Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
I'm so sad I've been blocked and can't spy anymore. All for asking if she was on the mortgage or not 😭

can anyone share her 30th birthday post about herself? I was dying to see if given the essays she writes about things like that
Not been on here for a while but I got blocked simply for just watching her stories. Never commented or messaged ever!!!

What’s the news? Is there a new fella yet or is still banging on about Charley when it’s been a year?
---
She’s definitely had more than 3 boyfriends in the last 10 years though 🤷‍♀️ and they all dumped her but she’s not the problem she just loves too hard 😴😴😴
I thought this. There’s definitely more then 3. Maybe three that she thought were serious but there’s more than 3 that she’s dated and she’s also admitted to a few hook ups.
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet

Last edited:

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
No way, I just checked out Kerry’s highlight (came on after Asher’s) and her surgeon was my surgeon for my nose job n he totally fucked it up and I can’t breathe now as a result 💀 don’t know if he did Asher’s boobs but if he did I wouldn’t be surprised if there were complications, he’s a terrible surgeon
Oh no what happened

were you confident in your choice of surgeon before surgery? Was he well regarded?

saadd3434

VIP Member
I have never commented or said anything about her! I don’t even think I have even commented on her threads on here (just watch and like haha). Not that you could connect this profile to my insta.

Weird AF.
She seems extremely paranoid. I bet she blocks innocent people who aren’t even on tattle.

Gem1978

Anyone know Anna that hairdresser of Asher's. Saw her the other day was shocked at how much bigger she is in person compared to instagram. Shaves off at least two stone with editing apps.
Agreed! She’s about a size 14/16 in person isn’t she! X

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Here here 👏🏻 I recently lost 4 stone through actually giving up sugars and processed food. I haven't calorie counted once yet feel and look the best ever if I do say so myself.

Before that, I would eat things like diet protein bars, sugar free energy drinks, cook everything in fry light and wonder why I wasn't losing weight.

As the saying goes Trasher, counting calories is irrelevant when you're consuming poison 😉

Maybe I should write into Eddie Abbew (iykyk) and ask him to do a video on Scary Lou. It'd be "this is fucking shit" left right and centre 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She’ll be claiming Eddie is a distant relative of hers cos of her black woman roots

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yeah, she got her current car end of march 2021 so the 3 year finance is obviously up and she needs to renew it. What’s the odds she’s going to post her ‘new’ car and say it’s a little 30th birthday gift now she’s 30? Can’t believe she tagged manifestation when she got a car on finance… anyone can do that you absolute beg 🤣 how about manifesting to have enough funds to get out of her brother’s spare room instead of financing another car or the solo trip to the Maldives considering she’s basically 30!!! I mean, she shouldn’t have to… she should have the lump sum of deposit money back from when Charley bought her out of ‘THEIR’ 4 bed detached house 🤥
The fact she's "broke" her camera, I reckon her latest soulmate Fern is joining the Maldives trip after she made such a song and dance about going alone and that's why. If it was your livelihood would you not just vlog on your phone while it was getting fixed.

saadd3434

VIP Member
I thought the mum worked in construction so she had connections. I don’t remember her ever saying mum was on the mortgage thou.

Tbh now I reckon she did something to piss his mum off and that’s when it really started going downhill. She’s so bitter towards him n his mum 😂
Asher never said the mum was on the mortgage it was a member on here who I think knew Charley (or someone connected with Charley).

Mad that he’s still living there by himself

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She confirmed on the podcast that she is going to the Maldives for the solo trip. What a weird place to go on your own, I feel like Jamaica made more sense as at least there's more to do there.

Also, please tell me the person who submitted the voice note about people calling everyone their best friend is from here 🤣🤣 Then Meagan called Asher out for doing this all the time, and said Asher's introduced her as her best friend before which freaked Meagan out!!!! So awkward listening to it.
what’s the podcast episode title? Might have to listen to this one 😂

coffee1234

Does anyone remember when she was "asking for a friend" about a super chill vibes wedding photographer in central london last February 😂 yet we've never seen her attend said wedding 🤔

I still think to this day Psycho Mary Lou had booked/or was in the process of booking a "surprise wedding" for poor unsuspecting Charley Here and was planning to just pretend he was going to London for a meal and ambush him 🫨🫨🫨🫨but I think he somehow found out and put a stop to it. It was after this that things shifted from "I don't think it will be long till we get married" 🤢 to "Charley Here's life plans mean he won't be ready to settle down until his late 30's"

Maybe as part of this "surprise" she'd booked the Maldives as a honeymoon...normally if you cancel hotels in advance you can get a refund but I'm not sure about flights 😂 and that's how she's ended up there now, using her flight credit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh she was for sure holding out for 29th Feb 2024, so that she could get down on one knee! Which would shock him 2 fold as, he is used to her being down on 2 knees.

daisylee14

Unless I’m being stupid, I just searched the surgery insta and there is no highlights of Asher? Do you reckon she’s asked them to take it down:ROFLMAO:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Judging by this, she’s talking to someone but obvs keeping it v v low key.. or he’s told her to keep it low key after seeing her track record 😂 maybe he’s waiting to see how her tit job goes before he fully commits 😂

Attachments

saadd3434

VIP Member
A girl I follow came up on my Instagram doing this too!! Wonder if it’s the same girl?! 👀 But yes I have to agree… everything is so false these days! And people think if you don’t post constantly about how in love you are or what you have then it doesn’t exist without realising it’s quite the opposite.
Also what’s with Asher using someone’s baby for some Instagram story content? I’d be fuming if my mate asked me to record her having a moment with my tiny baby to upload to 60k weirdos on the internet.
The girl I’m talking about name begins with a C. Seems like she’d been single for quite a long time and now new fella so posting a lot cringey stuff.