Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clare999

I don’t know the girl but I’ve never even seen her snorkel on her many trips to Ibiza so a diving holiday is very random. Imagine all the new ‘best friends’ she’s going to make 🥴🥴
It will be gifted ! She’ll have been on the beg for a gifted holiday and that’s the best she could get 😂

Reactions: 1

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
You know what fucks me off about this girl, she is literally everywhere, I’ve seen a post about the creator of dragonball Z who passed away yesterday and she’s liked it!!! You’ve never seen a single episode of dragonball z so fuck off Asher! Obvs the new lad she’s chasing after clearly likes this type of things so she’ll over obsess over it 😡

charb123

I have a feeling something has gone wrong with her recovery cos she posted photos of them flowers so maybe she’s been ill or something, very strange through, maybe she will talk about it on her next vlog, if there ever is one 🤣

grammers

If i wasnt already blocked id send that to her, it would be worth it to get blocked again...🤣🤣

saadd3434

VIP Member
Has she still got Instagram? I can’t find her
This happened to me where I couldn’t find her…soon discovered she’s blocked me despite me never messaging her or commenting on anything. It pissed her off that I was simply viewing her stories.

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
God help us she will bang on about Charley Here (not mentioned by name, only referred to as "my ex") and her were meant to go when she forced him to sell his trainer collection 😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Imagine knowing someone less than 24 hours and propping ya camera up and taking videos of you talking just for the gram..

She even said she was hardly gonna post on this trip as she wanted to ✨ LiVe iN tHe MoMeNt ✨

She literally can’t help herself 🙄

Also the compression tape couldn’t have well as she’s still photoshopping her nose into oblivion

Attachments

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
Did she though? 🤣 What is her obsession with stories like this?
Weird I remember this but she’s definitely lying, once me and my friend were slagging off her Nandos because she would get a wrap with a side of peas, maybe not that exact order but it was always proper shit and not an actual meal. There was no sweet potato mash in sight

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the podcast screenshot please , just a bit confused with which Lauren is which and the girls on that podcast cover look like Lauren Watson