Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fit looks cheap af! Also like it would ride up too!
She looks rough as toast here! No pointy chin in sight again 🙄
Where's her Jessica rabbit waist and big bum gone from the white underwear pics she posted last year to try and tempt Charley Here, or the red dress she wore at the party with the MAFS contestant. 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
This fit looks cheap af! Also like it would ride up too!
She looks rough as toast here! No pointy chin in sight again 🙄
She looks so rough!!! And that gym set does nothing for her at all,can see she's gained weight after her heartbreak diet

Reactions: 3
She prattles on about being muscly/thin waist etc but she is not curvy. She is slim but she was no waist, pancake arse and hot dog legs. The only curves she has are her bolt on round boobs. Nothing wrong with any of this…we are all different shapes and sizes but stop making out you are something you are not!
Edit: also why is she always such a funny side of grey/brown. She has a really odd skin colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She prattles on about being muscly/thin waist etc but she is not curvy. She is slim but she was no waist, pancake arse and hot dog legs. The only curves she has are her bolt on round boobs. Nothing wrong with any of this…we are all different shapes and sizes but stop making out you are something you are not!
Edit: also why is she always such a funny side of grey/brown. She has a really odd skin colour.
It really does grind my gears she claims constantly she’s mixed raced but her hands are always casper the friendly ghost

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like murky water coloured 🤣

I think it's because someone with a Caucasian pink undertone to their skin, shouldn't really naturally be that dark so it looks odd.

She once claimed she had "very yellow undertones" witch where?!! 🤣 We can add that to the list of her delusions along with her "curves" aka ironing board figure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t be using nasals and sunbeds as much cause you do go a weird colour when you stop using

Reactions: 2
She can’t be using nasals and sunbeds as much cause you do go a weird colour when you stop using
Maybe she has had a mole removed as someone mentioned above and has had to calm down on the nasals and sunbeds because anyone with a brain cell would know they are the biggest causes for skin cancer. Obviously I hope she’s not got anything sinister (I don’t dislike her that much) but I’d love it to be a wake up call for her that she can’t go on the beds anymore and we would soon see how mixed race she actually is! No doubt with a little help from St Tropez to keep the dark colour for appearances but in Asher’s words… she doesn’t use fake tan because she’s mIxEd RaCe 🥴

• Haha
64BBD2A1-C408-4CC4-BBF4-C38D5D54BC13.jpeg

speaking of her skin/lack of pointy chin, I screenshot this the other day.. been meaning to post! But how ROUGH does she look!? She’s got a bloody cheek claiming she’s so into skincare etc when she gets botox, filler etc. these treatments are known to smooth skin!! Also, the state of her bags! Idk how anyone can believe her natural face is what she posts on her insta grid..

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2698164
speaking of her skin/lack of pointy chin, I screenshot this the other day.. been meaning to post! But how ROUGH does she look!? She’s got a bloody cheek claiming she’s so into skincare etc when she gets botox, filler etc. these treatments are known to smooth skin!! Also, the state of her bags! Idk how anyone can believe her natural face is what she posts on her insta grid..
And has the audacity to upload this picture to her story yesterday! She’s on her way to looking like one of those women with tough skin who look a decade older than they are because of the shite they have damaged it with. No issue with people using sun beds but don’t pretend to be obsessed with skin and skin care when it doesn’t even look like your own skin is in a good condition. She needs to call it a day with the chin filler… seen her chin is really pointy at the moment but because she has no jawline (unless photoshopped) all you can see behind her pointy chin is all her double chins 💀 and don’t even start of the lip filler migration but her nurse is so natural at her work guys!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I actually think she was stunning back then (minus the ridiculous face tune and sunbed etc) like she looked pretty unique. Now she just looks like every carbon copy of an influencer which is a shame!

Reactions: 7
And has the audacity to upload this picture to her story yesterday! She’s on her way to looking like one of those women with tough skin who look a decade older than they are because of the shite they have damaged it with. No issue with people using sun beds but don’t pretend to be obsessed with skin and skin care when it doesn’t even look like your own skin is in a good condition.
I've also noticed she'll post photos like this or videos of her skin when she's just freshly done her skin care, then will say "glass skin" 🙄 Anyone's skin would look that glowy and shiny layered in 50 layers of skincare products.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next level cringe at this pod cast, they've done a whole section on icks and clearly don't know what icks are. The podcast is an absolute fail! No different from 100 of others that are out there. They're trying to do celeb style pod cast without the name and recognition that some celebs have. Nothing unique, just the same as every other instahun. Asher's complete downfall and most instahuns, They're all on the Molly May, Mrs Hinch band wagon, thinking They're something different and special. The only thing they have is the ability to catch on new trends quickly.

Reactions: 9
Is it normal for your nose to get bigger after a nose job 😂 wtf happened to it
Unfortunately yes, this happened to me 😂😩 it’s to do with the scar tissue and swelling etc. mine has almost gone back to how it used to look! So annoying 😢

• Heart