Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Imagine going to the Maldives on your own though?? I mean each to their own but surely it’s a place you’d go with your partner and that’s about it? It’s just small islands full of little water bungalows… nothing to do but snorkel etc… I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in the Maldives on my own… especially the time it takes to get there (on your own) to literally sit on the sand on your own?? Like don’t get me wrong I’m very comfortable in my own company but I’d never dream of doing that on my own as it serves no purpose! It’s hardly like the place is full of history and culture to see as a solo traveller (correct me if I’m wrong and sorry if this offends anyone!) 😂😂 being single shouldn’t stop you seeing anything but there’s so much of the world to see and experience on your own and I’ve never heard the Maldives being on anyone’s list unless they’ve been with their partner. She’s used to 3rd wheeling though, perhaps she can gate crash a random honeymooners candle lit meal on the beach and take their photos and make it all about her because she’s such a kind hearted soul 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Next level cringe at this pod cast, they've done a whole section on icks and clearly don't know what icks are. The podcast is an absolute fail! No different from 100 of others that are out there. They're trying to do celeb style pod cast without the name and recognition that some celebs have. Nothing unique, just the same as every other instahun. Asher's complete downfall and most instahuns, They're all on the Molly May, Mrs Hinch band wagon, thinking They're something different and special. The only thing they have is the ability to catch on new trends quickly.

grammers

If she has a car on finance and living in her brothers bedroom still Id think its about time she grew up and got her shit together. Surely getting your own place and being independent is more important than a fancy car on finance. Pretending shes living the high life is all she cares about. What happens if her brother decides he wants a family will Asher is be hanging on to the spare room . Get a cheap car and move out.

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
It must have been some hell of a breakup for her to rip the shite panels off the wall...i'm just thinking about it, and it really doesn't make sense, if you owned a house 50/50 with someone surely it makes more sense for the person whose buying the other one out to keep the furniture and maybe agree to give them 2 or 3 extra grand when they sign everything over, on top of their 50% to reimburse them for the contribution they made to buying the furniture initially..

Even further evidence I think that Asher owned no stake in it whatsoever. Strange Charley Here didn't want to put her on the deeds considering about 3 weeks after they met they aparrently both thought "it won't be long till we get married" 💀💀💀

Land registry is still only on Nov 2022 folks I keep checking regularly.

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
My mum’s friend lives in Rhyl and goes to the leisure centre gym, where Asher goes I think? Anyway she said there’s a girl that goes there and sets up a tripod, does one or two reps for the camera and moves onto something else and does the same. I first thought bet it’s Asher 😂😂 I asked what does she look like but she didn’t really say just said she wears a matching set with socks pulled up and sometimes a cap 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow

12inchthinbase

Not Asher photoshopping her waist smaller 😂 also she looks rough as fuck 😂🤢
Fuck me, if she could eat herself she would :sick: what an absolute tramp, I can't stand herrr. Who tf is interested in all that bullshit she's written really?! "Can fast for longer.." oh shut up, we all know she eats absolute trash and still Kate Middleton's every photo to death despite yelling from the rooftops how gorgeous she thinks she is :rolleyes:

Before anyone says it.. No i'm not a jealous troll, I have a nicer body than Asher and I don't go to the gym, I'm 31 and a mum.. some people are just naturally able to look like this but I wouldn't dream of plastering it all over IG acting like a goddess and that being lean is the be all and end all of life. Grow up Asher it's 2024 ffs! I know plenty of curvy women who slay on the daily, she really needs to get it out of her big fucking lollipop head that your body is the most interesting thing about you, because it's not! She's sending the wrong message to girls and women everywhere. And she has the personality of a wet salad to top it off... oh, I wonder why you can't keep a man.. maybe it's because you're a walking sack of chlamydia with a face like a Bo'Selecta character who thinks she deserves the world. Maybe try humbling yourself Asher babe, go quiet, stop taking 4000 selfies a day, work on your trauma and be comfortable with yourself before you try drag an unsuspecting bloke into your shitshow of a life..

Just a thought :m

• Heart
  • Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
A Day in the life of a single girl on V day! She just had to top up her car fluids…… she’s soooooo independent and so fucking transparent 😂😂
This time last year she was sat in Charley here’s kitchen all day, desperately waiting for him to come home with the bunch of petrol garage flowers 😂
If I remember rightly she received some PR flowers and basically tried to stage it so that they’d come from Charley. He literally gave zero fucks about her. 😂

• Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
“No pre worky” oh ffs just speak properly. She is the type of girl in the gym that really gets on my tits. All the protein shakes and pre workouts like they are some kind of gym rat but spends all the time filming posing and eye fuckings and not actually doing anything constructive…all for show
There's a girl that goes to my gym who does all this crap, it makes me cringe so badly. She always flicks her ponytail, sticks her arse out and films herself doing squats from loads of different angles. :ROFLMAO: The gym is depressing enough already without these silly fuckers making everyone uncomfortable.

• Heart

Sallyspal

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s doing something doesn’t she… she’s very teenager like.. as if she’s a 16 year old.. she’s stunted

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to post war and peace about the mum she told everyone had died from cancer because her parents fucked off as a kid 🙃

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that Alex George who was on love island liking a lot of her recent stuff ? 🫠
He'd actually be perfect for Asperger's..Welsh, probably would like to stay in and have soup and fry light chippies cooked for him, has a normal ISH job instead of boohoo man and learn how to trade posts 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ sadly however, Trasher will see him as way below her looks wise. She's wanting someone aesthetically pleasing so she gets praise on the gram like "gorgeous couple"

Also, nice to see Charley Here's in New York and Toronto when he never took Scary Lou to the Maldives 😂😂😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she was "asking for a friend" about a super chill vibes wedding photographer in central london last February 😂 yet we've never seen her attend said wedding 🤔

I still think to this day Psycho Mary Lou had booked/or was in the process of booking a "surprise wedding" for poor unsuspecting Charley Here and was planning to just pretend he was going to London for a meal and ambush him 🫨🫨🫨🫨but I think he somehow found out and put a stop to it. It was after this that things shifted from "I don't think it will be long till we get married" 🤢 to "Charley Here's life plans mean he won't be ready to settle down until his late 30's"

Maybe as part of this "surprise" she'd booked the Maldives as a honeymoon...normally if you cancel hotels in advance you can get a refund but I'm not sure about flights 😂 and that's how she's ended up there now, using her flight credit 🤦🏻‍♀️

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I cannot stand meaghan however… she always slightly redeems herself in the awful photos she gets of what trasher actually looks like 😂😂😂 no sign of the pointy chin and a face like a puffer fish 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
This may not be a popular opinion but it’s mine, but maybe if she dressed a bit less revealing she wouldn’t look so desperate. You can look incredibly sexy without having your tits and belly out constantly …leave a bit to the imagination. She really does she is god gift and has some kind of quirky personality.
It’s not unpopular. She gives off bunny boiler slag vibes tbf

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Listening to the new podcast episode and Asher's talking about putting on weight and you can hear how frustrated Meagan is getting with her. She says she's got carrying "extra fluff" and got "love handles" for Christmas, she clearly knows she's not anywhere near overweight and Meagan's sitting there as a size 16. She clearly can't read the room.

• Wow