Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry I should have came back and corrected my last post... After watching the whole video I think she is going to the Maldives on her own!

Of course, when she mentioned it in the video she had to preface it with "obviously when I first wanted to go here when she tried to make Charley Here sell all his trainers to fund it I was in a relationship and never thought it would be something I would be doing on my own"

I'm aware this sounds very weird, but maybe others feel the same...clearly the turbo tits, sunbeds, the facetune app, and botox and fillers have gave Aspergers an incredibly high opinion of herself, but when she goes off on rambles about not being married at the ancient pensioner age of 30 🙄🙄🙄 it's almost to me like, she's mad at the world she's not married and kind of saying "how dare someone as attractive as me and my bolt on tits have the audacity to be single at 30." Like it's everyone else's fault and the rest of the world has came up with a conspiracy to have her spending her 30th in the Maldives alone?! 😂 Someone tell me I'm not mad and this is how it comes across to you as well.

Exact same story when people aparrently send replies to her pics where she's gone ham on face tune asking her "HOW HAS SOMEONE NOT WIFED YOU UP YET" 😂😂😂😂😂

Odd odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 11

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Ooooo look what Charley posted. 👀 I feel like there’s a dig in there…..

IMG_7527.jpeg

Also the way he looks at Alisha, he literally never looked at Asher once like that. 😂

IMG_7526.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Sorry but she probably had to pay to have the zip replaced. LV do nothing for free

Also she’s going to the Maldives? With a friend? If this isn’t a paid trip why doesn’t she save the money and go find her own fucking place instead of leeching off her family members? The Maldives ain’t cheap!
All for the gram so she can get her pancake arse out in a bikini 5 sizes too small thinking she looks irresistible but in reality she will be crying into her pina calada with all the couples that are about on their romantic holidays or on their honeymoon wishing it was her and her husband (that doesn’t even exist) 🤣🤣 whilst couples will all have a laugh at her admiring herself with her 102933 videos panning up and down her body or taking selfies of ‘skin looking like skin’ … all whilst strutting about with an actual tea bag and mug tattoo’d on her body 😭

she mentions going in a solo trip for her 30th too saying it’s not something she would have imagined herself doing on her own and it’s to a place she’s always wanted to go. Surely she’s not going to the Maldives on her own? 💀 you’d be bored out your head!! Or possibly Jamaica because she thinks she’s a reggae, mixed race queen 🤷‍♀️😂 her uncle is a Rasta in case she didn’t mention that 10293848 times before in her vlogs…

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Anyone feel in the vlog she had to keep mentioning how much stuff she had in the storage unit? Making it very clear it was the entire contents of a 4 bedroom house. She even mentioned the wall panels 😂😂😂 Is she trying to make out Charley Here got back to the sanders sanctuary like this:

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Long sexy legs 😭😭😭😭 did she write this herself?

loves to travel aka loves to go to Ibiza every summer and will take you to her special spot and force it upon you to enjoy the sunset there whilst she wears white hoping for her 💍 as she has done with all previous soulmates.

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Since when has she been an island girl and diving is her thing? Her other holidays have been raving in Miami and Amsterdam, bar hopping in La, freebies in Mykonos and coachella and sunset watching in Ibiza! Never even seen her at a pool party Nevermind diving 🙄 see that all seem to be quite happy to have their arses out for pics though…sign of a perfect holiday that. Love how she is not showing the hotel…

• Haha

Tigerlily72

Just saw a video from the podcast where she’s talking about not settling…..has she forgotten her last relationship already 😩

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Someone must have been doing her morning catch up on Tattle 🤣
I have to actually say this is one of the rare threads I'm on that I feel doesn't go too far, or be pedantic in hating someone for absolutely no reason and nit picking every little thing they do. Some threads comment that the influencer looks like she stinks or doesn't wash, comment on the looks of their boyfriend/husband/friends/family etc.

99% on here I would say is actually "facts on facts" of people reacting to what SHE HERSELF puts out into the public domain...

The main things that have been discussed in recent times are getting her mum to film her on a balcony in Rome in a thong, her desperation to find a future husband and how she relates that back to every single thing she posts on social media, how Charley Here made an absolute mockery out of her while she professed that whatever souls were made of theirs were the same 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️, how her trip to the Maldives looked incredibly bargain basement and so on.

I fail to see how that's being a mean girl, it's saying what you see.

• Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
"nobody expected what happened with my ex to happen" erm...you had to make a whole video explaining that even though for the entirety of the relationship Charley Here looked like he was being forced to spend a wet weekend with nothing to do in Scunthorpe you were actually his future wife...enough of that! I think even Stevie Wonder expected what happened to happen jesus wept! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why hasn't little miss loves house music so much - to the extent she had to follow Charley every weekend - been to one single house music event since the split? 🤔
This!!! She made house music her WHOLE personality when she was single after splitting with James (clearly to latch onto Lauren for a year and then Charley) and since both of them have ditched her, she’s not even mentioned it in the last 12 months. And this girl mentions everything, down to the contents of what she’s wrote inside a birthday card. This is also the girl who went to creamfields on her own coz she loved it that much (and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact Charley was there with DJ Alisha and Asher was on the beg to get in the box behind the deck but even her own boyfriend didn’t want her there and left her wander on her own instead) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
That recent vlog she’s uploaded proves the over the top ‘thank you so much’ she does to waiters etc is false. There’s a clip where she’s sitting with that Bobbi girl and collars the waiter saying ‘excuse me, can I grab a Diet Coke?’ No please, no thank you then looks straight into her phone whilst the waiter is behind her still. Of course the clip cuts after that but we all know she would have kept it in if she actually said it to prove how lovely and genuine she is, as she usually would but it proves she’s false. No manners because she was too absorbed talking about herself and dating 🥱 it’s so boring how she’s making ‘being single at 30’ into a thing… it’s normal and no one cares 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just put myself through the pain of her vlog. The girl openly admitted that she stacks pillows to the other side of the bed at night so it feels like she’s sharing a bed with another human. She said that out loud 💀 she has serious issues when it comes to attachment that it gives major desperate vibes. She needs to seek help to be comfortable on her own, not any old soulmate!

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
Errrr u wot luv?!?!

This is what literally everyone, even your actual fans, said about Charley Here when we were being treated to an IG post or a YouTube video every few days explaining how you were dating to marry soulmates yet he'd leave you wandering around a rave by yourself to go in the DJ booth with stussy. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Give.me.strengthhh mannn! 🤣

Attachments

Clarity456

VIP Member
Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆
Awwww fucking hell this was where "we are crazy in love" came from, forgot about that one 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So her and her pal Maegan are writing themselves letters to open on the podcast at the end of the year (wishful thinking it will still be going then but, we move 🤣🫣) I'm not sure that's a good idea for Asperger's..... She'll write that she hopes she's married by the end of the year. She'll meet a 24 year old love island boohooman code final boss in Ibiza in the summer whose as ready to settle down as I am to take an oboe exam 😩 go through the exact same saga as Charley Here... "never known compatibility like it, crazy in love, soulmates, won't be long till they get married bla bla" then when summers over and he's had his fun he'll kick Trasher to the kerb and she'll have to read her embarrassing letter out in December 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Fuck me what another boring reel from her

Noticed she still won’t show us what she’s squatting the gym! Obviously there’s fuck all on the bar just so she can squat low and show us her fat puss 💀🥴 she really is pathetic

• Haha