Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just waiting for the ramble on her stories or vlog about the new tattoos and the war and peace reasoning behind them because every single thing she does has to have a deep, powerful meaning 😴 I thought she said that she had an amazing tattoo artist back in North Wales and now she has her she wouldn’t let anyone else go near her with a needle because she just gets her vibe? She seems to binned her off just like her old hair dresser for this new guy who’s tattoo’d her the last few times. No wonder people don’t stick around her for long, she pleases herself. This Fern will be her best friend this summer and then she will also disappear like all the others before the year is out 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
So turns out she’s not doing the stereotypical Maldives holiday. Forgive me for being ignorant but how can she say Maldives is a bucket list destination but not actually do it the typical way? A diving trip in shared accommodation and some poor souls having to be stuck with her for a week whilst she flaunts herself about in her diving suits or with every bit of skin out. I’d probably try and drown myself if she was on my trip 😵 She says she wouldn’t be vlogging it coz she wants to be present on this trip but her stories will undoubtedly be flooded with selfies and videos coz that’s all she wants to show.. herself 🥱

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
She'll forever spin the narrative that she won't settle for less when we've seen her do so in both her recent relationships, both of which SHE was dumped at the end of. Realistically she's more than happy to settle and be a wife packing her husband's lunch with a Babybel and making "fry light chippies" 💀

• Sick
  • Haha

Ajane2482

Her latest story 😭😭 she really would eat herself if she could 🤢 who’s got the time to pose and video yourself like that before you’ve even got to the gym? It’s a case of quickly brushing my hair into a bobble, getting changed and to the gym for me so I can get it done! I bet she’s a laughing stock in her gym wearing what she wears as well. She gives me the ick and I’m not even a man 😭
Just seen her strategically place the headphones round her neck.. Remember when CharlieHere bought her them and she filmed her reaction and it was waaaay OTT, literally tears and everything 😂
It was at that moment Charlie knew he fucked up🏃🏽🏃🏽
🏃🏽🏃🏽🏃🏽

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
Just saw a girl on my Instagram (not an influencer) post a story of her and her boyfriend in a pool kissing. Phone had obviously been set up at the side from a distance. Reminded me of Asher on that cliff in Ibiza or wherever the hell she was with Charley. It’s just got me thinking, what has this world come to? Everything is set up and staged to those lengths for social media? Like why do random people on the internet even need to see that. I often deactivate my account (yes I’m one of those people 😂) and when I go back on it makes me realise why I came off in the first place. People really see social media as real life nowadays and it’s so ridiculously toxic. Anyway rant over 😂

• Heart

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just watched her vlog said a large storage container was expensive to pay for.. a large storage container around her way is £200-£300 a month, baring in mind that she would 1/3 of the bills with her brother and sister in law, if that. So I can't imagine she's making her millions. Tasher is definitely faking it till she never makes it
Ew, imagine literally throwing money away like that. £300 a month to store a gifted nylon sofa which may never fit the room in her next house, a load of cushions, ugly charity shop bits and some ikea furniture. That means she’s probably spent about £3k in storage unit rent since the breakup? Surely it would have made more sense selling it off on marketplace whilst she was down there than going to the effort of bringing it 4 hours up the country to keep in a container for almost a year (and counting). It’s not like anything is worth anything major especially if it’s costing her that much to store it every month and WHY would you want to furnish your next home with all the stuff you furnished a home with your ex ‘southmate’ with? Each to their own but a Sanders Sanctury shrine in a new home for a fresh start with her new future husband isn’t something I’d fancy!!

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s not content, she’s absolutely desperate for a relationship!
Her recent story has just reminded me that this girl went to Paris with her mum and her mums mates and daughters but tried her hardest to hide that and portray she was there on some romantic city break. Picturing the candlelit dinners, constant pictures of just 2 drinks (instead of about 8), the 2 places at the dinner table, the candid selfies pretending she didn’t know the picture was being taken etc and she kept this up for 90% of the trip and then someone on here exposed she was with her mum and the desperate posts all went out the window 😂😂 the fact she’s tagging the same girls etc in her story now and she’s only at the departure airport proves that she did want to portray she was with a mystery man as it was all trying to be top secret last time… she needs her brain analysing as to why she thinks her antics are ‘normal’ !!

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I think the year before tbh... we all know she was desperate to "be married before she reaches the coffin dodger age of 30" and if she was only proposing to Charley this year she'd have been days off 30 just getting engaged -not married - and "too old" 😂😂😂

last valentine's day I think it was all planned but Charley Here (rightly) said no. The Xmas she moved down there Charley's mum used to post her to her grid but that all stopped for some reason and Trasher made the "mums would suck their son off if they could" comment.
Honestly she just comes across so bitter about Charley and his mum! Like she’s annoyed he didn’t wanna marry her immediately! No normal couples do that and you could see from the off she forced herself on him so many times!

it’s so obvious now that she never owned that home and she should feel gross for lying to followers and companies that she was owning the home just to get sympathy for her love story and freebies! It’s honestly embarrassing and shows the kind of person she is

I genuinely don’t think she’s a nice person deep down, I can imagine she’s very rude and nasty behind closed doors and I bet it’s why Charley spent most of his time away from that home! Imagine buying a home and not wanting to be in it because ya girlfriend sits at home all day making up stories on YouTube and talking about her ex 🥴

She also needs to understand her last few relationships have been very public and men will know and her behaviour will massively put them off! I think until she does a massive look inward at who she is she’ll be single for quite some time
---
Funny how she’s been on this trip and not once has she FaceTimed her brother to check on her dog - you’re such a good dog mum Trasher 🥴

12inchthinbase

‘Outdoorsy gym girl’ fuck off 😂😂😂
Sorry to do a Trasher and make this all about meeeee, but as a Mountain biker/Hiker/Camper/Boy mum/Outdoors lover this has made me howwwwl. She would get laughed off the trails where I'm from! She's absolutely not outdoorsy at all, I can't believe she would even try to pull that one 😂

Firstly, the women I know who are outdoorsy don't cry about not having a fella every 30 seconds! Secondly, they certainly don't feel the need to cake themselves in makeup/filters as we're too busy being covered in mud, getting shit done! And lastly, I'd love to see her do what I do, she honestly wouldn't last an hour! C'mon Asher babe, how do you start a fire in the wild with no lighter? How do you change a burst inner tube at the top of a mountain with no equipment? How do you get your friend home when their chain has snapped completely? How do you cut a bulkhead out and insulate a campervan? ...yeah, didn't think so! (I could have gone on and on and on, she's an insult to outdoorsy women everywhere!)

eta: Fucking cunt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Exactly this…what campaign? What does it involve? What are they doing? How can we help/contribute? As with most of these campaigns they just seem to invite influencers for a free meal, they eye fuck themselves then go home…job done 🙄

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Imagine being 30 and the only thing your obsessed with is designer gear and being someone’s wife all whilst living in ya brothers box bedroom.

Come on b get some better life goals 😂💀💀

saadd3434

VIP Member
I’ve just looked on his actual page (the Charley Sanders one) and all I can hear when I see him is that baby voice ‘me have shower now’ ‘me hungry’ 🤢🤢

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
100% the Tag was from her ex Jack.
Honestly it’s so gross how she does massive posts on materialistic purchases (the watch, the LV on her birthday last year, her car etc)
Imagine spending £££££ on designer things you clearly can’t afford coz you’re STILL paying rent to live out of your brothers spare room? She has turned 30, why is she treating it as this huge life event? When I turned 30 I went on a mini break with my husband and kid and had some cake… didn’t make a big song or dance about it , just didn’t feel like it was something to sing and dance about? Let’s see how many best friends forever wish her a happy birthday on Instagram today 👀

Also imagine being 30 years old and having a photoshoot in the shop that sells you something. I bet the sales people Laugh their heads off

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
I wonder what this girl is thinking? Imagine meeting someone less than 24 hours ago and they try and make friends with you. You’re getting to know each other and they say ‘hold on a second, I’m just going to prop my phone up behind us so I can record us having a chat for my Instagram’ 🤯🤯 this just proves the whole trip is about content for her and what it makes her look like to everyone else. If I was that other girl I’d feel either used for Instagram stories or I’m that uninteresting the conversation gets halted to do this 😭 I hate that we live in a world this is seen as an acceptable thing to do for these idiots.How is this being present on her trip like she claimed she would be?!
Can hear her now with her whiney voice with the lies and truths, here's a few

BLM I'm mixed race
James dumped me
Charley Here dumped me
Love island didn't want me
My local town is Chester but I'm Welsh
I Manifested a BMW
Bumpers my bestie that I dump every day on family members

Last edited:
  • Haha

daisylee14

E4A4BDDC-C7FA-424F-8D46-29B1045F926F.png
I
I absolutely refuse to believe this is her genuine side profile. Considering how bulbous her nose is in vlogs etc, WHO IS TRYNA FOOL cos it ain’t me

• Haha

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
The colour of her skin at the moment 💀 tell me you use nasal sprays without telling me you use nasal sprays….

• Sick
  • Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She’s honestly the most arrogant person I have ever followed on insta “It’s my ability to make friends everywhere I go” 😂
They probably wanted you to fuck the fuck off asher babes. I know the female did with 100% certainty, you bouncing your balloon tits in her boyfriends face for a bit of attention.
IMG_8262.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7