Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I think she confuses "intensity of love" with just being overbearing and forcing something that isn't there 💀 Watching her force a connection with Charley was painful, like buying him a keychain for their anniversary with a link to "their song" which he didn't even recognise and she'd only played him once. That behaviour just scares people off!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Clarity456

VIP Member
When has she ever done cooking videos? 🤔 unless she's referring to just showing the "fry light chippies" she used to make when Charley here finally came in at 11pm having avoided her all day.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Apologies for the running commentary but has anyone ever been on a city break holiday with family friends and just sat around in your under crackers casually chatting with your arse out 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

If I was even wearing pyjamas with shorts I'd think better put some joggers on before we sit together never mind a thong 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I’m just watching her latest vlog. Why is she saying she worked in the cosmetic surgery field and she’s giving advice on the aftercare from her experience with past patients? You weren’t the surgeon Asher, or a nurse or medical professional… you sat on the reception desk doing some admin for about 5 hours a week! She is SO irritating!

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
On the latest podcast they talk about icks and one of them is people showing off about money and buying themselves designer things... 5 minutes after Asher goes on about buying herself a Cartier ring and watch 💀 The lack of self awareness is something else

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Oh my gosh I’ve got a pancake ass myself so can’t really talk but what the hell 😳 has she got an eating disorder? She needs an IV of protein 😂
But troll she has such muscly calves that she struggles with jeans and boots fitting and never gets her legs out because she is so self conscious of them…
and who unwraps presents in their underwear and films themselves doing it….

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
She needs to stop with this. Surely people have messaged just saying she looks nice, but she has to share the ones about her not having a man etc. The obsession with finding someone to wife her up will be scaring men off! On the latest podcast ep, she says "all I want to be is a wife, I just want a fucking ring on my finger" and it's so sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
Also, if you follow her social media for a couple of weeks any potential "future husband" can see she"ll wear something like this:

1000049211.png

To attend a fucking matinee performance of dirty dancing with her 60 year old mum followed by a quiet meal at a family pub 😂🙄

It's giving struggles with understanding what's acceptable and appropriate in specific circumstances.

As a man you'd be terrified to bring her home to your mum and dad in case she turned up in a fucking matador jacket with nothing but a pair of nipple tassels underneath and some batty rider shorts given her obvious distinct lack of understanding as to what's appropriate and when🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

aouc23

Muscly legs and small waist so she can’t get Zara jeans to fit 🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t get over this girl and how special she thinks she is. And pointing the camera at her face attempting to catch a ‘thoughtful’ moment when she offers some water - to then jump into a ‘me me me’ story about her yoga class. Her conversation is so shallow, thick pointless, I’d laugh in her face and walk away - what a sad sad little girl.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
So essentially, a diving holiday is what she wanted for her 30th?? Call me wrong but I don’t really see why she’s had to go to the Maldives specifically for that? 100% doing it for the gram!! And that’s why she said in that story a few days ago about being lean in a bikini:rolleyes: she really thinks she’s gods gift ffs
I think it’s the opposite, I don’t think she wants to do a diving holiday, I think this was probably the cheapest option for her just so she could say she’s in the Maldives! 🙄

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she hasn’t said what’s happened. Bangs on about being open ect but only when it suits clearly lol 😂
Because it doesn’t suit her narrative! She’s a HUGE oversharer. She vlogged the procedure to within an inch of its life, mentioned it daily on her stories for weeks and the painfully long q&a’s about it…. But then she doesn’t talk about any complications or the possibly bad side to surgery which is completely wrong because she isn’t transparent to any young girls who follow her. She made it out to be a walk in the park which evidently it wasn’t this time around. She said she was going to document and vlog the entire journey and ‘take you guys with me’ but only when it’s going well 😒
Just like the whole house buying with Charley. That was documented down to every detail, down to which draw she colour co-ordinated Charley’s undies in but he dumps her and she’s back in Rhyl and she never mentions the house she claims she bought ever again 😂 she needs to learn to keep quiet 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Just curious how her eye fucking herself, constantly having her bullet nips and turbo tits out is pushing boundaries and changing the narrative! She is such a funny colour in this pic and then a different shade in every single photo….bit she is mixed race and doesn’t use a filter 🙄
A woman doing it for herself ?!

all she bangs on about it wanting to find her 308181027372th soulmate 🫤

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
She really does think she is gods gift and I think that’s probably why (along with many other reasons 😂) why she is still single!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9