never dream of doing that on my own as it serves no purpose! It’s hardly like the place is full of history and culture to see as a solo traveller (correct me if I’m wrong and sorry if this offends anyone!) 😂😂 being single shouldn’t stop you seeing anything but there’s so much of the world to see and experience on your own and I’ve never heard the Maldives being on anyone’s list unless they’ve been with their partner. She’s used to 3rd wheeling though, perhaps she can gate crash a random honeymooners candle lit meal on the beach and take their photos and make it all about her because she’s such a kind hearted soul 🤪🤪🤪
She's doing it to make herself a martyr and to try and guilt any men who may be watching to "wife her off" 🥴🥱🥴🥱🥴🥱

• Haha