Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, I just checked out Kerry’s highlight (came on after Asher’s) and her surgeon was my surgeon for my nose job n he totally fucked it up and I can’t breathe now as a result 💀 don’t know if he did Asher’s boobs but if he did I wouldn’t be surprised if there were complications, he’s a terrible surgeon

Reactions: 2
But where actually is she these days?? Why isn’t she posting much???
My guess...she was probably shagging (operative word) some love island boohoo man final boss in Manchester who yet again she thought was her next soulmate, repeating all the same mistakes she did with Charley Here and doing all the driving while he made zero effort cos despite Asperger's thinking she would "have a ring on her finger" before the summer was over, he probably just seen her as a shag and has made zero effort to go and see her during recovery so she's disappearing off social media to appear mysterious 😂💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing is, she can’t stay ‘mysterious’ forever… she relies on Instagram for her income. The fact she’s been silent for like 2 weeks maybe now and she’s not had any Ads or pre-recorded contracted stuff to post like a reel or story for a brand means she isn’t making money. We knew her influencing work was dry and this proves it. You can’t just ‘take a break’ from Instagram when your job is Instagram. The more quiet she is, the less engagement she has too… back to the reception desk for AML I think!

Reactions: 4
No way, I just checked out Kerry’s highlight (came on after Asher’s) and her surgeon was my surgeon for my nose job n he totally fucked it up and I can’t breathe now as a result 💀 don’t know if he did Asher’s boobs but if he did I wouldn’t be surprised if there were complications, he’s a terrible surgeon
Oh no what happened

were you confident in your choice of surgeon before surgery? Was he well regarded?

I have a feeling something has gone wrong with her recovery cos she posted photos of them flowers so maybe she’s been ill or something, very strange through, maybe she will talk about it on her next vlog, if there ever is one 🤣

Reactions: 1
If she's got capsular contracture they have to remove the implants and leave for at least 6 months before re-operating, if that's what's happened we will get mosquito bite Asher instead of turbo tits for a while 😂😂😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If she's got capsular contracture they have to remove the implants and leave for at least 6 months before re-operating, if that's what's happened we will get mosquito bite Asher instead of turbo tits for a while 😂😂😂🙈
Not to mention if something has gone wrong she would have been told to stay well away from the sun beds and her pale skin tone will be in full flow around now … the mixed race queen won’t have an answer for that like she does for everything else 😂😂

• Heart
Like with must instahuns there is always a hidden agenda when they go quiet. If it’s a genuine reason they usually say..otherwise they just pop back going “thanks for all your lovely message guys, don’t worry I am fine just needed some me time…oh here’s another ad/link”

• Heart
I reckon she might have to go back to a normal job… surely you’d have so much time on your hands you just would wouldn’t you? Even something part time? She hardly makes much money

I reckon she might have to go back to a normal job… surely you’d have so much time on your hands you just would wouldn’t you? Even something part time? She hardly makes much money
I honestly think she seemed happier when she worked part time at Spire and did the influencing as a side hustle. Her content was better and she was more relatable. She only has 64K followers which in the grand scheme of influencers is nothing. One of the girls I work with has a "home" instagram with 204K followers and she just posts photos of her house when she finishes work 🤣

Oh no what happened

were you confident in your choice of surgeon before surgery? Was he well regarded?
he also works for the NHS, I was told he was the best surgeon in the U.K. 🥴 so I didn’t have a choice, I was forced to use him. I found out shortly after he does it privately too and always wondered which company

• Wow
Also confirms all she has had ‘influencing’ related is a load of freebies. Can’t pay bills and get a mortgage with a bottle of Pixi tonic water 😭

• Haha
Asher is only influencing her followers to not get tit tattoos or use sunbeds with nasals

Turbo tits are not going to attract a Husband only one night stands

• Heart
Can’t believe she hasn’t said what’s happened. Bangs on about being open ect but only when it suits clearly lol 😂