Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
That picture is exactly the reason she is single…bolt on boobs hanging out her dress….she should try classy not trashy for a change…

• Heart
Reactions: 14

saadd3434

VIP Member
She’s not wifed up yet because she’s a clingy, needy psycho.

Also because she’s deluded about how she looks. Her looks are average and she’s a catfish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
As much as I hate racism, something does not sit right with me when this girl is only piping up over this because she claims she’s so mixed race yet used fake tan, nasal sprays and sunbeds to obtain her dark tan.

Yeah good on you for calling them out but it still doesn’t sit right with me 😂🥴 feels like a reason for her to jump on this bandwagon again
Came here to say the same thing!! Calling out racism but literally changing her own skin colour to pretend it’s darker than it is just coz your grandmother was black? We’ve seen her natural skin colour and she is as white as me (who has no black family members) ! She’s a fake. She’s quite literally blackfishing but thinks it’s ok because she had a black family member and it’s not. This girl has never been subjected to racism like she makes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

daisylee14

BFA4D544-E729-42C8-861C-AC9D18936A29.jpeg
Does she seriously think Bugzy Malone is gonna notice her?? This girl is nearly 30 and still comments on celebrity’s photos. Is she not ashamed ffs

• Haha
  • Sick

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Is she going to have 40 then 50 etc …just a list of numbers down her hand? She will look like a lottery ticket

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Asher commenting on Sarah Ashcrofts break up post..Asher making it all about her as per!!! Also her and Charley here weren’t even together a year… Sarah and Joe were together 6/7 years… likely next stop engagement etc. Asher you are not the same!!! You’re broken up longer than you were together

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Clarity456

VIP Member
As much as I hate racism, something does not sit right with me when this girl is only piping up over this because she claims she’s so mixed race yet used fake tan, nasal sprays and sunbeds to obtain her dark tan.

Yeah good on you for calling them out but it still doesn’t sit right with me 😂🥴 feels like a reason for her to jump on this bandwagon again
Yeah it feels totally hollow because she claims "things haven't changed since I was a child" Asperger's you and your ginger brother were completely white passing kids your eighth black ancestry would have caused you zero issues we've seen pics of you as a teenager.

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sick of this whole “oh your body shaming because you’re called someone fat”

but what if they are fat?! What else do we call them? Do we just not comment 😂 everyone is too fucking woke these days and need to stop crying over EVERYTHING!

it calling someone massive has upset you that much, get the fuck off tattle 😂💀
---
Anyways back to Trasher..

when you going home to your DOG 🙄 have you forgot about him? You do realise with a baby you cannot do what you do and palm them off all the time

• Heart
  • Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Anyone notice she was talking about "a friend" who keeps getting ghosted by men, or used for sex then not contacted again 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe it's the same friend that she was trying to find a photographer for their low key wedding that never happened

• Haha

xoxogossipgal101

Why does she always write war and peace about everything. Can't just say she had a nice time, she has to spout a load of crap about what she has learnt and what the place means to her, and of course everyone smiled at her and she made friends with everyone because thats the kind of cool, quirky gal she is. Bla bla fucking bla. Bore off back to your brothers box room hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
She prattles on about being muscly/thin waist etc but she is not curvy. She is slim but she was no waist, pancake arse and hot dog legs. The only curves she has are her bolt on round boobs. Nothing wrong with any of this…we are all different shapes and sizes but stop making out you are something you are not!
Edit: also why is she always such a funny side of grey/brown. She has a really odd skin colour.

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I know she said it’s not your typical luxury holiday but she’s not kidding. That hotel is a complete dive, no matter how much she spins the ‘cute family run’ card, it’s £47 a night! I don’t even think you can get a travelodge over here for that these days! And the food they are eating she was all ‘dreamy barbecue in the evenings with bare feet on the sand’ they are literally eating some rice and veg in metal pots like they do on I’m A Celeb. And don’t even get me started on how she ‘ALWAYS’ feels so at home under the water like she put on her story earlier… she’s never done anything like this in her life otherwise we would have saw evidence. You don’t get tropical fish and deep water diving in Rhyl.
the gifts keep on giving though… her latest grid post had me dead. 30+ degrees in the Maldives, humidity at a ridiculous high and there she is with stiff nips poking out her swimsuit? Did she tell the girl she’s just met (who will now be a bestie) to give her 30 seconds so she can flick her nips so they go like bullets in her pics or what 😭 she’s a complete joke and this trip proves how much of a joke she is. (I’ve had a bad day - an Asher rant will help 😂😂)

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I think saying someone looks massive is body shaming and wrong
But you actively comment on another persons page with them being called fat in the title ? Ok hun 👀🙃

reality is she has put on weight and as I said trasher loves making herself look better by hanging around with larger people which doesn’t work cos she just looks awful with them bolt on boobs and shit tattoos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Al12345

Not Asher complaining on the pod that Charley has been talking about her when she hasn’t stopped talking about him since they broke up hahahahahahaha

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if I’ve said this before but who in their right mind goes to the Maldives ALONE?! It goes to show how ‘for the gram’ she is for me. To spend a week on an island there alone would drive me insane (and I love my own company, unlike AML)! There’s nothing to do, nowhere to venture out to for dinner, no culture, no history, no town you can have a wander in to? I’ve never actually been but my husband suggested it for our honeymoon and it just didn’t appeal to me, so this isn’t coming from a place of jealousy. I can maybe get my head around going there to literally just relax with a partner and do a bit of snorkelling to break the day up but surely that’s it? I don’t see the appeal of snorkeling on your ones. Seems a long way to go alone and a lot of money to spend when you live in your brother’s spare bedroom and have a car on a pay monthly drip. She’s going because she thinks it’ll make her look good etc but she will stick out like a lonely sore thumb there and no doubt crying herself to sleep every night having no option but to watch romantic couples or weddings for her whole holiday 🤣

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Not Asher complaining on the pod that Charley has been talking about her when she hasn’t stopped talking about him since they broke up hahahahahahaha
I find this hard to believe he didn’t even talk to her when they lived together why would he bother talking about her when he chucked her 🤣 for god sake trasher you’re now 30 , it’s time you have some dignity and move on

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Wtf is her latest reel about ‘10 months of heeling’ 💀 I get the whole audio is about being on your own and independent etc but all I took from it and can’t ignore is that this girl actually has over 1 minutes worth of footage to combine into it of herself crying, posing, smiling, walking away from the camera, getting changed, doing her makeup, doing her hair, eating etc ALONE?! (And this is from a 7 day trip - the amount of actual videos she has of herself must be insanely worrying). She really does prop her phone to record solely herself at any given opportunity. Can she not see how self absorbed that is? No ‘living in the moments’. There is not one VIDEO on my phone of me ON MY OWN… let alone a compilation of them to be able to make a montage out of. This is why you’re single Asher you big sausage.

• Heart

Tigerlily72

Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆
Omg I’m cringing so much 😳😖

It was bad before but seems so much worse reading it now 🤣

So crazy crazy in love 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I wonder what this girl is thinking? Imagine meeting someone less than 24 hours ago and they try and make friends with you. You’re getting to know each other and they say ‘hold on a second, I’m just going to prop my phone up behind us so I can record us having a chat for my Instagram’ 🤯🤯 this just proves the whole trip is about content for her and what it makes her look like to everyone else. If I was that other girl I’d feel either used for Instagram stories or I’m that uninteresting the conversation gets halted to do this 😭 I hate that we live in a world this is seen as an acceptable thing to do for these idiots.How is this being present on her trip like she claimed she would be?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow